Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39218 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Karleb(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
AmuRubber:

Pants, AC, Lekki Phase 1, #ExposePocohantas, 250K, ₦2M, and ₦1M.

How an interesting thread got ruined.

Smh seriously.

Those stubborn fighters must pay for this.

The thing shock me. I been dey enjoy the thread sha.

Why should I care if you live in Lekki or have AC when I don't care if you wear pants.

So many pages of tolo-tolo fight.

Nansense.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

Resident demon of family section!
I go show you pepper!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogunboy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

U too dey make mouth, u be empty kpangolo mumu gal grin

I double dare you quote me with your main account!

Miserable restless demon!
And you will never rest!
You’ll keep hovering and stalking people like the demon that you are, even after the end of life! It is your mission!
Hater of children!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

U too dey make mouth, u be empty kpangolo mumu gal grin

I double dare you to quote me with your main account!

Miserable restless demon!
And you will never rest!
You’ll keep hovering and stalking people like the demon that you are, even after the end of life! It is your mission!
Hater of children!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
Just take a picture of your hand holding a piece of paper bearing the name pocohantas in Lekki background to prove me wrong and to prove to everyone here that I am a foolish son of my mother that you have been insulting since, you run carry dictionary come begin speak in tongue. Fake people and frustrations.

Get a grip.
What is Lekki background?
Do you know every residence in Lekki to prove that it is in Lekki she's taking the pictures?
Unless you want her to go to a landmark in Lekki, where anyone else can also go to take pictures btw.
A picture showing her holding a paper with her name, without showing her body and face is going to be a close picture with only a bit of the background showing and it will still not prove anything.
Even if she decides to show her face, and takes the picture in front of a house on a major street in Lekki, how do you prove she isn't just visiting friends who live there?
You might as well just ask her for her tenancy agreement or her C of O. That actually sounds more logical than asking her to take pictures with her name on it undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

Mna mehn this gal too stupid, I go use am catch cruise this nite see as u dey rant like mad man for road.

Which yeye cruise demon like you wan catch? Come on shut and do wetin satan send you! grin

Ekwensu! Ajo mmuo! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
@ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
@@ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

Hehehe grin As e dey pepper you for body so, you dey answer me nah and I dey catch my cruise.

Maria.anus the demon slayer cheesy. U no fit slay ikillbro.kehoes?

Shut up! Mumu Beelzebub! grin
Abi na me dey use you catch cruise! Medusa!

Shey time don reach to change abi? Snake!
You wan make I leave you so you go go change your form! Dirty demonic soul!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:
Ma anus baby were u dey?

How is your pussy doing? Shapeless amoeba

I go torture your demonic soul! You never see anything!
Satan your oga go beg on your behalf! By the time I’m done with you!

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Sleeknigga: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
bolagabriella:

I think it's cos of...
1. We were brought up to always wear pant so it's registered in our subconscious. Wearing tight is something most of us decide to do as we grow older to prevent flammation due to our thighs rubbing each other.
2. Pants are tight but not uncomfortably tight, so they keep the ass firmly in place unlike tights.
3. Most pants has a portion that sucks in our discharge. This discharge can cause a smelly mess if you are walking without a pant.
That's all i can think of.
Note: my opinion though.
Some ladies don't wear pants at all.
.nawoo
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogunboy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:
Shey Nonexisting will not come and thief my AC like this? No be to buy buglary proof put this AC so? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abeg I no wan laf this evening

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

No be me kill her. I will even advise her family to hand him over to the police. He must have strangled the poor woman with his toxicity.
I've been in a 'fowl' mood all day but you have somehow managed to make me laugh. Thanks my love kiss
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ishilove:

I've been in a 'fowl' mood all day but you have somehow managed to make me laugh. Thanks my love kiss

Hahahaha. Please be happy o. I saw it from your posts sha. Glad you feel better. cheesy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Gbam! Just read his post and you will see his anger is that I am not as miserable as he wishes I am. He has so maliciously observed my posts, that he knows I stay in Lekki Phase 1 and I have AC in my room.

I am sure if he is given a magic wand, rather than make his own life better, he would use all his chances to make me miserable. Probably blow up my AC. grin grin

Very true @ highlighted. I pray God blesses them, because if they are living a good life, I can assure you they will be less bitter. This particular one said his gf ran with his money. She used it to travel abroad.
LWKMD!!!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Please be happy o. I saw it from your posts sha. Glad you feel better. cheesy
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogunboy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nezzjnr: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nonexisting:
@mariahAngel, don't be deceived.

Ogunboy and Pocohantas;
Bro I have no business with you and the Girl you are measuring dick with

But I was going through this thread and I found this... Do you people reason at all.... What type of statement is this

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogunboy:

One of the stupid cretins grin

Ogunboy aka poco.hantas
Ogunboy aka klass.99
Ogunboy aka bigl.ittlelois
Ogunboy aka hat.hor5
Ogunboy aka empero.rmaria
Ogunboy aka breas.tstroke
Ogunboy aka mariah.angel but this one too dull e easy to torment her.

You will continue to burn as you're burning!
I am the Fiery Angel specially assigned to deal with you, and when I punish demons like you, I show no mercy!
I'll wear your demonic soul out! grin
Satan, your boss will have to demote you by the time I'm through with you! grin
RESIDENT DEMON OF FAMILY SECTION!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ogunboy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogunboy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.