Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' (44537 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.
This girl is innocent. Her first confessional video was done under duress.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Who used you ... even if you want to be a social-media advocate for your gender ..you shouldn't be dumb about it .... Damnnn

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Funflipper: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2021
nedekid:

All these you stated, while being right ought to have been prepared for court and a judge to find her guilty and not for the police to put her in front of cameras. Guilty as it she may seem, she ought to have had acess to lawyers immediately and her right to silence and proper defense.
Bros, don't you watch crime and investigation channel on dstv?
Even oj Simpson everyone knew killed his wife had acess to proper defense.

Evans the kidnapper and murderer granted interviews too so this is not the first time it is happening and that does not in anyway change the fact that he committed the crimes. We all how crime investigation in nigeria is awkward but that in no way makes her innocent like some people are trying to project. The police parade armed robbers and yahoo boys almost every other day without without having acxess to any lawyers and none you have ever cried wolf. If chidinma was ugly, i can place a bet on my life none of you will be interested in the case. It is funny how some nigerians cry about the goverment while they themselves can't stand on the path of truth without being unnecessarily biased whennit matters. This country is messed completely without redemption. A man was sedated and murdered in cold blood in his unconscious state and all people is look for all manner of excuses to get the murderer freed all because she is beautiful. Congratulations naija!
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by EmmyOD(m): 2:27am On Jul 13, 2021
So after all these bullcraps, dem go put this man for ground and life goes on ?
Tufiakwa !
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by bunmioguns(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
Whoever believes this girl committed the act can believe any dumb thing in the world.

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

Justice for murderer?
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by bunmioguns(m): 4:21am On Jul 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Who used you ... even if you want to be a social-media advocate for your gender ..you shouldn't be dumb about it .... Damnnn

Dont mind that one jare
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by phemmyfour: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:
There's more to the murder of Michael Ataga.

They are yet to tell us what happened.

Someone already confessed she stabbed him multiple times, why granting her another interview with neatly combed hair in an air conditioned room?
I dey tell you, they wanted to free this girl. This her lie doesn't make sense
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by phemmyfour: 4:45am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:

The rope used in tying Usifo was tied so hard it entered into his skin. It couldn't have been done by that young lady.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA
You are super dumb, always been anyway
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by IamAsiri: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No gainsaying the fact that the police has succeeded in making Chidimma a celebrity murderer. Sad

If this is sad, what about "mudder squad"? Are we hearing anything about him anymore?
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:24am On Jul 13, 2021
The late Ataga was very careless with his life. A man who is that rich and wealthy killed himself over a mere Kpekus. He has the money and power to get better ladies but he ended up with this she Devi of a girl. Guys please guide your little man under after all no sex is not a death sentence. The Ataga nor get wife? He was looking for tight and fresh Kpekus with breasts standing like a light house. Now see the end result
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Chochovini: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Coronavirus1:
stupid killer girl your cup is full no matter the cover up by female journalist you are going to life in prison enjoy your time now celebrity killer.
. I strongly believe that girl did not kill that man herself.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Emeka71(m): 5:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Nyne:
Most people in Nigeria are mentally not okay.

Some people are even trying to make a killing look like it’s a good thing cos she’s pretty or innocent looking .

Omo.
I don't believe she stabbed the man since there is no proof of the act; only that she is directly involved because her apartment was involved; very obvious she must have left briefly and the people who murder the man stepped in to carry out the act; I strongly believed that she was used; did you know that I never believed her 1st confession that she stabbed the man in self-defence; how can she even stab a man that she is enjoying a pleasure with.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Emeka71(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
The late Ataga was very careless with his life. A man who is that rich and wealthy killed himself over a mere Kpekus. He has the money and power to get better ladies but he ended up with this she Devi of a girl. Guys please guide your little man under after all no sex is not a death sentence. The Ataga nor get wife? He was looking for tight and fresh Kpekus with breasts standing like a light house. Now see the end result
And the foolish thing is that his wife could even be more attractive than Chidinma.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by dfrost: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:

I just believe is a set up .. whichever is a dangerous time for her .. of which obviously she’s have not realized

I agree with you on this. She's in a messy situation. She hasn't realised yet.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Chochovini: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2021
West2019:
She is looking more fresher than before .
. You really do hve eyes nd you cn see with them. I‘m even planning on dating her as soon as these whole hullabloo calm down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Obakashdee(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Just like evans we won’t know the end
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by cayorday89(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Someone already confessed she stabbed him multiple times, why granting her another interview with neatly combed hair in an air conditioned room?
Na rich man she kill, so they have to treat her well and besides she was meant to be interviewed by Crime Fighters so she gaz look good for the cam, it only makes sense if you remember African China's song...
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by cayorday89(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Oga try dey calm down, the fact that things ended this way no mean say the girl no good enough for the man, like him having too much money no mean say he can see tomorrow or differentiate between someone that will kill him from the one that will not... In all I go with your advice that says 'guide your little man under' that is the only thing that would have guaranteed his been alive at least till the night of the day he died...
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by cayorday89(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
Chidimma is a front for some seniormen.

