Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39067 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Juicewrld27: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What a Simp! you are now running to the mods, afterall you were the first person that quoted me. OMG! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
you supposed pay copyright for lifting my image grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Mstick:
Pocohantas the baby girl. Whenever I read your posts it just gives me joy.

Lioness!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail queen Poco!
Red pill crusher!!!!!!!!

You crush their red pill and force it down their throats!

grin
Queen Poco my yellow ass, it's funny how y'all are hyping up mediocre sh*t. typical Nigerians. cheesy

now her head go dey big like balloon.
cheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
you supposed pay copyright for lifting my image grin
No vex boss, I just borrowed it for sometime lol.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Juicewrld27: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No vex boss, I just borrowed it for sometime lol.
no wahala boss man

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by bolagabriella: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Hahaha..

No problem Bro... It seems my late replies to him is making him to loose interest in the accommodation thing cheesy cheesy.

He has stopped calling
Lol...that one sef dey work.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Hathor5(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

@ bold, you've got that right.

I was enjoying the thread too until page 4 or 5 where the female bashing began, the female in this case, being Poco their favourite target.

I stopped reading and exited because I was in a great mood yesterday, having received good news about some things and someone, I didn't want my mood ruined.

Imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to catch up on front page news and current affairs, only to find myself in the middle of the toxicity as well! Except mine was coming from a fellow female instigated and spurred on by one of these idiots.

Poco gets under their skin, she is witty and funny and has a way to nail things. All of this gets to them in a way nothing else does.

Congratulations on the good news! I am happy for you. Don't let the thread ruin your joy.

The same female who accused you has accused me too of being someone I don't even know. I was surprised at your reaction though. After all these insults and disrespect she has rained on you or who she thinks was you, you still kept your calm and composure. I am glad you didn't let yourself be dragged into this madness. Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by RightToReject(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

Na why I dey always call you Poco Poco be dat. grin

The fact that you don't go after them unprovoked is why I had to share my concern. I can't even say you should ignore them 'cos I nor too get patient like that too and can't seem to ignore some personal attacks and senseless opinions online.

At the end of the day, trolls will always be trolls but I wish and hope they have a change of mind someday.

Foremost, I do not hold a brief for people who do bash or troll Poco unjustly. That said and without mincing words, people like you who gloss disingenuousness in the disguise of libertarian and kindness - wannabe-libertarians and wannabe-kind people - to urge her on and giving her illusory impression that she's an unblemished person who does no wrong are her biggest enemies. Anyway, as much as she is not smart enough to outwit and ruin her betters, she is not dumb enough either not to see through your pretenses since within her, she would give anything to stop giving in to unconscious intrusive and destructive words and actions, if those were to be possible for her.

She's a hypocritically crass and opportunistic person, and she knows it herself, but cannot help herself too much, thus the reason why some of us who know better do have pity on her most of the time. Her bravado and scheming, together with you elements who do pretend and urge her on, are her biggest enemies. You and your ilk who pretend not to see the vice she is, even when she herself knows, are not just ignorant but hypocritically disingenuous elements.

I have got no time for nonsense, disingenuous elements and or crass and opportunistic elements should be mindful of yourselves, else I might be forced to use some of you to show an example of how not to be small-minded off here.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin

Cc chatinent what do you have to say about this your thread currently?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

Their mental strength is really admirable to be honest. I really hope they've grown thick skin 'cos these trolls can ruin one's mind.
If na me i for don run since,because i hate bully.esp. on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
@bold, wouldn’t that be nice?

However, I Love how you pointedly and consistently ignored one agent provocateur for pages and pages. Seeing how it drove him nuts was satisfying.
Kudos. kiss

pocohantas:

If you have a problem with my ideologies, focus on it and counter me.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
RightToReject:

Foremost, I do not hold a brief for people who do bash or troll Poco unjustly. That said and without mincing words, people like you who gloss disingenuousness in the disguise of libertarian and kindness - wannabe-libertarians and wannabe-kind people - to urge her on and giving her illusory impression that she's an unblemished person who does no wrong are her biggest enemies. Anyway, as much as she is not smart enough to outwit and ruin her betters, she is not dumb enough either not to see through your pretenses since within her, she would give anything to stop giving in to unconscious intrusive and destructive words and actions, if those were to be possible for her.

