Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,524 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (42285 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
e pain am.... u for use better picture do ur photoshop nah tongue

My last post interacting with a mumu that has never exited the Departure lounge of Murtala Mohammed Airport.

“I will move to Dubai mumu”
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

My last post interacting with a mumu that has never exited the Departure lounge of Murtala Mohammed Airport.

ugly ape, you see me about to board night cruise, abi e remember ur local village ... i don't blow my trumpet, let's post full pictures with our face ezi tongue

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ugly ape, you see me about to board night cruise, abi e remember ur local village ... i don't blow my trumpet, let's post full pictures with our face ezi tongue

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

no even try show that ur dry hand again
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
no even try show that ur dry hand again

“I will move to Dubai” mugu!

You think other people are waiting to receive you......mumu dem!

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

liquor hawker stop doing photoshop and show me ur face let's start from there

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

mumu the person u photoshop his hand can't even buy good gold
wristwatch chain... all these asylum seekers will mallow us hear words again
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

wristwatch chain... all diz asylum seekers will allow us hear words again
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
wristwatch chain... all diz asylum seekers will allow us hear words again

My rolex and lacroix watches can buy your whole village.

“I will move to Dubai” with my N3m and live like a king, mumu!
Talking rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

My rolex and lacroix watches can buy your whole village.

“I will move to Dubai” with my N3m and live like a king, mumu!
Talking rubbish!
mumu duplicate Rolex... nairaland billionaire
you are buying village, at least the cows my Nnaochie obi cubanna has now can afford to buy your entire family so ur wretch Face if u get mind..
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by africo13610(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2021
We are talking about apartment, all am seeing is two adult fight. May God touch you

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
mumu duplicate Rolex... nairaland billionaire
you are buying village, at least the cows my Nnaochie obi cubanna has now can afford to buy your entire family so ur wretch Face if u get mind..

I didn’t claim to be a billionaire. But I have been travelling back and forth to Europe before any of your relatives arrived in Lagos. Fact!

“I will move to Dubai”

Olodo!

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
africo13610:
We are talking about apartment, all am seeing is two adult fight. May God touch you

Fair enough, but there is no God bro!
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

I didn’t claim to be a billionaire. But I have been travelling back and forth to Europe before any of your relatives arrived in Lagos. Fact!

“I will move to Dubai”

Olodo!
liquor seller the ediot u are stressing like this to snap picture to look porch or claims what u are not... why not tell him to put that piece of paper on his neck as necklace at least it will make a stupid person like him look a bit smarter, person wey carry piece of paper since yesterday , I don't think that person is normal

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
liquor seller the ediot u are stressing like this to snap picture to look porch or claims what u are not... why not tell him to put that piece of paper on his neck as necklace at least it will make a stupid person like him look a bit smarter, person wey carry piece of paper since yesterday , I don't think that person is normal

“WHEN ARE YOU AND FAMILY MOVING TO DUBAI WITH YOUR N3million?

Money that will finish within a few months, untraveled local mumu! grin

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Johnson5258: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Please I need someone who is moving out of a 1 bedroom flat in the next 6 to 8 months around Ogudu, Gbagada, Ifako and environment or Ikeja to Egbeda. Please chat me on 08168042207. Thanks. We can discuss the price. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by freshpzy1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
yesloaded:

I just smiled at those figure because it's completely wrong

Cost of right is not as this expensive btw

With good search, someone can get 1bdr for as low as 120k for ikotun sef

Pls am in search of house
A room self actually

Pls do you have any lead
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Successfulben: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2021
The two over-grown idiots above me are suffering from the effect of bad governance imposed by the present government. Even the Mr traveler that I thought should have some sense than the mr untraveled sef is as foolish as bubu. Meanwhile, am a front desk support engineer and tired of living in my father's aoux. I want a room and parlor self contain around Gbagada area with a budget of #350k per annum.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by FiverrTutor(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=Eaglesence post=103644612][/quote]

Hello please send me your number to kalada1983@yahoo.com. I need to rent a house urgently in Lagos
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Eaglesence: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
FiverrTutor:

Hello please send me your number to kalada1983@yahoo.com. I need to rent a house urgently in Lagos

No worries. Its a business line so i can put it up here too. 09135990448 Anlika Properties.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by john3ce: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
SINGLE ROOM SELF-CONTAIN FOR RENT AT ALABA INT'L MARKET

Single room currently available for rent at Alaba international market, ojo, Lagos. It is very close to the int'l market and St. Patrick Catholic Church.

Annual Rent = N100,000
Agreement and Agency Fees = N50,000

Total Package: N150,000

For details call or whatsapp 07065790724
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Divoc19(f): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
How about a room and palour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki On Fire / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat? / Landlord Throws Graduate-Tenant Properties Outside In Uyo During Heavy Rain-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.