Don’t think she was even at the scene .. her confidence is top notch and her innocence appear sincere..

I’ve come to believe she’s is been told what to say at each time .
The first .. was the originally planned story..
Second was as told ..so is subsequent ones..

While the seniormen manipulate the police and prepare legal works in defense .

Or
The evaluate psych and know if she mentally stable.. no be say she fine e say she normal..
all this ladies with multiple personality disorder..
She might even be in another world grin and seeing things while not understanding what really happened
After all an ordinary 21 years old girl.. no fit strangle and stab a black belta forget story..

She might even be there and watch the killing happened by the killers . as a fall girl .. story given to her .. for the police and public.. maybe while leaving she asked for the atm..

I just believe is a set up .. whichever is a dangerous time for her .. of which obviously she’s have not realized
You called a 21 years old lady ordinary, you will be shocked at the experience of most 15 to 20 years old ladies and guys and I don't limit it to sex alone, it's all encompassing as to what the human mind can do and undo regardless of age...
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Blackdisciple(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Better make she go rest for detention before further hearing, because they were doing it as if it was 100 club.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
They want to release this woman. They have started putting words in her mouth.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by 27Pushing30: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

I don’t even UNDERSTAND that video... NEVER in my life have I seen videos of suspect in POLICE CUSTODY (anywhere in the whole world) look this sexy on makeup , lipstick ,styles (that hair wasn’t just combed it was STYLED - meaning a make up artists and hair stylist touch this babe -for inside police custody) ROTFL

Our police are sooooo inept
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by saphiere(f): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
justjify:

May your future husband not be killed by his side chick
If he fornicates, may he be killed.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by saphiere(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2021
bunmioguns:

Justice for murderer?

You must have been there to know she killed him.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Fanuchi007: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
For those of us confused why chidinma is looking fresh, An accused remains innocent till proven guilty by a competent Court. The Nigerian police knows this like the back of their palm. So, Any case that has a lot of media coverage, the police will always try to potray itself as being very disciplined. If your case no get Media attention, u ar on your own!!
This is going to be a long trial... Wish I could attend all the sessions, I'll learn a lot
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by amp01(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

So oo,you believe the girl killed the man.
The girl has no hand in the murder, somebody has to fall for it.
She was the fall, somebody has to be blamed,and the moment the guys family said,their son was not killed by the girl, after autopsy, trouble started.
Did you read the autopsy result?
Go and get it and read...
Thank you.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by amp01(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2021
fergie001:

PM News

It's a planned murder.
Somebody must take the fall.
She is lucky,that the guys family did an autopsy on his dead body and the results showed that only a single girl cannot do such a killing.
The way and the manner,he was killed,is a professional job.
Since after the man family said it,are you hearing about the case again in the media.
There is confusion in the police.
And there are trying to free the girl and let the case die a silent death.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by bunmioguns(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
You must have been there to know she killed him.

So you can also easily believe all these online manipulations
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by XavierD(f): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2021
The girl is a born lier.

A crook and she is doing her best to frame this man's wife.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by West2019(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Chochovini:
. You really do hve eyes nd you cn see with them. I‘m even planning on dating her as soon as these whole hullabloo calm down.
bro no be small thing .
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Sid44: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2021
What do you expect in a third world country
seborrhic:
F ools.
Where do u convict a suspect by parading him/her before a "mob" and almost coercing her to confess to a crime.
Their sister outdated medium, NTA,took up one more st upid notch higher by getting her to confess further before a quack journalist.
In Nigeria,police get their cases won by forcing suspects defended by charge and bail lawyers to confess to a crime with framed up evidence that wouldn't stand simple scrutiny,before corrupt judges.
I have never come across a Nigerian court case where police presented fingerprint evidence,not even DNA evidence.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by deeva2: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy I see my Chidinma winning this case by God's grace

THINK BEFORE YOU WISH FOR ANYTHING...THE LATE ATAGA CUD BE UR BROTHER, UNCLE, OR EVEN HUSBAND IN THE FUTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.