Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) (37360 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Victor1883(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
E no go fit be engineering students, especially mechanical engineering students dem no go fit gree
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by IMPARTIAL: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
So what is wrong with this? What if they misbehaved like little children in the class? What is wrong in me telling some of my students to walk out of the class and stay outside because of misbehavior? Abeg lef matta jare!
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Veervee: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't want to end up like candid lady. I won't hate anyone.
See, hatred will always give birth to hatred.
Karma is real.
May God not allow me to cross path with any woman that is like candidlady in Jesus name. So much hatred. This type are not home builders but home destroyer, killer, assassin.
So much hatred. Geez
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Munamu: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Like napkin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Munamu: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Like napkin

grin grin grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Emmanuel09065(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Your friend invites you to use credit. Register now to receive an N200 cash voucher immediately. If you successfully borrow money, you can withdraw the N1500 cash reward immediately. https://lcredit.ng/#/invite_new?userGid=98b58f6a-d574-458f-86bb-d5f8672c3325&activityId=4
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2021
appishani1:
He is more like a father to them. May be they misbehave and he treat them as his own children. We are Africans bro,

See how far your patriarchal society has led the USLESS country.... Nonsense Africans. Hope he can create jobs for them. Niggerrs
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2021
hakym619:
Good.

I love African ways

Dirty usless ways.. That's why your society will never move for SHIIT. Disgusting lots. Hitler made a mistake....

Jew's were the wrong choice of people to be exterminated.... Africans should have been the number 1 choice
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by redsun(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin That is why the place is like a kindergarten that chucks out graduates without initiative and self-assurance. Can you imagine that!!
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Onma89: 5:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Nice job for those that want to learn i love that
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Onma89: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Nice job that's what we called hard work
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Tripssy: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2021
See useless cruise.

If u try am with my guy I go put an for u woto toro
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Ceekaycee: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Sometimes,our ego needs this kind of massage therapy. Lol
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by HRMK: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2021
yes,very wrong but then the students need the certs!
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by StreetFight: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Men causing trouble since the days of John the Baptist

Why so much hate for men. I hope you won't poison your daddy and your brothers one day.

You should have gotten over these serial heartbreaks by now. After all, these men didn't rape you, you gave your body to them, they use you, dump you , and move to the next victim. They are called Yoruba Demons.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by StreetFight: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Danzakidakura:
STD go kill you. With your smelling punny

I beg, no let STD kill her yet. Some of us are still waiting for our turn at the pussssy.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by StreetFight: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2021
kennyz247:
this can only happen in polytechnic

That's why you have been writing JAMB since year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Ojukwu007(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol...mad ooo
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by olamoses75(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men
Men don wipe you 2/2. Pele

I abhor men. angry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by hakym619(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Sorry ehn.
I hope say you never bleach your African skin comot ? Na slave mentality full Your head.

wildikeman:

Dirty usless ways.. That's why your society will never move for SHIIT. Disgusting lots. Hitler made a mistake....

Jew's were the wrong choice of people to be exterminated.... Africans should have been the number 1 choice
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by zudozz: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
If they be final yr students nko?

This one no be anything compared to what they going to face in life.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Joydan95: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A lecturer with the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, reportedly ordered four HND II students to raise their hands and close their eyes as punishment for coming late to his class, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident was said to have happened on Monday morning, July 12.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

Source: BLOG
One of my lecturers in school punished us one time by telling us to kneel and raise up our hands cos we failed to do her assignment. We didn’t take it personal, how can you get angry at a beautiful and intelligent lecturer trying to make sure we become someone in future grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2021
My lecturer tried this, we didn't obey o. He was a new lecturer from LASU, he didn't know UI was different. He said he would not collect our assignments until we knelt down and raised our hands.

We went away with our assignments and headed straight to the Head of Dept office. The rest is history.
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
And there are complaining, hmmm
Last semester I had a lecturer that beats with her hands every body knows her and our senior colleagues briefed us about her, when I say disciplinarian, her own start from Capital Letter D
From dressing
Class attendance
Coming late to class
I was absent minded because the class was getting bored, playing with my hair and was dizzy at the same time, I never knew she was noticing me untill she embarssed me in front of my colleagues and everyone laughed at me
I felt really bad
But at the same time she is very nice
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
hakym619:

Sorry ehn.
I hope say you never bleach your African skin comot ? Na slave mentality full Your head.

See where your free mentality has gotten your fvcking race to.. Usless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.