She's a hypocritically crass and opportunistic person, and she knows it herself, but cannot help herself too much, thus the reason why some of us who know better do have pity on her most of the time. Her bravado and scheming, together with you elements who do pretend and urge her on, are her biggest enemies. You and your ilk who pretend not to see the vice she is, even when she herself knows, are not just ignorant but hypocritically disingenuous elements.

I have got no time for nonsense, disingenuous elements and or crass and opportunistic elements should be mindful of yourselves, else I might be forced to use some of you to show an example of how not to be small-minded off here.

You want to use Acidosis as an example of how not to be small-minded? You should have done this in 2012 bruv.

And sorry, whatever happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, for me. Unlike you (nitwits) who, though come online to brag about the toughness of your heart, can't seem to handle "little little" disapointments here and there off Nairaland. ​

Whatever "some of you who know her better" feel about Poco or anyone else off here don't matter in the scheme of things or in how I perceive an individual's posts and worldview on Nairaland.

May be the time you spend offline monitoring her has diminished your ability to remember that the majority of us here do not care about the gossips and experiences you must have cooked up in your head or covens.

Don't expect me to discern your subtle interpersonal issues with Poco or anyone else off here. I do not care. I'm Acidosis on Nairaland and whatever I post here is the limit I want you to know. The Pocohantas I know on Nairaland do not deserve the mindless and consistent attacks and hate from a clique of senseless trolls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Look at this. Mmmm cool cool. Very cool. Love those who can see how it is and not be okay with it because they don’t agree with her.
Acidosis:

I don't think I agree with the points you've raised. Poco and I don't have the same views regarding some issues/topics on this forum and that's pretty normal. The fact is that these trolls don't even care whether she's right or wrong. They just want to attack for the same views others share. That's targeted harrasment.

What's attention-seeking btw? Sharing a few things about her private life/ job or sharing her views without direct attack at anyone? Omo, we really have a long way to go as men.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Hathor5(f): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:
[/b]

Thank you cheesy, my reaction shows I am growing nah!

Believe me, my first reaction to seeing all the mentions of my moniker and the exchange between them was to go in guns blazing and be just as vile and as nasty as she was. But, I said to myself calm down and don't play into the hands of these people. I haven't seen that Ogunboy moniker around for ages the same way I haven't seen Romangalactic but out of no-where he resurfaces and Mariahangel quickly jumps on his posts to say I am the one. I mean, what is or was their motive? The both of them?

Still on the bolded, I get really impressed by people who are able to put jackasses in their place without getting low and dirty like those jackasses. I have seen Coc.ocandy, you, eyin.juege and a few others do it. It's an art/skill I want to learn as well, so this was a chance to practice. Additionally, I am mindful of the fact that some of these male trolls don't like female unity amongst us on this forum and they are usually out to create rancour, animosity and bad blood with their alternates, while claiming the alternates is this female, that female, A, B, C or D.

Finally, I was genuinely curious to know what her issues are with me and why she thinks or rather believes I am ogunboy. But, having seen where you said she has accused you of the same thing too, I realize this may be a pattern with her and it's not worth expending any more energy on. She seems to enjoy directing her own brand of toxicity towards women though, I will never forget how she went after Buka on one of Buka's threads. I find it curious/suspect that she has been quiet/silent not answering the questions I asked her.

Count me out. I don't have this skill. If I don't react, it's because I am too lazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
manuelberry:
If na me i for don run since,because i hate bully.

Na so, boss. Some of them haven't met their match sha.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
cococandy:
Look at this. Mmmm cool cool. Very cool. Love those who can see how it is and not be okay with it because they don’t agree her.

cool cool
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Acidosis:

cool cool

I will still call you out when you start your usual things. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Acidosis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
cococandy:

I will still call you out when you start your usual things. angry angry

grin You know I miss those 'great' moments, especially husband-wife and mother-in-law issues.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Hathor5(f): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin I saw you display it on one thread recently. I think it was the one where OP deactivated, the mother of 2 kids who was in a bad situation or so.

