Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) (37368 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Hawkler: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lecturers are really suffering, no payment of allowance, no earn allow & other entitlements...that transfer of aggression.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Kay25(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Men causing trouble since the days of John the Baptist
and women increasing sorrow since the day of eve
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Kay25(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men
dey deceive urself oniro osi

I abhor men. angry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by badbreathcure101: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

since olosho is easy money for u then u have no idea how those men pay u suffered in school

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

What happened to his armpit.

To sweat na crime again ni
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Which men?your father nko?
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men
Same thing.

I abhor men. angry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hehehe o grin Wahala
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by TheRealKing(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

I don’t feel for you but I feel for those who reply this demented she-goat cool cheesy cool
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Look @ your own pubic hairs grin grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Obarofrederick(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Calm yourself down, take it easy
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

If your father sexually assaulted you as a kid speak up and stop hating men... you man-hating brainless idiot.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Francisalao9(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is better to deal with them in this way than to use pen...
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Ordinarybob: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
RichDad1:
All these Archaic mentality
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

low life hoe complain armpit, when has sweating becomes dirty, if we check now, na black pants you dey wear
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Royal55: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
it is normal to see occurrence like this in Nigerian of African higher institutions,
this is because there is a certificate given to you thereafter
which is written "certified both in CHARACTER and LEARNING"
so in order to be eligible for that 'certificate', you just have to play
according to every regulation so that you would quietly obtain your certificate
and leave peacefully
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

If are sensible, you would have known that it's not only dirty people that sweat.

Oh! You just needed attention.... Congrats! You are getting it.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Elock1:
get a good diik... You will feel better
Don't mind that person jor, he is a guy.....He wanna form low budget Saphiere.

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheRealKing:

I don’t feel for you but I feel for those who reply this demented she-goat cool cheesy cool
As you feel for those replying, remember you replied too
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by AMBURSAA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
appishani1:
He is more like a father to them. May be they misbehave and he treat them as his own children. We are Africans bro,
SMART
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by parkervero(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
kennyz247:
this can only happen in polytechnic
You're wrong. Check history, before such thing happen in a polytechnic it must have happened in some universities 5 times. Around 2019 and early 2020 a university lecturer asked some students to knee down in the class for some stuppidd reason.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Aydlecturer: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is abnormal, they are not secondary School students
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by princeabdul(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A lecturer with the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, reportedly ordered four HND II students to raise their hands and close their eyes as punishment for coming late to his class, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident was said to have happened on Monday morning, July 12.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

Source: BLOG
the HOD of my department is far worst than this, he threaten and Jack students.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
No big deal here

My lecturer has done that playfully before
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rilley:
Is your punnany cleaner than his armpit
I wonder.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Blinji: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
He must be a lecturer loved by his students. Nice one.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by profnez(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry
It's the same thing.
You don't respect men
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by KingDash: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

and women causing destruction from the days of adam.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Bilabong(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

U are crazy Shey u know!
So a guy shouldn't sweat again.

Ur puna smells worst than his armpit for the record.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Kindfund: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A lecturer with the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, reportedly ordered four HND II students to raise their hands and close their eyes as punishment for coming late to his class, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident was said to have happened on Monday morning, July 12.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

Source: BLOG
no do as him talk you go carry the course over that means no graduation.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by aidameoryou: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

you need a good DEEK in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide / Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.