Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors (35201 Views)

Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by seyz91(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy
BKayy:
The non terrorist business men of kidnapping and sons venture have spoken.

Afonjas prepare your dictionaries to counter them after they cut off the heads of 40 to 50 of your kinsmen, as for us they know the language both of us discuss with
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by West2019(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Uslese set of people is that a threat or what we shall see
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Theunbothered: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
okuta007:

Why is the Nigerian president this powerful in Nigeria? or are Nigerians simply cowards? even in the USA - where we copied the presidential system from - Biden's powers has limits in the states - But in Nigeria- the governors are like dumb terminals, representing Buhari IN EACH STATE AND WHAT HE WANTS ALONE HAPPENS in the states - this is no democracy but tyranny!!!! grin

Because our so called elites, especially in the south, are only concerned with how much they will steal after 2023.

The rogue named Tinubu has remained silent on this matter because he still wants the parasitic North to vote for him.

Nigerians are mumus who believe in suffering and smiling, praying for a future that will never come without action. They follow politicians and pastors blindly and refuse to use their sense.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Southerners should braze up.

I know that southerners are only good at betraying, selling themselves out but this time around, I hoped the southerners will be courageous, sensible and united in their common front to eliminate every herdsmen from our dear south.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Shout out to Kanu and Igboho!
We are on our own in this shithole where cow herders with the support of the president can threaten a whole country of mumus and some are saying just give them the land!

That slavery gene must be burnt with fire

EOD !!
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Osanoghodua1: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jesus will checkmate the Fulanis
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Sweeetheart(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
threatened those motherfúckers that keep proving that licking Buhari dirty ass is the best way of practising politics

when did Fulani people started warning? who preach to them to be this civil? why not attacked direct and see the end Of Northerners in the entire southern states

southerners that don't want hunger to kill them should better start farming in their small backyard, we shouldn't wait for physical war before we know war had been unleashed on us by the Federal govt

you can blame these nitwit all you like but they're speaking FG(Fulani govt) general language
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by King44(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Grazing is a private business

Lease, Rent or buy a land (if they are willing to sell) then continue your grazing on it without disturbing people's peace.

If you can't do any of that you are looking for trouble.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
I say this ,and i say it with all boldness if southern Governors ever move their ground or try to shy away from their stance on the ban of open Grazing then i will know that they are all COWARDS.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by orikoku: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good for them. Try shit with southerners and get mess country visa.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Schprobs: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by xelly: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well received from the Terrorist. Can the president move to arrest the real terrorist?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by EM123: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
nnamdi kanu is a terriorist , while fulani herders and murderers are legitimate stack holders in this government.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by OLABOY8495(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
I Think We Should Start To Prepare For War Another Civil War Loading, Lord Lugard U No Enter Heaven.

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Zenithpeak(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ezeama400:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/open-grazing-ban-therell-be-no-peace-fulani-group-warns-southern-govs/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1626078516

Nobody has a monopoly of violence.... It does not matter how long it takes, every single drop of blood of any southerner shed by any fulani man is a debt and will be paid back in the fullest of time....

This regime shall surely pass.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Holaomoakin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
...he who comes before equity must come with clean hands!
There shall be no peace for wicked killers.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Take

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by hammerDK: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
NNAMDI KANU DON ALREADY TELL UNA SAY, MAKE WE KUKUMA DEY PIECES.

LET US BE PIECES.

NA STILL UNA DEY SAY ONE NAIJERIA.

ANY COW WE GET DOWN SOUTH, NA SUYA STRAIGHT, WE ARE NOT MIDDLEBELTERS FULANI THREATEN.

SOUTHERNERS NO SEND FULANI, WE WILL ROAST THEM AND THEIR COW TOGETHER.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Ibkhaleel: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence therefore, that they have what they have. Islam is what regulates them and make them peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.
But you see this presidency of Nigeria Southerners are threatening everybody that they must have come 2023;
this 2023 presidency useless Southern governors & politicians are galivanting up & down insisting they must have -- governors & politicians whose only idea of governance is to issue press statements every month on Fulani herdsmen, cattle grazing & 2023 presidency to distract their gullible state citizens from the resources & allocations of their states they have stolen with nothing to show for it;
you will see how these Southern governors & greedy power drunk Southern politicians will kill & destroy each other just to pick & present one presidential candidate.
Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube Agu, ESN, OPC, Cult gangs, the various states police & vigilantes in the South will get new sponsors in these Southern governors & politicians as well as new sophisticated weapons from them as they jostle to eliminate each other & weaken the political base of their opponents to be able to pick the presidential ticket for themselves.
The sad shame however is that after destroying themselves, The Southern homeland, wasting the resources of Southern states & the lives of Southern misguided youths just to pick a presidential ticket, they will still turn back & blame the North for the destruction their unbridled greed for power for selfish ends brought on the South.
You see this Southern presidential agitations...
Well, enough said already!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Onepeople: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nairaland is divided by 5type of people.
1) those that openly support Mr clueless without apology,
2) those that support him through their hatred for the igbos
3) those that support by blaming the previous government
4)those that support by claiming niger delta and south west.
5) lastly those that support him by pretending to believe in the unity of the country.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by lagba04(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
A child that says his mom will not sleep will equally not doze.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Gotze1: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
That peace you don't want, you won't get it.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Fejoku: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
kwalakwala123:
The earlier some southerners begin to reason without sentiment the better for them..... You have the highest number of Southerners living and doing business in the North, they have been there even before i was born...... Likewise the fulanis /the Northerners also in the south.... During Jonathan regime i visited my brother in a village in Enugu state, i saw fulani people living happily with those people there, some of them were born in Enugu state there, some time they do have farmers and herders clash but they know how they resolved their problems...... But today simply because you hate the president or you are a PDP member from the south who is still bitter because Jonathan didn't win the last election and your siblings source of free money is dry

He just started shouting fulani should leave the south without you calling your people to leave the North first.... Do you have any sense at all.... If the fulanis are terrorizing the south get them to face the law instead of allowing your governors to be deceiving you by saying the fulanis should vacate the south even when they know that deep down they are not going to keep their words.... The problem is your governors.... They aren't going to be effective in anyway..... Cutting the head is never the solution to headache....

