Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day (34129 Views)

EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) / Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / BREAKING: Chelsea Qualifies For 2019/2020 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Vinnie2000(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Scamburster:

Just happy because of rash Ford, let him feel the same heart broke I felt last season when he was busy playing nonsense.

Dat Rashford is paying dearly for his Wickedness and 'Small boy attitude' during the concluded season..

He was always selfish, does not pass to Edison Cavani, hating on Bruno Fernandez because of penalties... sad

See how he ended..
A Bench warmer in England team
+Miss penalty in Euro final..

Hope he has learned his lesson now.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by ofiko123(m): 1:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations to Italy..
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Best team won! England scored an early goal, got too comfortable and sat deep. They gave the game away!!

Also you need to give kudos to Mancini, he did a substitution and then comes the equalizer and the rest is history!

Bad decisions from Southgate, your side is under intense pressure without the ball, yet you brought in Grealish, to do what? What happened to a defensive Midfielder? So takeaway you can easily sit deeper and absorb the pressure!!

No one in the English side was able to breakup the build play from the Italian side. These are games where someone like Kante will shine, his tackles are exceptional especially during build up plays.

Kudos to the Italian side! They took the cup from Home to Rome!!
He brought in Grealish to hang with the ball.. You don't know football bro.you can't always bring in a defender when you are under pressure.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by ikorodureporta: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Home commers go keep their people waiting till the end of time
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Funlag: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2021
dudusky007:
MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYERS KILLED THE GAME @PENALTY SHOOT OUT, ARSENAL BURIED IT�
Three black men grin
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Cousin9999: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Champions...of waxed eyebrows, blouses, wet hair, and fruitiness.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2021
yinkkus:

euro 96 Semi finalists. Where do they do well?
only one major/senior trophy.

I mean the side that reached the semis of the 1990 world cup went out in the first round of the 1988 euros.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Focusmind: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2021
beauty7:
Although I did not support any side.

But I am happy for Italy because of Chielinni their captain.

He looks like a nice person.

He is always smiling and embracing people, even his opponents.

I am happy he has been rewarded with a trophy.

You truly watched the EURO, even coming from a lady. I thought I was the only one that noticed that behaviour. The captain was always behaving like a father, both to his team mates and opponents with his boyish smiles always and bald hair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Antivirus92(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Messi's country argentina won the copa america, messi's ancestral country won euro 2020

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by paul300scarlet: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2021
am happy for them, they deserved it.... third year still unbeaten
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Eillyeillz(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Starboytwo:
I'm so happy tonight, i would have been very sad if England won the cup with their very useless and negative tactics. If England won, we for nor hear word again till Qatar 2022

I wish i was in Rome right now.

Jorginho is the meaning of a deep lying playmaker. ITALIA grin

Veratti you mean?! Every ball on the pitch, went through him. Until he was subbed off.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by SouthSouth1914: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

He brought in Grealish to hang with the ball.. You don't know football bro.you can't always bring in a defender when you are under pressure.

Ball that they don’t have? Italy pushed them too deep before they got the equalizer! The substitutes he made was wrong... Sancho? Rashford? Grealish? These were game starters!
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by beauty7: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Focusmind:

You truly watched the EURO, even coming from a lady. I thought I was the only one that noticed that behaviour. The captain was always behaving like a father, both to his team mates and opponents with his boyish smiles always and bald hair.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by beauty7: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2021
majamajic:

He is the only professional player with PhD , I think he is a professor

Ok Sir.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Ayobami7(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations Italy
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Monogamy: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
England... Dem yeye gan oo

Belgium with their initial gra gra no even reach final
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Ball that they don’t have? Italy pushed them too deep before they got the equalizer! The substitutes he made was wrong... Sancho? Rashford? Grealish? These were game starters!

He brought them in to risk a last counter and seal off the match..
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Joniph(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2021
domesifa:
A very short story of English fans waiting to receive #EURO2020 trophy �

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by milann: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2021
domesifa:
Funny
see mockery
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by kestolove95(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
hybridblood07:
If England had won, we won't have peace of mind on social media
the noise makers wia booing Italy last nite then I knew Dey will definitely loose the penalty..once again I thank God

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Maobichek: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2021
andriy65:
Italy deserved the title.. I just can't understand the English team game pattern.. how do you defend for almost 120mins. Such an average media overhyped team
YOU DESERVE YOUR PREMIUM TEARS
Cry me a river three lions

If you really read the game well, England was good in the air but not good keeping the ball down.

Verratti and Chiesa brought the ball down and England lost the midfield and the game.

Shaw's goal came from up but they didn't continue taking the ball up but the Italians always keep the ball down and penetrated England midfield from there.

The 2nd and last mistake was allowing Rashford and Sancho to play PK, they have not been active, they were match rusty so pressure must be on them, thank you.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Maobichek: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Oweku:
2 bench warmers came from nowhere and dabaru everything..

Hahahaaaa!!! Hope you won't kill Rashford and Sancho if you meet them ?

The game was lost in the midfield, England scored in the air, they were better in the air but they didn't keep the ball up in the air. Italy brought the ball down and kept it there, Verratti, Jorginho, and Chiesa killed the game.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Maobichek: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Biggaboi:
Very glad at the eventual outcome else we won't hear the last of this from the English press if England had won! Plus I never want tenses that cheating diver called Sterling win with his cheating. It's going to Rome! Forza Italia! #Campeons grin grin grin

You are absolutely correct, Sterling can dive oh! He succeeded against Denmark but it didn't work last night, he deserve a card but the ref ignored him.

1 Like

Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by lagusboyyy(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2021
beauty7:
Although I did not support any side.

But I am happy for Italy because of Chielinni their captain.

He looks like a nice person.

He is always smiling and embracing people, even his opponents.

I am happy he has been rewarded with a trophy.
Honestly,i love italy more because of chiellini.

He is always happy and smilling.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Easy2K: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
bobbyjude:
and Chelsea players did what?

Chelsea players are actually in both teams.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by hybridblood07(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
I'm so happy Italy won oh because one of my friend was threatening me and disturbing my life. I sent him a message since last night, he's yet to respond lol
kestolove95:
the noise makers wia booing Italy last nite then I knew Dey will definitely loose the penalty..once again I thank God
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Congrats to them, they deserve the cup.
Re: Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day by Unlettered: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy ya mouth stings pass scorpion aswear!

Your moniker na babbanbura fa... and na me get mouth?! Kai dan iska ne grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stopilla Sunzu Surprises His Wife With A Car For Giving Him A Cute Baby (Pics) / 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.