Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors (35181 Views)

Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by OmoOshodi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubu now lives in Kano

Abeg send him back to Iragbiji

No going back on the ban
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Gfskw: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shutup
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by udemzyudex(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mk dem try rubbish first.

The southern governors are just to docile.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by okuta007: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Theunbothered:

Because our so called elites, especially in the south, are only concerned with how much they will steal after 2023.

The rogue named Tinubu has remained silent on this matter because he still wants the parasitic North to vote for him.

Nigerians are mumus who believe in suffering and smiling, praying for a future that will never come without action. They follow politicians and pastors blindly and refuse to use their sense.

1000% correct undecided

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
DSS will not go and pick this one now and destroy all his properties.

Who is even interested in uniting with you dimwit terrorists?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Gambit23: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by zanshi: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
xpool:

Please this should go to front page.
Bet9ja has not been paying out winnings to online customers.
They they deliberately configured OTP to fail so that customers can not withdraw their money. Their customer care agents tell you different fabricated lies to hold off customers.
They will at last tell you to exercise patience that it is a technical issue and their team is working on it.
Go and read comments on Facebook, you will see plenty complaints from different customers. Mine was since Saturday night, some are longer.

Bet9ja does not want to be honest with Nigerians , instead they are deceiving and luring people to continue making deposits, but when you win, they wont pay.

May be they are bankrupt.

Lets make this go viral.

This is strange, i thought it was only 1xbet that does such.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Onuoha1234(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Empty irresponsible boast.If there is no peace you too will taste it.Or are you planning to run away? You prefer to see humans like you all roaming after beasts like cows let loose to destroy other people's labour.Sheer wickedness!
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by xpool(m): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
zanshi:

This is strange, i thought it was only 1xbet that does such.

It is very bad.
Go to their Facebook page and read comments on any post, that has much crowd, you see many complaints on this issue.

And bet9ja refused to make it known ito customers on their Facebook
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by azikiweironsi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Racoon:
Now guess sane Nigerians know who to hold if this present situation escalates in the south? So southern governors unity and solidarity is really giving these killers sleepless nights?

See them making inflammatory statements but the useless DSS,NPF will never arrest or prosecute any of them because they are regime protected.But if Obadiah Mailafia, Mbaka or any other person talk now they will send invitation upon invitation.

Leave them. Come 2023 when their semi God leaves the throne, I'm afraid they will become endangered species. Let's wait and see. I pray it will not come to that.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Str8talk21: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
State police is the antidote to this madness.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Coolgent(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Between Northerners and Southerners?
No, tell me one state in the North where fulani has 50% (even Sokoto state majority are Hausa not Fulani)
Our Brothers in the South should deal with Fulani mercilessly
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
We have all heard from the horse's mouth...... I hope that this is all the proof we the southerners need.

Proof of what? Don’t you have a livelihood, or are you a journalist that makes money reporting inconsequential news? Some low life people made a statement the zombies jumped on the bandwagon giving them undeserved credence.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Str8talk21:
State police is the antidote to this madness.
So that Tiv tribe will eradicate Idoma? Mumurism is a reverse way of reasoning. Same people that complain about the corrupt police want to empower illiterates & agberos with power?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by OBALOLA55(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So that Tiv tribe will eradicate Idoma? Mumurism is a reverse way of reasoning. Same people that complain about the corrupt police want to empower illiterates & agberos with power?
E PAIN AM grin

THERE’S NO WAY YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO FUTA JALLON angry
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by richeso: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2021
What effrontery and temerity

and the DSS will do nothing n?

when they destroy hotels and bars in the north what alternatives did they provide to the business owners ?
how do they think the business owners feels ?

so what is good for the goose is not good for the gander again ?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by godofuck231: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Igboho over to you
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Str8talk21: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Unfortunately, u r a newbie wt no history...which in turn no foresight on d intrigues and evil imaginations of dis fulani dominated federal government.
So better grow up and face ur likes...set of zombies, imbeciles & nonenitities ..cos ur likes r very irritating
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Zaharia: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
xpool:

It is very bad.
Go to their Facebook page and read comments on any post, that has much crowd, you see many complaints on this issue.

And bet9ja refused to make it known ito customers on their Facebook

Hi, are you talking about 1xbet?
First time i hear that about the company. I frequently text them on Facebook about money transfer and they always reply so fast to my requests.
The best book i have ever used
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by xpool(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Zaharia:

Hi, are you talking about 1xbet?
First time i hear that about the company. I frequently text them on Facebook about money transfer and they always reply so fast to my requests.
The best book i have ever used

Bet9ja
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by bora1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Who are these clowns anyways? The man lacks logic. How can you equate legit biz owners and peaceful people to those causing atrocities just because of their biz, even if it's taxable(?). Any radical tribe or ethnic group causing trouble around and within another tribe or ethnic groups and seems above the law should be sent back to their region by all means possible. Las Las, Nigeria will divide along Southern and Northern poli-shere. Who fears structural division? It's long overdue..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials / Osinbajo Silent After Meeting With Buhari In London / Nigerians Now Import Pizza From London With Their Phones—Minister Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.