Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (41757 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2021
CocoaOla:

400,000 naira equivalent in Cairo Egypt 3bedroom with free phone call and wifi neat organised environment with top notch facilities for life

Nigerians are paying too much for less values in low life standard environment like Nigeria
Nigerians are suffering

This is the true definition of poverty

Over priced shits called properties in a disorganised country without good road, water, security, lights. etc

When will Nigerians have sense
Nigeria standard of living can be compare with that of Afghanistan and South Sudan, what's the essence of paying such amount when you can't see steady light or sleep with ur 2 eyes close because of armed robbers and political hoodlums ... Nigerians pay high living in slums... I dey vex seeing them praising lagos state government with her bogus empty infrastructures, RTA uae if u see their terminals and bustop very simple but it has art of state facilities, they made their things very flexible, cheap and workable, you can't see police but crime is very low, u can't see traffic officers but try and drive against traffic law , only the camera will pick up ur plate number that's all... Nigeria is over glorified Slum of the world

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2021
clinton21:

Correct guy
grin grin
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
donbrowser:

House is hard now oh
may be bc of inflation and d newly commissioned bridge n dats why I peg it at 250k
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2021
bizza45:

Where d estate dey
the road opposite Mulero..just go in, it also link to Coker street
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2021
bizza45:

Where d estate dey
the area cool
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by mailemy(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2021
To be sincere,it's not overrated. Not talking about structures or roads but biz wise.
234GT:
Overrated city!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Thebest12:

No waste your money o no come o we way day dey find way to jakpa and you wan come grin grin

Wetin do the area?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Equity15(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
CocoaOla:
400,000 naira equivalent in Cairo Egypt 3bedroom with free phone call and wifi neat organised environment with top notch facilities for life

Nigerians are paying too much for less values in low life standard environment like Nigeria
Nigerians are suffering

This is the true definition of poverty

Over priced shits called properties in a disorganised country without good road, water, security, lights. etc

When will Nigerians have sense
per month or per year?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by africo13610(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
I need a room and parlor self contain around ketu or anywhere nice. If you are moving out of your apartment soon, please kindly signify(I won't mind paying agency and commission fee) or if you can get it for me, that will be fine too. My what app is 08022098784

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by officialfoodie: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
phemmy88:
The list seems exaggerated though.... I just secure a 2bedroom flat for an associate today.....somewhere in Abule egba .... Yearly rent is #400k ....total package is #650k

That additional 250k is the fraud with housing in Lagos. Huge fraud going unchecked, making people break their banks

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Promiseisaac(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
What happened to self com?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MBofLife: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
How far, bro?
Do you know any available room and parlour in Agege? Can we talk as well? Thanks

easzypeaszy:
Agege to be precised 200k to 400k
Agege is another center in Lagos
5-10mins drive from Pencinema to Ikeja Under bridge.
10-20min to Oshodi

Pencinema-Oke koto to Orile is 200k-250k
National to Cement of Agege 250k-400k
Dopemu axis of Agege 250-300k
Ile-epo axis is 200k to 250k
Most estate in Agege starts from 300k to 400k for miniflat

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
MBofLife:
How far, bro?
Do you know any available room and parlour in Agege? Can we talk as well? Thanks

I only hv agent friends

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ikechukwu21(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bigfish121:
So where will you advise me to stay in Abuja that has all the basic amenities and also security most importantly.

Depends on your budget. Kubwa is close to town with water and average lighting. It is also secured. You can also get decent houses in estates. Just speak to house agents or use Google to search for your demands. I have a friend who stays at Karu before Nyanya for 250k one bedroom. He said it's big and all... So I asked him how much he spends for transportation he said average of 800 naira per day. Now I say in Kubwa for 300k one bedroom although not as big as his and I only spend 400 naira per day on transportation. If you do the maths , you'll see that my friend spends about 450k for rent without him knowing. So my advice to you is not just to consider the cost of the rent alone but also the distance to town and the stress involved in going out and coming in everyday.

E better make you calculate your transport add to the rent and get somewhere closer to town. Sometimes people who stay closer to town and pay higher rent spend less than those who stay far away and pay lesser. You no go know until you calculate transportation. So you can have someone who pays 400k for rent actually paying cheaper than one who pays 200k but stays in a far place. U understand abi

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Bigfish121(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Wow.tjis is really helpful.Though my budget is around 500k max that is why I need somewhere close to town like at least 10 mins drive.Though I am also planning on getting a small car to help me move around easily.My major concern is security and I will really like to stay in an estate which you made mentioned of.

ikechukwu21:

Depends on your budget. Kubwa is close to town with water and average lighting. It is also secured. You can also get decent houses in estates. Just speak to house agents or use Google to search for your demands. I have a friend who stays at Karu before Nyanya for 250k one bedroom. He said it's big and all... So I asked him how much he spends for transportation he said average of 800 naira per day. Now I say in Kubwa for 300k one bedroom although not as big as his and I only spend 400 naira per day on transportation. If you do the maths , you'll see that my friend spends about 450k for rent without him knowing. So my advice to you is not just to consider the cost of the rent alone but also the distance to town and the stress involved in going out and coming in everyday.

