Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

4 Ways To Keep Your Honeymoon Vibes Active - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Keep Your Honeymoon Vibes Active (144 Views)

Share Your Honeymoon Experience / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Keep Your Honeymoon Vibes Active by Reasonwithme2(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
The honeymoon phase: You know that euphoric period of time at the beginning of a relationship where your partner seems perfect and you can’t keep your hands off one another? Fast forward a few months (or sometimes years) and that initial spark begins to fade and those feel-good chemicals start to wear off. What then? Today, I share why the honeymoon phase is so intoxicating, why our feelings change over time, and how to strengthen your relationship so that it survives the initial fading of happy hormones.

The honeymoon phase lasts about 6 months to 2years in average. when you are falling in love with someone, It changes what happens in your brain and body. Neuro transmitters responsible for love like oxytocin, dopamine are flooding your brain and the physical and psychological response of our body feels like we are on drugs.

Looking at the neurological response to people on cocaine and people falling in love, it was pretty much the same thing.

Here are some recommendations to keep your honeymoon active.
1) Talking about your sex life and fantasies: communication is pretty much everything. After sexual engagements, discussion about the sexual performance and pleasures derived should be communicated to give room for improvement where necessary. Talk about what turns you on and share some of those fantasies you have with your partner.

2) Find out what you guys are both into: <a href="https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f852bcd35c15e377be20c4e8fb278a19&news_entry_id=s197f34d9210711en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_0cba412c-c7eb-4624-b67c-2a7bf86f6a70&from=news"> Readmore </a>

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning :my Fiancee's Anger Issues / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / The Thing Between Us Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.