Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' (44554 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by DoctorStylish: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry what’s the essence or reason for granting that interview . The statement she made He wasn’t in a happy marriage. Was that why she killed him ? Like it’s a criminal handling here . Btw Plot twist perhaps they’re bigger people who have involvement in his death because you could easily tell that the way the case is going it might be swept under the carpet but I thought she confessed to killing him ? Nigeria sha
This is one of the biggest problems the fact that one can do and almost get away with anything.
She’s even smiling ? Oh shocked
And please let’s not be sentimental because she’s maybe cute or a lady or whatever. She’s a crime suspect

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Onyi22(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy I see my Chidinma winning this case by God's grace

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nyne: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Most people in Nigeria are mentally not okay.

Some people are even trying to make a killing look like it’s a good thing cos she’s pretty or innocent looking .

Omo.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Kenneth10110(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
saphiere:
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.
This girl is innocent. Her first confessional video was done under duress.

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done only by that young lady.

Coming from a woman
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nyne: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Would you like one of your family members be killed like that man and the killer go Scot free ?

Be honest with your answer pls. .

Onyi22:

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by khadaffi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think Ojukwu has caused enough problem for this country
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Coronavirus1: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
stupid killer girl your cup is full no matter the cover up by female journalist you are going to life in prison enjoy your time now celebrity killer.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by sniperr007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntiBMC:
A powerful person probably paid her to kill him and is now lurking in the shadows, manipulating the case with brown envelopes.

Oh. This clowntry is a jungle indeed.

She didn't kill him. She was used to lure him and kill him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by AfroBeatDiary: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Was the interview not granted under their nose, they are playing a script to change the narration if the murder, now they've succeed. Naija shaar.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Urchbaba91(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
shocked
shocked
Asgard73:
I said it before ... Chidimma is a front for some seniormen.

Don’t think she was even at the scene .. her confidence is top notch and her innocence appear sincere..

I’ve come to believe she’s is been told what to say at each time .
The first .. was the originally planned story..
Second was as told ..so is subsequent ones..

While the seniormen manipulate the police and prepare legal works in defense .

Or
The evaluate psych and know if she mentally stable.. no be say she fine e say she normal..
all this ladies with multiple personality disorder..
She might even be in another world grin and seeing things while not understanding what really happened
After all an ordinary 21 years old girl.. no fit strangle and stab a black belta forget story..

She might even be there and watch the killing happened by the killers . as a fall girl .. story given to her .. for the police and public.. maybe while leaving she asked for the atm..

I just believe is a set up .. whichever is a dangerous time for her .. of which obviously she’s have not realized
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by wiseone28: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
saphiere:
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done only by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2021

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA[/quote]

Do you know what begins to happen immediately a body is dead? It begins to swell. Even if the rope was loose, when the body begins to swell, it'll become tight

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
saphiere:

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Sherlock Holmes.
Do you know what begins to happen immediately a body is dead? It begins to swell. Even if the rope was loose, when the body begins to swell, it'll become tight

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Jayrow08: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Onyi22:
May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien visit una one after the other

Ise!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
sniperr007:

She didn't kill him. She was used to lure him and kill him

Then they gave her his atm to go withdraw money, right?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Handsum64: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shame
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Onyi22(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Coronavirus1:
stupid killer girl your cup is full no matter the cover up by female journalist you are going to life in prison enjoy your time now celebrity killer.
Sharrrrap there, that girl will surely win
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Cokahot: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
We must mobilise and find her at whatever station she is held. She must be killed by we angry mob

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by blazebaba(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl sha wan outshine kanu and igboho by all means sha....but wait oh...how come he keep mentioning the command....
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by ultimatekint(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank God, me I no dey carry side chick. There is other things hidden. We are in the zoo together. Episode 1.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by West2019(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
She is looking more fresher than before .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by delpee(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cokahot:
We must mobilise and find her at whatever station she is held. She must be killed by we angry mob

Mind your tongue!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Powerfly(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
insidelife22:
if it was a man,lemme reserve my comment...

You mean if it was a man just like the murderer of Ini umoren the job seeker...
Better reserve that useless comment of yours sad angry
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Cokahot: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Boys must find her. Go fuc k yourself,idiot. Why mention me i
delpee:

Mind your tongue!
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Nyne: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lmaoooo. The girl is a hardened criminal.
She doesn’t live with her parents and ran out of the house since she was 12 years old.

She has committed a crime in the streets too before. She received a fraudulent money with a gateman’s bank account . .

Don’t believe innocent faces at times. They are more dangerous. .

Don’t be dumb

saphiere:

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Pinkyposh(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nyne:
Would you like one of your family members be killed like that man and the killer go Scot free ?

Be honest with your answer pls. .

Nothing to show, she actually killed him
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by fashrola(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
West2019:
She is looking more fresher than before .

It was an organised interview and they needed to make her presentable with makeup, from her body movement and her usual hand to the back of her neck will tell you that she's a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by West2019(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
fashrola:

It was an organised interview and they needed to make her presentable with makeup, from her body movement and her usual hand to the back of her neck will tell you that she's a drug addict
alright
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by omogin(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
That girl is fuxkin a big APC politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Coronavirus1: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Onyi22:

Sharrrrap there, that girl will surely win
madness runs in your lineage

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by rickyboss333: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
The next story u shall hear from this chidinma girl is that she has a history of mental disorder, and case will close. Nigeria is my country, Nigeria is where I come from

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Petalsempire(f): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
The girl dey even smile sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.