Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners (510 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by luckyikhide(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
The supplementary list of successful candidates recently released by the Nigerian Navy has only northerners, SaharaReporters has gathered.

Successful candidates on the list were drawn from core Northern states with only a few from North Central (Kogi and Niger states).

An official of the Service, who spoke with SaharaReporters said such a thing had never happened in the history of the service.

He noted that the Nigerian Navy had always ensured equal representation of all the regions in all its lists, both primary and supplementary, querying why the latest one had not accommodated all the regions.

He said, “Normally, after recruitment, they release a list and those people on that list will go for training, they divide the list into two, Batch A and B.

“They released a supplementary list recently and this has never happened before that all the names on that list will be from the North, 44 candidates. They are not just from the North but mainly from the core North.

“In the normal recruitment list, every state is usually given equal number but I don't know why this is different. This supplementary list Batch A has resumed, Batch B will resume in January. These are the few people that will join those that are already there. As far as it is supplementary, every zone and state should be included.

"The former ones they did, all states were included in equal numbers except the Federal Capital Territory (FCT); the FCT is the only one that usually gets lesser slots because most of those using FCT to apply are not from there.

“My question is, why is this supplementary list representing only the North. It should represent all parts, not just a particular region.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/12/revealed-all-44-candidates-nigerian-navy-supplementary-list-under-buhari-government-are
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by Fahdiga(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
And to think that some useful idiots of southern extraction are still supporting and defending this terrorist Fulani led federal government is disgusting
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by Mbataku96(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
There is only one word to describe this (Marginalization)
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by NiceCeSi(f): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
sad
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by FemolasticA: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
It just so so annoying things like this keep happening in this regin call Mr integrity. undecided

I pray God almighty deliver us from these evils ones and their plans sad
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by Sunnybay7: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I thought the dullard said no job anywhere, he was obviously referring to the southerners, all remaining jobs in Nigeria are reserved for northerners. There is nothing like one Nigeria
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by ifytrik(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mbataku96:
There is only one word to describe this (Marginalization)
GBAM! I agree with you. Guest what, i was busy suporting England yesterday during their euro 2020 final vs italy untill i rememberd that lord lugard was from bretain, i quikly started praying for italy to win so that English players will cry just the way some southern Nigerians are crying today, southern and Northern Nigeria would have been 2 different countries if not because that devil called lord lugard, it will never be we well with lord lugard and anyone related to him.

1 Like

Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by stupidmod3: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
North Nigeria or buhageria
choose one
Re: All 44 Candidates On Nigerian Navy Supplementary List Are Northerners by ifytrik(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
And to think that some useful idiots of southern extraction are still supporting and defending this terrorist Fulani led federal government is disgusting

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Are The Same Be It Students, Working Or Business Class. / A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet / Redmi 9c 4GB RAM N 128GB Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.