E better make you calculate your transport add to the rent and get somewhere closer to town. Sometimes people who stay closer to town and pay higher rent spend less than those who stay far away and pay lesser. You no go know until you calculate transportation. So you can have someone who pays 400k for rent actually paying cheaper than one who pays 200k but stays in a far place. U understand abi
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MBofLife: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okay. I will need to speak with them, please. How do I reach you?

easzypeaszy:
I only hv agent friends
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
for Al nalda dubai u can get 2 bed room flat with WiFi less than 3 million naira a year, al quoz the picture below u can even get that side 1.5 to 2m a years so what's the need of paying for this in lagos where there is no security and facilities that made live beautiful

Untraveled people sef! You think you can just pack your bags, port to another man’s developed country and YEEPEEE! life is good and all problems solved!!!

Delusional!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Headlaw(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
A plate of mama put 600 with dirty environment. Port Harcourt has a good environment for 300
JohnieWalker12:

Food is expensive everywhere. That's not an excuse
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Untraveled people sef! You think you can just pack your bags, port to another man’s developed country and YEEPEEE! life is good and all problems solved!!!

Delusional!
you be mumu... if you can pay 3 million a year for house in lagos, you can also afford 1 million family visa for ur children to live In sane environment... backwardness and lack of exposure has blinded you finish
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
you be mumu... if you can pay 3 million a year for house in lagos, you can also afford 1 million family visa for ur children to live In sane environment... backwardness and lack of exposure has blinded you finish

Untraveled man! Go ahead. I wonder what type of visa you will take with you. Visiting, emigration, professional tier, business, what Sir?

Mind you I am in London right now and by God’s grace I will be back in LAGOS! in 2 weeks.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Untraveled man! Go ahead. I wonder what type of visa you will take with you. Visiting, emigration, professional tier, business, what Sir?

Mind you I am in London right now and by God’s grace I will be back in LAGOS! in 2 weeks.
London in ketu or Yaba tongue embarassed
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
London in ketu or Yaba tongue embarassed

London in the UK!

I called you untraveled for a reason because you don’t know anything. Absolutely nothing. Google London, insert post code IG11, choose any street and I will go there and write FOOLISH ELKHALIFAISIS next to the street name.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by erubati: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
africo13610:
I need a room and parlor self contain around ketu or anywere nice. If you are moving out of your apartment soon, please kindly signify(I won't mind paying agency and commission fee) or if you can get it for me, that will be fine too. My what app is 08022098784
Abeg am also interested in a room self contained around ketu too.total package make e no pass 250k.rent like 150-180k, commission like 100k
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

London in the UK!

I called you untraveled for a reason because you don’t know anything. Absolutely nothing. Google London, insert post code IG11, choose any street and I will go there and write FOOLISH ELKHALIFAISIS next to the street name.
hahahahaha online Londoner, delusionist.. you are one of these urchins on Nairaland that goes to London and Paris everyday in their dream

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahahaha online Londoner, delusionist.. you are one of these urchins on Nairaland that goes to London and Paris everyday in their dream

Get lost!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Get lost!
nairaland billionaire tongue grin
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
nairaland billionaire tongue grin

FOOLISH ELKHALIFAISIS
Greetings from London
Untraveled Ode!

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Untraveled mumu!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Untraveled mumu!
slowpoke, so you are still doing photoshop for this 21st century 8f u won do photoshop do eith someone healthy, this hand I'm seeing here looks malnourished... undecided undecided even sabbis Don chop the fingernails

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Untraveled mumu!
slowpoke, so you are still doing photoshop for this 21st century If u must do photoshop do with someone healthy, this hand I'm seeing here looks malnourished... undecided undecided even scabbis Don chop the fingernails

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
slowpoke, so you are still doing photoshop for this 21st century If u must do photoshop do with someone healthy, this hand I'm seeing here looks malnourished... undecided undecided even scabbis Don chop the fingernails

Show us your own! Google Barking and choose any street you like untraveled mugu! I will be there sending you pictures in 5 minutes Ode!
“I will move to Dubai” mumu!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Show us your own! Google Barking and choose any street you like untraveled mugu! I will be there sending you pictures in 5 minutes Ode!
“I will move to Dubai” mumu!

e pain am.... u for use better picture do ur photoshop nah tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.