Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. (234 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Responsibility is not a duty, it is something more than it.

Motherhood is a beautiful thing which is accompanied with lots of unexpected challenges. Expectant mothers need the care, love, and assistance of their parents throughout their nine months period.

>>>Here are some things every husband can do to pamper his wife.

1. Grocery shopping every weekend. If you can afford it.

2. If you don’t have a washing machine. Sitting or bending down for hours to wash is not ideal at her stage. Give her some time to rest and take care of laundry.

3. Massage her feet every evening.

4. Accompany to her antenatal appointments.

5. Pamper her every weekend by preparing her favorite meals or anything she craves for.

6. Find a hairdresser to fix her hair at home because going to the saloon is very stressful in her stage.

7. Pregnancy comes with mood swings. Have sex when she is in the mood and you must try positions that won’t put her off.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Romanoff(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Daniel2289:
Responsibility is not a duty, it is something more than it.

Motherhood is a beautiful thing which is accompanied with lots of unexpected challenges. Expectant mothers need the care, love, and assistance of their parents throughout their nine months period.

>>>Here are some things every husband can do to pamper his wife.

1. Grocery shopping every weekend. If you can afford

If you don’t have a washing machine. Sitting or bending down for hours to wash is not ideal at her stage. Give her some time to rest and take care of laundry.
Massage her feet every evening.

Waiting on you to finish the list.
Re: 7 Things Every Husband Must Do For His Pregnant Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Waiting on you to finish the list.
It's done ma.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Love Art? Patronize Me For Ur Oil Painting Potraits / Rate My Friends Song Out Of 100 Percent / Free Movie Downloader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.