Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) (43739 Views)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by CrimeKsmart: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sound Sultan did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.
Most of you are ignorant on how Muslims bury their dead. Wherever a Muslim dies, it's advisable to bury him or her there it's against the teaching of Islam for the dead to be moved around before they are being buried.

11 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by omobacyprus(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan. May God console his family
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Jerryherd: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

No be him bury himself Na... Abi you want him to stand up during his burial and relocate back to Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cokahot: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Scammer
Ddamond77:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by nwakibie3(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
He'd been buried

Yea, yesterday in usa
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest well,,,

Music legend cool

NwaAmaikpe:
[s]Sound Sultan did not practice what he preached.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy.[/s]

You'd better be mindful of your posts on SoundSultan-related threads,,,, boys are not smiling since yesterday o.

I wouldn't mind violating rule 2 & get banned. The wound is still very fresh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Peteromi(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2021
In this country and this life,let everybody face his own life, start planning your life wisely, be determined, believe in your self and God, manage your life and plans wisely, it's not a day or month job to make it, understand what life is generally,be calm and think patiently,do good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Rilley(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest well legend
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

According to Muslim rights. Be reasonable, before they bring his body down here, it will be more than 24 hours plus he wouldn't know he would die there as he had gone for surgery in the US to alleviate his situation.

10 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by omlueh(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest on well sound sultan you're such a great man and a blessing to our musical industry, thanks for been there for us sultan. RIP. and the Lords Bosom.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
It sounds so Behind already.

Chai. No one can replace this guy's vocals and style of music o. Chineke, why this guy go?
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Roman7(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since when did Wizkid's car become a recording studio?

It's so shameful to see this veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy.

It's not hypocrisy bruh.....he is a muslim and they don't keep dead bodies in the mog.....they bury d same day.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so shameful to see this veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

After your stupid politicians are not able to create standard hospitals abi?

We are talking of life and death, you dey talk 'area'.

'Area' finish you dia!

8 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by geezynoni: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Divoc19:
The older we get the more we lose people we know to death cry

RIP crush cry
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by michresakidjo(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2021
[Good friend we have O good friend we lost along the way embarassed embarassed
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Draslo(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see this veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

You, sir, are quite madly mad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2021
You just wanna talk for talking sake.
Its unfortunate that life happens and he was buried in US. We don't know or choose when we will die so do less judging because I can tell u from personal experience that there is instant karma when you do so

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see this veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Bd
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Millimann: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see this sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid.

Sound Sultan didn't bury himself nah.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by shadrach77: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Most of you are ignorant on how Muslims bury their dead. Wherever a Muslim dies, it's advisable to bury him or her there it's against the teaching of Islam for the dead to be moved around before they are being buried.
But when Barrister died in US they moved him to 9ja for burial and he was a Muslim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by clockwisereport: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Yaradua was buried in Nigeria.

I just learnt he died in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by BinamRex: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid.

You don't have sense oh. Who told you Sound Sultan specifically asked to be buried in the US? Even if he did, he wants his spirit to roam freely in a sane country.

In Nigeria, even the dead are not resting in peace. People are out there exhuming corpses and removing their heads or other parts.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by VillagePipu: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

It actually depends. For those who can afford to fly the bodies immediately, they do so. Remember the former Sultan who died in an air crash. He was moved to Sokoto for burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Disrespectful kid , see as he is forming boss for someone old enough to be his father, he can't take him to studio and listen his freestyle, and the mumu singer is there freestyling to small boy on mainroad like upcoming artists looking for favour

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by cardeeree: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
He was sick and went to the US for treatment. Unfortunately he died there and based on islamic beliefs he has to be buried in 24 hours so they could not bring him back home. I hope this explains to you why he was buried there.

Respect the dead!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Will he have Beyonce stand by his car to sample her verse on Brown Skin Girl?

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we knew the day they were born for survival.
There's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we knew the day they were born for survival.
There's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.
I don't know Sha o, but sometimes music making can come at any time or anywhere

Mr A schedule might not be Mr B schedule, wiz may not be trying to disrespect Egbon

Vibes come anytime anywhere so you just do the thing there

That's why their are now many collabos without both parties necessarily been at same point

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Odide009: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

Did he bury himself there. Does a dead person have opportunity to choose. When you die, you don't know anything. I remember when I fainted for more than 2 hours, I fell from a Cashew tree, how I got to hospital, weather they carried me in a car, or carried me by hand, or dragged me on the floor, till today I don't know. The only thing I can remember was me been on the tree. Within those 2 hours, everything was blank, I stopped existing. When I opened my eyes, I saw three faces, those were a doctor and 2 nurses. I was expecting to see myself on the tree. From that day, I got to know that, when you die, you just stop existing. Its just as if write something with pencil and you erase it.

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Divoc19:
The older we get the more we lose people we know to death cry

RIP crush cry

Eehn... And that's too sad

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

He was buried immediately according to muslim rights... Plus the cost of being a dead body home is much...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by elpochas: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Ice Cold Fact.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Teamoptimal: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was he to decide where he would be buried?

Remember he's a Muslim also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss And AY Pictured Together / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.