Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Forgiveness Really Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Forgiveness Really Bad? (258 Views)

Is Masturbation Really Bad? / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Forgiveness Really Bad? by Pegi23(f): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
They say to forgive is really divine..but to me it is like a punishment.
I forgive alot that why people take me for granted which isn't supposed to be..
I'm hurt,angry at those who still seek my forgiveness..I don't have any forgiveness to give again..you children of the world take something good for granted especially those "slow poke"I won't hate anyone rather I will assume you don't exist..
No rude comment..you comment anything negative I will deal with u .

#I am pegi23. And I've been reborn.
Re: Is Forgiveness Really Bad? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Real men will download the book in my signature and know peace
Re: Is Forgiveness Really Bad? by Afostev11(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pegi23:
They say to forgive is really divine..but to me it is like a punishment.
I forgive alot that why people take me for granted which isn't supposed to be..
I'm hurt,angry at those who still seek my forgiveness..I don't have any forgiveness to give again..you children of the world take something good for granted especially those "slow poke"I won't hate anyone rather I will assume you don't exist..
No rude comment..you comment anything negative I will deal with u .

#I am pegi23. And I've been reborn.
You have your best reason for this write-up but truth is that, some things needs to be revenge. Pay them back in there own coins besides not everyone let-go and forgives...
Re: Is Forgiveness Really Bad? by Sugardick: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omo those eyes lasan

(1) (Reply)

True Love Is Very Hard / 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. / Another Popular Actress In The Nollywood Looses Mother: Lilian Esoro A Pupular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.