Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN (1775 Views)

Biafra: Open Letter To Alphonsus Uche Okafor-mefor(video) / Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] / IPOB's Kanu Audio Call To Burn Down Lagos: Lagos To Petition ICC And Interpol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2021
illegal?when a man jumps bail and didnt stop there,ordered the slaughter of innocent nigerians including igbos!obviously,ur one of his boys and must be arrested immediately!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by vasel15: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2021
HRMK:
illegal?when a man jumps bail and didnt stop there,ordered the slaughter of innocent nigerians including igbos!obviously,ur one of his boys and must be arrested immediately!!

Shut up
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up
not surprised!its in ur blood!thats how u address ur parents in the village!!
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by vasel15: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
HRMK:
not surprised!its in ur blood!thats how u address ur parents in the village!!

Shut up

Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up
yes,birds of same feather!u will soon join him in prison!!
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by vasel15: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
HRMK:
yes,birds of same feather!u will soon join him in prison!!

Shut up

Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up
repeating same thing.......sure signs of gone round the bend!
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by Chiboy484(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2021
FREE MNK NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by fenibak: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
HRMK:
repeating same thing.......sure signs of gone round the bend!

shut up
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
fenibak:

shut up
KEEP ON.........AGAIN.......AGAIN....HAHAHA........JUST ONCE MORE...........
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by fenibak: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
HRMK:
KEEP ON.........AGAIN.......AGAIN....HAHAHA........JUST ONCE MORE...........

shut up
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by HRMK: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2021
fenibak:

shut up
CONTINUE!DONT EVER STOP!!
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by louqas: 5:32am On Jul 15, 2021
fenibak:
I write this with pain in my heart and as you are already aware the leader of ipob and the leader of Igbos that want freedom was illegally kidnapped from Kenya and illegally brought back To Nigeria and remember he was traveling on a British passport and he has nothing to do with Nigeria, he was held against his will and tortured for 8days according to what he told his lawyer before they handed him over to the Fulanis.

I want you to know that we were Igbos before the British joined us together in 1914, we never asked for this and we already existed as Igbos before the British came and now we say we want our old identity back.

Let me also remind you that we have seen many countries that were forcefully Joined by the British and today they are separated like Pakistan and India and recently the UK gave a referendum to the Scottish people so I ask why is the UK not giving us a referendum to decide if we want to stay in Nigeria or not and let's face it we know the UK controls Nigeria and they handed their own citizen illegally to another country where he could be killed because the death penalty is enforced in Nigeria.

Britain and France forcefully joined Ambazonia and Cameroon where it clearly states that Ambazonia is a free country according to you guys at the UN and look at Ambazonia people are dying and you people are doing nothing and I know if this matter involved Israel all of you would have started shouting, we see this bias.

I ask you would you stay silent and allow this injustice? I am Telling you that Nnamdi Kanu is not just anyone that can be kidnapped illegally and jailed and we beg you now to tell The Nigerian government to release him because if they don't what would fall on Nigeria would again require you to step in, You will even send peacekeepers, we are freedom fighters so don't call us terrorist tomorrow.

Please do the right thing and stop this avalanche that is about to befall Nigeria and then discuss on how Igbos would be free from Nigeria because we are tied, we need igboexit and I hope you know that many of us are ready to appear at the ICC because this would be a defensive war as we won't sit by and watch the Fulanis kill us and we remember how you stood by in 1967 while Nigeria killed over 5milion of us and I ask you now would you allow the same thing to happen in 2021?.no matter what Biafra must be free and we would fight for this freedom because Biafra is like oxygen to us without it we all Die. Thank you for your time

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraopen-letter-to-icc-and-un

What took you so long......i have been expecting this since kanu was arrested
We knew you will petition UN. ICC. WHO. NCDC. HIV. MTN. etc
Re: Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN by louqas: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2021
fenibak:

It was Azikwe that forcefully joined you with us....and the British seeing him as a willing tool used him to achieve one nigeria......so cry to your village and leave nairaland with all these your yeye rants

(1) (2) (Reply)

NA Assassinated Col. Ibrahim Sakaba For Opposing Looting Funds For BH War: Widow / German Politician Vows To Make Germany Intervene In Biafra Struggle / Video Of Atiku Meeting With Buni, Lawan And Other APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.