Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day (33869 Views)

Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / NPFL Final Day: Rivers United For CAF Champions League, Enyimba For Confed. Cup / BREAKING: Chelsea Qualifies For 2019/2020 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by yinkkus: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:
Real Champions does not win through Penalty Kicks but Scores Goals to win during the Main Match ....
who told you?
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Taiwojon(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Wow!

It is going to Rome

Anyway
Rome isn't our home. "Heaven" is our home and Jesus is the way, accept Jesus today and be everlasting save

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Bifwoli: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
kestolove95:
Am happy Italy won, England are noise makers
Plastic fan detected . Had Italy also won the war with their allies Nazi Germany you'd be speaking German with communism,colonialism and slavery still obtaining a choke hold Africa.And yet you're here using English -the language of the team of the people you detest .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2021
potbelly:
You this small pikin... na me you wan disgrace?

I resemble your mate? grin grin
Agbaya cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2021
dudusky007:
MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYERS KILLED THE GAME @PENALTY SHOOT OUT, ARSENAL BURIED IT�
Lol
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by golddust6000(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by RPG2020(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2021
From the beginning to the end lose is lose win is win congratulations Italy well done ✅
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2021
EMMY76:
The england football team is cursed they need to go for deliverance.
na you curse them?
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by kingthreat(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Why use inexperienced players for a penalty shootout? Wrong pick
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by xxxXXXxxx: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Congrats to the Champions!
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by abbaemma: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2021
GistFullGround:

So HAPPY England did not win!
Saka, the rejected Dele Ali, ntoor!!!

what do you mean by the rejected Dele Ali??
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by majamajic(m): 12:13am On Jul 12, 2021
beauty7:
Although I did not support any side.

But I am happy for Italy because of Chielinni their captain.

He looks like a nice person.

He is always smiling and embracing people, even his opponents.

I am happy he has been rewarded with a trophy.

He is the only professional player with PhD , I think he is a professor

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2021
dudusky007:
MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYERS KILLED THE GAME @PENALTY SHOOT OUT, ARSENAL BURIED IT�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by yinkkus: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2021
"Double Joy" for Argentines of Italian descent in Beunos Airies and other cities in Argentina.
Italian descents are up to 65% of the population in Argentina.
Check their names e.g Zanetti, Messi - Cuttichini, Scaloni, Mascherano, Sensini e.t.c and read up their Affinity.
Up Italia!
Up Argentina!!
Up Italo - Argentino!!!

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Emmypure: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Congrats to Italy
The best side won
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by geesilver(m): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Bad tactics..... from the coach ....... Poor Southgate
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by hybridblood07(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2021
If England had won, we won't have peace of mind on social media
kestolove95:
Am happy Italy won, England are noise makers

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by UKBobo(m): 12:22am On Jul 12, 2021
London can breathe again....live from Enfield.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2021
The queen boot lickers have lost gringrin ntoor useless people abeg play God save the queen by Sex Pistols for me.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2021
yinkkus:
"Double Joy" for Argentine of Italian descent in Beunos Airies and other city in Argentina.
Italian descents are up to 65% of the population in Argentina.
Check their names e.g Zanetti, Messi - Cuttichini, Scaloni, Mascherano, Sensini e.t.c and read up their Affinity.
Up Italia!
Up Argentina!!
Up Italo - Argentino!!!
Wetin this one dey talk?gringrin Spanish and Italian are Latin languages.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2021
staphcures:
Real Champions does not win through Penalty Kicks but Scores Goals to win during the Main Match ....
If the queen boot lickers had won through penalty you won't be here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Scamburster(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2021
domesifa:
Congratulations, Italy
Just happy because of rash Ford, let him feel the same heart broke I felt last season when he was busy playing nonsense.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by emmnprince(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2021
EMMY76:
The england football team is cursed they need to go for deliverance.

If you're to choose where they should go for the deliverance, where would you have suggested? Indaboski Pahose church, or ?
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by 8stargeneral: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations to Italy..a victory well deserved..English with their media hype person won't hear something
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by yinkkus: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
Wetin this one dey talk?gringrin Spanish and Italian are Latin languages.
is this one ok? who is asking for latin language from this thing?! i am talking italian specifically, he is telling latin in general. r u ok?
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by michjunior: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Man utd players sharing badluck since 1758

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by jaxxy(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Cmanforall:
Rome

Was not built in a day. grin
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
yinkkus:

is this one ok?
who is asking for latin language from this thing?!
i am talking italian specifically, he is telling latin in general.
r u ok?
Argentina's main language is Spanish and Italy's main language is Italian they both have share one ancestor that is Latin hence the similarity between Spanish/Argentinean and Italian names hope you get now.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2021
andriy65:
They deserved the title.. I just can't understand the English team pattern.. how do you defend for almost 120mins. Such an average media overhyped team
YOU DESERVE YOUR PREMIUM TEARS
Cry more three lions
Hahaahhaha savagery[center][/center] grin grin
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by yinkkus: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Argentina's main language is Spanish and Italy's main language is Italian they both have share one ancestor that is Latin hence the similarity between Spanish/Argentinean and Italian names hope you get now.

you can say that to your students whereever they are my level is passed that, it is not pride. look here, i know spain colonized the majority of latin america and i also know italian, spanish, portuguese, catalans, galician, french e.t.c are latin languages, what i am saying is of italian descent specifically no matter how close they are they all have their distinctions. (even in their names)
there were massive italian influx towards argentina post colonial era, so don't miss the point.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Vinnie2000(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2021
JerkyChan:
Catholic Church and Anglican Church no be mate grin

Lolss.. cheesy
U don turn am to Church matter??

Italy na Catholic
England na Anglican..
Una too Funny.. smiley cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Checkout Footballers Who Have Crashed Their Ferraris (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.