By the time another person becomes the president after Buhari probably a southerner how do you expect the North to treat your people there...... I bet you someone like my friends Appolonia, Chimezie and Nwakaego that were born and brought up in the North are not thinking of going back to the east anytime soon because they are doing well in the North, most importantly they happy and contented ....

If you are thinking Nigeria is going to divide or break anytime soon i advise to go look for something better to think about..... Because this country is not breaking any time soon.... You better get a better means of lively hood and stop hoping that Nigeria will break and all your problems are going to be over.... That one is pure self deception

Be positive and stop being negative.... I attend a church here and pastor is from Anambra state, when Buhari was seek in London then my pastor will urge us to pray for the son of a bond woman to die.... Me i will just be looking at them because i knew the president will not die of that sickness... The lesson here is God ways are not our ways... The race is not for the swift, it's of him that willeth or runneth but of the Lord that sheweth mercy...... Whosoever is not destined to be king will never become a king..... If you become a bad king during your reign it's not any body's fault but you will surely give account to your creator...... Most people wake up to curse the president and wish him death..... But the president wakes at midnight night pray for all the citizens of this country and he pray for God to bless and protect the citizens..... If you are God who will you answer his prayers first.....

Acknowledging greatness in other people irrespective of their weakness only shows you are a great person..... No wonder David couldn't kill Saul after all David later became a greater king compared to Saul.
Nigeria will divide by any means possible. It's better you start preparing for that division. Mind you that we shall avenge all our people your fulani people have killed so far.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Fejoku: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
Jesus will checkmate the Fulanis
Our Lord Jesus will checkmate them in heaven but here on earth, it is our duty to checkmate with everything and by every means.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by drstone1: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Joromi1:
I think we prefer their own definition of "no peace" when there's no open grazing than their own idea of "peace" with open grazing.

That was How Buhari threatened Nigerians that there will be no peace if he wasn't elected in 2015. This his peace he is injecting to nigeria is what self?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Write this down. There will be no 2023 election. There will be an event that will shock everyone before 2023.

Pray hard guys.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by tahiwopreety(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
We have all heard from the horse's mouth...... I hope that this is all the proof we the southerners need.

Vulcanheph:
We have all heard from the horse's mouth...... I hope that this is all the proof we the southerners need.

Vulcanheph:

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by maldino: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
I hope that whoever that said this will be arrested...
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by waldigit: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ezeama400:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/open-grazing-ban-therell-be-no-peace-fulani-group-warns-southern-govs/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1626078516
Somebody is saying no peace now, nothing is happening. When others say revolution now or Yoruba Nation some super cop and robo dss shall be jumping from fence to fence like monkeys.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Coronavirus1: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
If Southern Governors want to blackmail the North, they may lose the presidency – Miyetti Allah.
see treat God punish Miyetti Allah
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by VEHINTOLAR: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Foolish people ! They talk senselessly as if whatever affects them (fulani) affects other ethnic groups from the north ! Are you guys (fulani) even Nigerians, originally ? Whatever
evil plans you have in your archive ,you better bring it out now 'cause the ban on the open grazing down south here is permanent and irreversible.

What these fools don't understand yet is that fulanis in the south will be singled out for an unprecedented brutal attacks in the entire south should they cause any trouble because of the ban on open grazing. There are clear differences between fulanis and other ethnic groups like Hausa,Jukun,Birom,Kanuri etc from the north; that we know very well. You therefore,can't hide under the dubious nomenclature of "Northerners" as if everybody from the north is a fulani ! A fulani man is different from an Hausa man,so,people already know who to deal with when the trouble starts.

You guys should bring it on or you shut your smelly,dirty mouths permanently. You're in no position to threaten us on our land or tell us how to live our lives on it. If you're not comfortable with any of our decisions or laws here,start trekking to your evil forest of futa njallon in Guinea !

Thunder fire una papa !

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by IRODANOSA(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tantumego:
One question every southerner needs to start asking is what's exactly is the agenda of the fulanis/north. The north by default owns the vast majority of land in Nigeria when compared to the south and are the ones most engage in farming activities but yet somehow the same north/fulanis wants there cows encroaching freely and unhindered in the small piece of land used for farming activities in the south by its indigenous people, like if these isn't a subtle form of ethnic cleansing then I wonder what else it should be called.
This is what I say every damn time.
They have long had a sinister agenda.
They are just being emboldened by the power at the centre.
Just yesterday, some of the crops I planted on a plot beside my home were grazed down by cattle. Since no one was around to warn the herder who leads them, in order to prevent them from encroaching on my property.
We need to take a strong stance now, before things get worse than it already is.
Either to push harder to dissolve powers to state or break up from this One Nigeria scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.