I was moderately annoyed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Apt! I find it amusing that when they hate a moniker, they work tirelessly to ensure every other person hates that moniker. Like it kills them to see that there are people that do not hate you.
THIS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

It would be nice but impossible. cheesy

Very satisfying. I needed him to know I can actually ignore, responding to them is a luxury they have abused. angry
Let me laugh with you cheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
ogunboy:

One of the stupid cretins grin

Ogunboy aka pocohantas
Ogunboy aka klass99
Ogunboy aka biglittlelois
Ogunboy aka hathor5
Ogunboy aka emperormaria
Ogunboy aka breaststroke
Ogunboy aka mariahangel but this one too dull e easy to torment her.

Oh okay, I am also Ogunboy, good to know!!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

See how a full grown man is begging for attention. "Please face Me". undecided

I couldn't help but laugh, you can't shame the "shameless", na follow come.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by JovialJune(f): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
RightToReject:

Nobody called you here in the first place, so why are you already foaming in the throat without been provoked?

8 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
It is obvious so many monikers hate each other, on top wetin abeg? Comments on a faceless forum? This forum has further put a stamp on the fact that men of this generation are not it at all(apologies to the sane ones). Why will a man/men be bothered, jealous,envious, by how a female/females chose to present themselves on the net? It bothers most of y"all to the extent that you call females crass, belittling, degrading names just to be hyped by your low thinking likes on here knowing each and everyone of you have females in your family?

-A lady has a different opinion from yours, her body parts will be insulted, doesn't that show insanity?

-She hypes and shows herself on here, y'all will start raving like rabies infested dogs and wounded lion whose pride was stolen from him, how does what anyone portrays herself affect the air you breath or your existence?

She's an attention seeker, a hypocrite, this and that blablabla, explain how it made you loose an arm or eyes?

All over nl, especially romance section, there is no day close to fifty threads will not be opened about females doing this and that, the constant cries and wails nor dey tire una? From hoe, to different silly names, one even took it upon himself to cry everyday that nigerian women(only his lineage)are useless, another has taken it upon himself to help the original moniker preach about his uselessness, not once have I seen any female react in kind, no female has gone on a ranting spree, not one, what does that portray or tell y"all? What does that overall say about you men folks?

A forum that isn't only accessible in naija, you keep disgracing yourselves claiming woke, swallowing strawberry pill, yet in all your 1000pages of comments by strawberry pilled overdosed manboys in a thread, it is filled with insults upon insults on females, isn't that a classic display of depression, unhappiness, and sorrow? how can you say a gender made you miserable and you're proud of displaying it everywhere instead of making yourself a better person and live a good, fulfilled life? And meanwhile, all over the world, Nigerian men has succeeded in painting the country in bad light, yet your problem is females lifestyle, no be follow come insecurity issues, -0 esteem be that? Isn't that an abnormal show of obsession?

Cleanse your mind and stupid mentality, women are not your problem, you are your own problem, when you've attained healthy actualization of self, you've solved 90% of your problem.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
vickydankal:
I and my husband had long stop the use of "feel at home" in our house. The last time we did, a church member lived with us for 2 years and 8 months. In fact he left because we paid for a self con apartment for him and he kept coming for Weekends until my husband told him off. The man can finish 3 cups of garri at 8pm dinner and still go out boil 3 packs of noodles by 10pm
It seems that word is meant for the Rich guests
You guys have patience o
2years

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

You sure say that singlet deh clean before she use am?
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bbbwings: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Gave her soft drink and said "feel at home", I was cooking when she came so I went to finish what I was doing, na so she tell me say she dey wait make I serve her food.

I ignored her na so she get up enter my kitchen go carry plate dey dish food o. Personally I don't have friends,so I won't even call her my friend,i come dey wonder how the play take reach like that.

He shock you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / My Girl's Crazy Cravings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.