Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope (603 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope by Holuwatosyinele: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
It wasn’t until I turned 17 that things really started to change. Temitope had always been just a friend to me, but lately I had begun seeing her in a new light. I came to realize she had developed some rather interesting physical qualities. Out of nowhere she had grown a pair of the cutest, roundest and perkiest br**sts to ever have resided on a girl’s chest.

I’m talking about those kinds of b00bs that seem to be unaffected by gravity, except when she would move, when they would bounce and sway hypnotically. Despite their considerable size they would always point straight forward as if as a tribute to the goddess of beauty.

Her hair was a wavy mess of auburn and chestnut. When she had been younger she had kept it almost boyishly short, but now she had let it grow and it was already halfway across her back. Her eyes were blue, and they seemed to have brightened as she had reached her teenage years, as if to reflect her overly positive personality. She had a cute, pointy nose and her full lips would often spread in a tantalizing smile.

Her frame was athletic yet feminine. She had pronounced hips and curvy, ladylike shapes, but there wasn’t an ounce of excess fat on her, only well-toned muscle. You could even make out the shapes of her abdominal muscles on her flat stomach. Her thighs were strong yet ladylike, a little thinner at the top, so that when she stood with her legs together there was a small gap between her legs. Her butt was a plump, protruding, heart-shaped eye-catcher, well developed from all the running she liked to do.

I had only recently begun paying attention to these things, and sometimes when I thought of her like that, I would feel a strange tingly sensation inside of me. Similarly to her, my own body had developed. My muscles had grown on their own, hair had appeared where there hadn’t been hair before and my voice had deepened. My d**k had grown in size, hanging at a nice and fat size now. Some years ago dad had had a one-on-one talk with me, and we had talked for a long time about c3x, girls and in time becoming an adult mentally and physically. My family had always been extremely open when it came to these things, and it never bothered me in the least.

During all this Temitope and I kept seeing each other, but sometimes it would feel like there was an unnamed tension rising between us, not necessarily a bad kind, but it felt like there was something we both wanted to say or do but couldn’t quite put our finger on it.

Sometimes when we were in her house, sitting by the old fireplace on a thick, furry carpet, talking about stuff we thought about, I caught myself staring at her lips, trying to read a silent invitation they seemed to be mouthing, or looking at a br**st peeking from her blouse, admiring its beauty, wondering what’d it feel like in my hand. Sometimes I would look her in the eye and see something behind her smile, as if her bright blue eyes hid a question we both knew the answer to.
Re: Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope by Holuwatosyinele: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
One hot summer night, three days before Temitope’s seventeenth birthday, both our parents were away from home, together on some silly marriage camp. Me and her were in her house, planning to watch a movie and drink hot chocolate. Her family had a massive living room, the ceiling was at least 15 feet high. They had a huge 66” flat screen over the fireplace and on the opposite wall a big, cuddly couch. The moonlight shining through a single large window lit up the darkness as we sat side by side on the sofa.

Thanks to the air conditioning it was nice and cool inside, while outside it was almost 80 degrees, even though it was eleven in the evening and the sun had set long ago. We had spent the day swimming and sunbathing by a big pool our two houses shared.

The movie was a romantic comedy, a pretty good one, but we still mostly focused on talking. A c3xually loaded scene made us pay attention to the film for a moment. A surprising ki$$ led to a passionate embrace of lips, then bodies, until the two characters lay on the floor entwined, on a carpet very much like the one in front of Caroline and I.

”Tell me, have you ever ki##ed a girl like that?” she asked.

”Me?” I laughed. ”No way. And don’t you think I would have told you if I had?”

”I don’t know, you don’t always tell me *everything*,” she said, grinning.

”I do so! I even told you of the time I had forgotten my swimming trunks home, and the teacher made me go in my underwear, remember?”

She laughed heartily. ”That must have been quite a sight, I wish I had been there to see it! But I haven’t told you that I actually *have* ki$$ed a guy.”

”Really?” I felt a sudden, strange surge of anger. ”Who?”

”Kunle, you know that quiet kid from school. One time after school he walked up to me and offered me two thousand naira if I followed him. I was confused, but two thousand naira is a lot of money and there was nothing he could have done without my consent, so I followed him.

He led me to the girls’ bathroom in back of the classroom, you know the bathroom no one ever uses, and when we were alone, he offered me another one thousand naira if I’d ki$$ him. I really didn’t want to, but it was quite a bargain, and how big a deal can one ki$$ be? So… I ki$$ed him quickly and left.”

”Wow… are you serious?”

”Yeap.”

”Okay… but… don’t you think it’s kind of stupid that your first ki$$ was like that?”

”Oh well, I wouldn’t even count it. There was no emotion, and it *really* wasn’t an actual ki$$, more a peck on the lips.”

A moment of silence followed, and we both focused on the movie again. The man and woman were laying on a bed together, spooning and whispering beautiful things in each other’s ear.

”Do you think it’ll be like that?” she wondered aloud. ”I mean, do you think when you ki$$ someone you really care about for the first time, your head spins, your knees go weak and all that?”

”I don’t know… I suppose we’ll find out sometime.”

”Wouldn’t you want to?” she asked quietly.

”Wouldn’t I want what?”

”Go skinny-dipping in the moonlight. No, ki$$ someone, stupid!” she let out a laugh.

”I don’t know, I guess… If I had a girlfriend, I guess I would want to ki$$ her… but hey, what are the chances of me ever getting a girlfriend, pretty close to nonexistent I’d say!”

”Oh come on, don’t say that, I bet there are plenty of girls who would love to be your girlfriend, or ki$$ you for that matter!” she assured.

”Thanks… I guess. I still don’t believe you though,” I muttered.

”You know what, I’ll prove it to you.”
Re: Perky Brezz,curvy Hips – Wild Night With Temitope by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Men who need true wisdom need the book in my signature

(1) (Reply)

BBN Season 6 Male Housemates Full Names, Pictures And Origin / Naija Women Kneel Down To Tell Their Husbands ‘I Love You: Video / What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.