Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) (43771 Views)

Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by ghettochild(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since when did Wizkid's car become a recording studio?
Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Will he have Beyonce stand by his car to sample her verse on Brown Skin Girl?

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we know the day they were born for survival.
Craze dey ur head oo as u talk say e no practise wetin him dey preach..
God go let u sick...go abroad for sickness n die n then be flown home for burial...
Bastard...
As a Muslim... hes supposed to enter the ground before that day runs out..
And he moved there cos of his treatment as we no get good medicals back home nko
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
sad cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Onelove508: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
zedman1:
Wait bross, I like you for your sarcasms here on Nairaland, you don't give a ' you know what ' about what anybody writes after you've made your wierd point and go. I respect that about you guy. Bet... About the burial thing, na him bury himself? Abi have I followed the crowd this time by judging you without being able to decode your usual crazy writings? Abi you don craze join grin ?

We are on same page wn it comes to reading and understanding his ways here. I still gat this one.

On the burial part, he is simply saying, 'life no balance' despite his (SoundSultan) ideology about being indigenous 'area' he was still given his last honors outside 'area'

See his message beyond the surface; it's philosophical and sarcastic- this is the reason he doesn't come back to reply anybody, they always misunderstand him and it's nobody's fault.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Tegaguru(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Weyrey�

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even Bryan Adams, Adam Levine and Elton John will not subject a co-artist to such self-degradation.

Our so called veterans are the ones fueling Wizkid's arrogance and it's so shameful to see a sick veteran stand by the side of Wizkid's car and get excited that the latter was vibing to his song.

Sound Sultan was meek and super talented though he did not practice what he preached.
He said that 'no matter where we go make we no forget 'area'' yet he was buried in New Jersey.

I still don't know if it's okay to call that hypocrisy but I just know it's so uncool that he had to stoop this low for Wizkid because there's a clear distinction between humility and self-disrespect.

My prayer is that God should not make us have to lick the yansh of people we know the day they were born for survival.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Ifybwoy7: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what if the car is for sound sultan and he came around to see wiz and he asked wiz to sit and here some records he was working on. you don't just come to conclusion based on a video u saw especially when you aren't. cos i know for a fact that they but love each other from way back and wizkid would never disrespect sultan not because i know wizkid but becos the nature of their relationship isn't disrespectful.
and also they can bury somebody any where just like they can give birth to someone anywhere. na family choice no come here they question the dead.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Gfskw: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Baddest006(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
cry sad
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Lyddia: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
No mind them
Ifybwoy7:
what if the car is for sound sultan and he came around to see wiz and he asked wiz to sit and here some records he was working on. you don't just come to conclusion based on a video u saw especially when you aren't. cos i know for a fact that they but love each other from way back and wizkid would never disrespect sultan not because i know wizkid but becos the nature of their relationship isn't disrespectful.
and also they can bury somebody any where just like they can give birth to someone anywhere. na family choice no come here they question the dead.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Lyddia: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Peteromi:
In this country and this life,let everybody face his own life, start planning your life wisely, be determined, believe in your self and God, manage your life and plans wisely, it's not a day or month job to make it, understand what life is generally,be calm and think patiently,do good
oro
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Most of you are ignorant on how Muslims bury their dead. Wherever a Muslim dies, it's advisable to bury him or her there it's against the teaching of Islam for the dead to be moved around before they are being buried.
Educate them
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
sad
Baddest006:
Sound sultan spotted recording new music with Wizkid before death. The track was meant to appear on this EP
Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRq-bp0ZJ0k
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 2:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Peteromi:
In this country and this life,let everybody face his own life, start planning your life wisely, be determined, believe in your self and God, manage your life and plans wisely, it's not a day or month job to make it, understand what life is generally,be calm and think patiently,do good
Advice�
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2021
ignis:

Same day he died, in line with the Islamic tradition.
yeah
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by decorz: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
The perusers will get more data at our site. The substance will be accessible to a great many every day perusers and will advance web-based media channels.https://homebaseproject.org/home-decor-write-for-us-opportunity-at-homebaseproject/ In view of the specialty, our scholars will get the advantages too.
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2021
cry sad
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Baddest006:
Sound sultan spotted recording new music with Wizkid before death. The track was meant to appear on this EP
Watch below:

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xfemt:
you always quote out of context

Why re you always like this
Na wa
you sabi am before?
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol. Na 1 word you use finish am
Tegaguru:
Weyrey�

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Xfemt(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cruse101:
you sabi am before?
if you de nairaland you must know am
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xfemt:
if you de nairaland you must know am
I just join na why
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Baddest006:
Watch below:

cry cry
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Xfemt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cruse101:
I just join na why
I de since 2011
Re: Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) by Cruse101: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xfemt:
I de since 2011
Legend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.