Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) (43772 Views)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Una don start again o
How?
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Xfemt(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since when did Wizkid's car become a recording studio?
Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Will he have Beyonce stand by his car to sample her verse on Brown Skin Girl?

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we knew the day they were born for survival.
you always quote out of context

Why re you always like this
Na wa
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Elock1: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Divoc19:
The older we get the more we lose people we know to death cry

RIP crush cry
This talk hit me for liver... The thought of losing my siblings or them loosing me is so scary. God grant us long life Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Joromi1: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Once again, people have ignored the thread to reply NwaAmaikpe's rant. Na una go tire. The guy don drop him usual bomb waka. He no even send una. grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Timblogga: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we knew the day they were born for survival.
Seun you need to introduce a Block on this platform. You can’t be forcing misfits content on us.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by CrimeKsmart: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2021
VillagePipu:

It actually depends. For those who can afford to fly the bodies immediately, they do so. Remember the former Sultan who died in an air crash. He was moved to Sokoto for burial.

You are very right bro.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by teegasoffne: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Many homes use gasoline, together with herbal gas, for https://homebaseproject.org/how-to-tee-off-an-existing-gas-line/ stoves, water warmers, and greater. If your property uses fuel, you can wonder how to tee off an current gasoline line. This guide will show you precisely the way to do that!
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Johel(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trash!....

The family decided where he was buried ok,if he wanted to bury himself,I believe he will prefer "Area"...Besides,Nigeria is a shit hole,I don't pray nor wish to be buried in a shit hole,secondly,don't be too quick to judge because u don't know the entire process he and Wizkid must have gone on recording,he and Wizkid were very close,more like a family thing and he happened to be a bigger brother to wizkid...so either he stood by the car door or not...it's a family thing,not a thing of pride...sound sultan got humility...you shouldn't read meanings to everything cos life is simple,Na people make am complicated...cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by CEOKmotors: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dat guy arrogance too much.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by IvarDboneless: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are too f*ckin raw to be a Nigerian. They will come for you for stating the obvious...cheers

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Fortune109: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Jerryherd:

No be him bury himself Na... Abi you want him to stand up during his burial and relocate back to Nigeria

Na japa be that everybody grin grin

Rest in peace to Sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by ignis: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
He'd been buried

Same day he died, in line with the Islamic tradition.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sacred007:
I thought they sang one song together b4
Yeah. This is another one

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by richmanrichard: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we know the day they were born for survival.
i totally agree with everything you wrote except d burial part.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by manikspears: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we know the day they were born for survival.

Don't let God slap you with this your analysis o. How many people decide where they are buried? Do you know the cost implication of flying a dead body out the country at all? Go and find out and then respond.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Tjiaz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Talented Artist it's so sad rest on
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
CEOKmotors:

Dat guy arrogance too much.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by zedman1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait bross, I like you for your sarcasms here on Nairaland, you don't give a ' you know what ' about what anybody writes after you've made your wierd point and go. I respect that about you guy. Bet... About the burial thing, na him bury himself? Abi have I followed the crowd this time by judging you without being able to decode your usual crazy writings? Abi you don craze join grin ?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Nednelz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rip

Please anybody with 6digit pos machine..chat me up for sure deal 09022504088... serious persons please
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by leo22(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
He had to be buried immediately according to Islamic rites so New Jersey would have been the option.
Also on a second thought, you get money to fly the body to Naija? He never forgot 'area' so don't take these things literally, people like una must find where chook mouth to find fault.
#NaWah

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Germi9: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
milky3:
He got distinct talents. Even when he is to be the judge of Contestants on stage he was usually diplomatic about it. Good people are leaving us too Soon. While those infesting us send to live longer
REST WELL DEAR OLANREWAJU FASASI!
The bible calls it “Prosperity of the Wicked”

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Craggybogg: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is he going to be aware of where he was buried? His family buried him or did he didn't bury himself?
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Lyddia: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Craggybogg:

How is he going to be aware of where he was buried? His family buried him or did he didn't bury himself?
No mind am
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by BSsniffer: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
You see some useless comments on nairaland from some lowlifes....you just wonder.

Wizkid a is arrogant because he pays no attention to bullshit.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Kennybwoy001: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
U go see now the song go trend pass all him recent songs Nigerians shaa smh�
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

do you know how much it will cost to transport his corpse to nigeria? Thats a total waste of money........And for your information , he is a muslim. So they need to bury him on time......

And lastly, why nigerians no dey mind their business?
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by lastchild: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
i still wonder why death makes one bigger, once you die everybody starts paying attention to you
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by garugaru: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you call yourself the angel of the ugly truth well the ugly truth is that you are an ignorant idi0t in your bid to sound smart and get attention you have shown us your ignorance of Muslim rite and the fact that you are a piece of sh1t, the guy is already dead if you don't have something kind to say just shut up it's not like the guy can come and defend himself again

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.