Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn (502 Views)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by Nairalandbaby: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
It dawned on chidinma that no one will believe her when she confronted the Security man and he insisted that nobody entered the apartment apart from her and Usifo, so she decided to claim she killed him in her first statement.

Read Full interview below
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=6e03750a82148060354510f0780ef369&news_entry_id=s7025fba4210712en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_dc1d1dfc-08d9-41be-a4f4-0c8f3e73af29&from=news

Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by AdesewaAde(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl just dey vex me every time
Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by neonly: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
All those prison officers go fire dis one die
Thief and a murderer

1 Like

Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by Danzakidakura(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
AdesewaAde:
This girl just dey vex me every time
go kill yourself. She is innocent

1 Like

Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by Seniorwriter(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
More revelations to unfold in the nearest days.
Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by AdesewaAde(f): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
She will regain freedom and fate will bring you guys together and she will treat you in the language she taught this guy ,Akindanidani
Danzakidakura:
go kill yourself. She is innocent
Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by elonmuskbaby: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: "I Didnt Kill Him, I Found Him Dead In The Room" Chidinma Makes U-turn by Danzakidakura(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
AdesewaAde:
She will regain freedom and fate will bring you guys together and she will treat you in the language she taught this guy ,Akindanidani
Akindanidani you too. grin

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Are Attacking Us Off Campus – UI Students Cry Out / Breaking: Gunmen Storm Orlu, Behead Community Leader, Destroy 20 Shops, Vehicles / Man Kidnaps Neighbour’s Son In Lagos, Demands N2.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.