Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement (48032 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by hammerDK: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
cococandy:
This is a very reasonable solution

I GOT NO WIFE TO EXCHANGE FOR YOU, O...

cool
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Starzo: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
quentin06:

Stop disgracing Nigeria, so if monkey get nyansh you go nyansh am.
nawa oh...so ur brain correlate wetin I type as wanting to yansh anybody
una go just dey disgrace una selves all in the quest of trying to be savage
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Lightorder: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beey:
If you cannot create a human being, stop body shaming people. It’s a crooked habit.
UGLIEST CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read my lips. Where did I see you frown at those species of humans, swapping wives and the rest like dogs
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Advancedman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
brosom:
Kenyan and weird news dey tire person,

Moreover, Both of them was already punnaning each others wives In secret before now grin.

One not both.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Starzo:

nawa oh...so ur brain correlate wetin I type as wanting to yansh anybody

una go just dey disgrace una selves all in the quest of trying to be savage

E pain am.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Rimsd(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wait a minute, shey na only me see that name ODOUR shocked
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Wittydara: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wetin left hand no go see for yash cheesy cheesy grin

VEXT:
In a surprising turn of events, two middle-aged men are alleged to have mutually agreed to exchange their wives as a way of settling their differences.

Josh Odour and Sakis from Busia County in western Kenya, traded wives and their kids after Sakis and Odour’s wife decided to make their secret affair public. According to KDRTV, Odour first heard that his wife was cheating with Sakis but he did not believe it.

However, he was later shocked to find his wife at Sakis’ place cleaning the dishes. There, the wife told him she had moved on with the Boda Boda operator. In retaliation, Oduor is alleged to have lured Sakis’ wife who had gone back to her parent’s home and convinced her to get married to him. The lady agreed and the two even went to inform the police about their new unions.

Odour says he is already eager to impregnate his new wife as supplement for the two she has. He added that he will do this because he was used to having three children in the house. However, on his rival, Odour said he will have to wait a little bit longer if he wanted a kid from his new wife as she was on a long family planning method.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1546522049048064/
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Beey(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lightorder:
UGLIEST CREATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read my lips. Where did I see you frown at those species of humans, swapping wives and the rest like dogs
See I don’t support the behavior. However, Nigeria too has had stories that made our jaws drop. My point is that these people don’t choose to look the way the day. Neither did you. No one creates themselves and I find it disrespectful shaming people because of their appearance.
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by hammerDK: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
cococandy:
This is a very reasonable solution

COCO, BIKO GWANU M, O GA, DI KWA POSSIBLE.

O GA EKWE OMUME? cool
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Lightorder: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beey:
See I don’t support the behavior. However, Nigeria too has had stories that made our jaws drop. My point is that these people don’t choose to look the way the day. Neither did you. No one creates themselves and I find it disrespectful shaming people because of their appearance.
Even The so called pretty Chidimma that was alleged to have stabbed a man to death , to me is an Ugly creature . So , understand my stand point
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Mcreloaded(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bifwoli:
So daily kidnappings and using human body parts in rituals in Nigeria are "normal" and acceptable behaviour now ? You really need to have your head examined by a psychiatrist .

Am talking of a hilarious news about Kenyan men exchanging wives and you you quite my mention with your smelly mouth.

Obviously you forgot to take your medication that's why you are foaming all over your dirty mouth spewing trash. Idiot
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by afbstrategies: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beey:
[s]You should be more worried about Nigeria. With the likes of Bobrisky and pretty Mike, I don’t think Nigeria is any better[/s].
Re: Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement by Captain92: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kenya is the real movie for Netflix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.