Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border (384 Views)

Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border by UsmanIll: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Authorities in Niger have confirmed the deaths of 4 soldiers and 5 civilians, while at least 40 militants were killed yesterday in clashes between the country’s army and terrorists in the western part of the country near the border with Mali. .

A statement from the Ministry of Defense said a large number of militants attacked a town called Tchoma Bangou around 3 a.m. Sunday, prompting security forces to take immediate action to protect civilians from the attackers.

Read more and other interesting posts below;

https://arewatimes.com.ng/49-killed-as-nigerien-security-forces-clashes-with-terrorists-near-mali-border/

Re: 49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border by CodeTemplar: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cool.
Re: 49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border by OBALOLA55(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Cool.
COOL

I DOUBT IF ONIONBANDIT OJIOFOR AND JULIUSMALEMA WILL LIKE THIS NEWS sad
Re: 49 Killed As Nigerien Security Forces Clashes With Terrorists Near Mali Border by Ojiofor: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
COOL

I DOUBT IF ONIONBANDIT OJIOFOR AND JULIUSMALEMA WILL LIKE THIS NEWS sad

Stop spamming my mention or I gonna tell mods to ban you for 600 years.

(1) (Reply)

Estimated Billings By DISCOS In Nigeria. / Chimamanda Adichie Replies Catholic Parish Priest Who Verbally Attacked Her. / The Famine Of Samaria: Nigeria's Gradual Descent Into Cannibalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.