Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me (3886 Views)

Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel / Why Are Women like this? See this,Judge for Yourself and share your experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Andyblaze: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2018

I done even know what to do again to make her happy. I help her shave and still as I Win small contract form company I decide to buy her a car. I have not even but car for my mommy but I decide to surprise my girl becurse I love her yet she reject my gift.
Please what is wrong in such expensieve gift, even davido bought for his babe and she accept. Why me oo why me�

View the car picture in the 3rd comment

Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Andyblaze: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2018
I hope u will like the car
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Andyblaze: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
so u want to sea the car
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Andyblaze: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
okay view car below

Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
This same OP that opened a useless thread yesterday.

*sprinkles holy water on him*
OP receive sense.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Kdon2: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Andyblaze:
okay view car below

You need deliverance.
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Made up stories seeking attention from hungry girls here who will send you PM

Get a job bro and stop all this nonsense , make good use of your time
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Andyblaze: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
undecided
This same OP that opened a useless thread yesterday.

*sprinkles holy water on him*
OP receive sense.

HI, I'm Andy. I Like To Be Hugged
#BITG

Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Andy's back in the game......boomba
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Zinny25(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
You are practicing ur rejection in advance
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by rex444(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Moderators is there no way u guys can regulate all this shits going on here......one cannot be posting any thing that gets to his head after weed
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Zinny25:
You are practicing ur rejection in advance
Hey Zinny25
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
this is hilarious.
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Andyblaze:

I done even know what to do again to make her happy. I help her shave and still as I Win small contract form company I decide to buy her a car. I have not even but car for my mommy but I decide to surprise my girl becurse I love her yet she reject my gift.
Please what is wrong in such expensieve gift, even davido bought for his babe and she accept. Why me oo why me�

View the car picture in the 3rd comment

Where is the car na?
Re: My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Andyblaze, you have been trolling on Nairaland since 2011 yet you don't want to retire for the younger generation cheesy

Please, be an elder on this forum (like yours faithfully) and quit trolling. Allow the kids enjoy their time like you did yours years ago.

Bro, 7 years + whatever your age was in 2011 no be small thing tongue

cc: Mynd44 - Retired Grand patron of Nairaland Trolls

(1) (Reply)

She Once Broke My Heart Bitterly And Now She Is Calling Serially... / Can I Get Marry To An HIV Partner / This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.