Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

You Are The Supreme Judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are The Supreme Judge (190 Views)

BREAKING! Gay S*x Has Been Legalized By The Supreme Court / My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are The Supreme Judge by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2021
YOU ARE THE SUPREME JUDGE

"...It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life..." Acts 13:46

The Lord in mercy made them (the Jew in the text) the supreme judge of their eternal destiny, but they sentenced themselves to eternal perdition.

Jesus implied the authority of a man to supremely decide his destiny after death when He declared in John 3:17-19 (KJV):

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

You are a supreme judge and your attitude to the word of God indirectly seal your eternal destiny.

Your decision to believe in the Lord Jesus, repent of every sinful lifestyle and live for Christ is an indication that you've discharged and acquitted yourself from eternal damnation.

Now that you are the supreme judge of your eternal destiny, what will you do?

�... while it is called Today.

(1) (Reply)

2&3bedroom Duplex/flat For Sale! / Passionate Appeal / Can I???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.