Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine (16521 Views)

WHO: Countries Should Not Require Proof Of Vaccine For International Travel. / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated / COVID-19: Cloth Masks Won’t Protect You From Delta Variant – Michael Osterholm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by powalez: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
This people just wants this business to continue so they can keep cashing out, anyways, na naija we dey and we know the what's up

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by afamaustin(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Akuko
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Johntobez: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
ana ekwugheri lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by LearnEasy(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2021
This thing is real.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by lanre88(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Just in case,

we supply nose mask in bulk. Imported High quality masks.

Nationwide delivery.

Stay safe people.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2021
As predicted.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Adnabh(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Not only third wave but third storm... thunder fire una yanch

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by descarado: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Copy copy kantry
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Radley26: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
Abeg forget all these Covid 2nd, 3rd, 4th wave with delta and asaba variants. This Coro no dey taya? we don move on oo

Abeg nor call my state join oo
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Kinzo0917(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Lock the country up mr president
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by notoriousbabe: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Make I see how Buhari go escape this one
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Radley26:

Abeg nor call my state join oo

Hahaha go fight with FG not me oo
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2021
lanre88:
Just in case,

we supply nose mask in bulk. Imported High quality masks.

Nationwide delivery.

Stay safe people.

Na people like you dey pray make e no finish
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by OGAPARIS: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Bonapart:
Rubbish. Anybody that still thinks there is a virus called corona is dead while still living. That's beyond stupidity.

Did y'all watch the match yesterday, did any of you see how packed the stadium was Won't say anything else

Most people at the stadium yesterday are either vaccinated, have a negative test result, or have tested positive before. Be there and be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by nairavsdollars(f): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2021
How can Nigeria run out of vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by malcom1X: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2021
Na PCR test them dey carry know all these variants?

When are we having Asaba variant?

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2021
MakotoShishio:
9,057 Travellers Disappear

https://punchng.com/covid-19-third-wave-states-run-out-of-vaccine-9057-travellers-disappear/

Delta variant my arse! No be INDIAN variant e be? Till today they are still saying South African variant, so why change from Indian Variant to Delta variant? Mtcheww! No be only Delta. What about Alpha and Sigma

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Originalsly: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm..... do they now have kits to test for the Delta variants? ... and the vaccine .... how can a vaccine developed for one strain be effective for all other strains? .. when they always be saying the opposite before COVID-19? They will soon start paying people to take the vaccine .... and many will swallow the bait
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Reference(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Good idea that I brought forward the date of my second dose. With this new variant I will consider whether I need a third dose in the next month as soon as the second dose is fully active and my system has fully adapted.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by panpan(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
Why is it looking like a take-the-vaccinee-or-we'll-send-the-virus thingy?

The "virus" was created and released for the jab.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Meksbig(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Took my first dose in may and was scheduled to take the second dose in early July but no vaccines
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by chiol: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
ELgordo:
Ovoko! Oya being to wear ya mask

Stop shouting my town's name like that. The town is too peaceful and sweet to be sceamed like that.

Be guided!
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by planetx: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
This clowns are just following a script handed over to them by Bill Gates and Karl Schwab of the World economic forum with all this lockdowns and easing of lockdowns. The end goal is the great economic reset and depopulation of the so called useless eaters through the graphene oxide laced vaccines.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by planetx: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bonapart:
Rubbish. Anybody that still thinks there is a virus called corona is death while still living. That's beyond stupidity.

Did y'all watch the match yesterday, did any of you see how packed the stadium was Won't say nothing else
Actually the virus had never been isolated, they have never shown proof that there is a virus called Coronavirus.
All they have as evidence is just some bs computer simulation, no real evidence till tomorrow by the CDC or WHO of this mythical virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by nduchucks: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
You people are well advised to wear masks and practice social distancing.

Don't learn about the danger of this virus only after your loved one dies of covid-19, or when you yourselves get infected.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Confirmedzombie: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
I wish to recommendation a total lockdown from 19th July for at least 8weeks.

Let Nigerians begin now to stock their homes
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Tecord1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bonapart:
Rubbish. Anybody that still thinks there is a virus called corona is death while still living. That's beyond stupidity.

Did y'all watch the match yesterday, did any of you see how packed the stadium was Won't say nothing else
this is the reason why it is good for you to listen to news and not spend all your time on instagram. Are you aware of the rate of vaccination in the UK? Are you aware that by July 19 2021, UK will remove all the Covid 19 restrictions. This is as a result of the percentage of people who are vaccinated as against those who are not.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by Bonapart(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tecord1:
this is the reason why it is good for you to listen to news and not spend all your time on instagram. Are you aware of the rate of vaccination in the UK? Are you aware that by July 19 2021, UK will remove all the Covid 19 restrictions. This is as a result of the percentage of people who are vaccinated as against those who are not.
what a deception... my brother, sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by ShoeShineGuy: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
ednut1:
Nigeria and Nigerians are a joke. Una just dey behave like say covid no dey

E dey bro, but quite exaggerated in this part of the world. More or less using it as a clean means to mismanage public funds.. I got my first short of d vaccine nonetheless and I bet u know why.
Re: COVID-19 Third Wave, Delta Variant: States Run Out Of Vaccine by abatically(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bonapart:

Over 50% of England population have been fully vaccinated while several millions that haven't been vaccinated already have some form of immunity due to previous infection. Guy u don't want to pray that what happened in England during the early days of covid happen in Nigeria. Maybe our own system or weather is helping us but u got to be dreaming if u think covid is not real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Hospital Performs 5 Open Heart Surgeries (Photo) / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos / Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.