Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' (44538 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by loganx: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2021
A murder suspect is not entitled to bail until she has been presented to a court of competent jurisdiction. The judge is also guided by the court process to remand the suspect until the suspect is proven innocent.

Chidinma does not look like someone in police custody, looks like she's having a restful and swell time at a 5 - star hotel.

How could the police be a party to producing such a documentary on a criminal suspect held for murder, she had a makeup artist, stylist and insultingly, the video was made by a professional.

The IG needs to take over this case from Lagos Commissioner. It is even possible that the IG is actually the conductor of this orchestra.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by nedekid: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Funflipper:

Evans the kidnapper and murderer granted interviews too so this is not the first time it is happening and that does not in anyway change the fact that he committed the crimes. We all how crime investigation in nigeria is awkward but that in no way makes her innocent like some people are trying to project. The police parade armed robbers and yahoo boys almost every other day without without having acxess to any lawyers and none you have ever cried wolf. If chidinma was ugly, i can place a bet on my life none of you will be interested in the case. It is funny how some nigerians cry about the goverment while they themselves can't stand on the path of truth without being unnecessarily biased whennit matters. This country is messed completely without redemption. A man was sedated and murdered in cold blood in his unconscious state and all people is look for all manner of excuses to get the murderer freed all because she is beautiful. Congratulations naija!
Seems as if you might not know how the justice system all over the world works.
Who told you she commited the crime and is guilty? Only a court of competent jurisdiction and after due process can pronounce her guilty, as for now she is innocent of all charges and only a suspect! How do you know her new story is not the truth? Only evidence and deligent prosecution will tell, not the charade of interviews she was compelled to give under duress.
That is why advocates for due process have always spoken against the police parading "suspects". Yes that's what they are, suspects untill convicted.
Now you mentioned yahoo boys etc always paraded and no complains, do you know that most of those paraded folks don't get convicted? Most prove their innocence and are set free with damages to their reputation. Possibly when they start sueing police and government and making millions for defamation will things change.
Note that I am not saying the girl did not do it, but due process must be followed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by milkywaves(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Hummm!!!! NPF should please help us oh!!!

Kindly contact us for your Business Plans (08099101941). Watsap Only.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
authority2006:

What information do you need again? Must police react every time Chidinma granted interview to the media? Police had made their statement already and you have been told that no more comment for now as they're moving forward with the investigation.
Or, must it turn to banter and arguments between the suspect and the police? Because I don't understand

I just want the NP to know their duty and do it.
Have never see where a murder suspect grants interview on Tv.
Don't they know that whatever she says or do can be used against her in court ? So the police and her lawyer don't know better?
The duty of the police is to prosecute her. Defending her Is the duty of her lawyer.
The info we want now is who authorised that interview and for what purpose ?
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2021
nedekid:

Seems as if you might not know how the justice system all over the world works.
Who told you she commited the crime and is guilty? Only a court of competent jurisdiction and after due process can pronounce her guilty, as for now she is innocent of all charges and only a suspect! How do you know her new story is not the truth? Only evidence and deligent prosecution will tell, not the charade of interviews she was compelled to give under duress.
That is why advocates for due process have always spoken against the police parading "suspects". Yes that's what they are, suspects untill convicted.
Now you mentioned yahoo boys etc always paraded and no complains, do you know that most of those paraded folks don't get convicted? Most prove their innocence and are set free with damages to their reputation. Possibly when they start sueing police and government and making millions for defamation will things change.
Note that I am not saying the girl did not do it, but due process must be followed.

Where is due process in a murder suspect granting interviews on Tv? With makeup and beaming. I've not even seen a mugshot of her.

Don't they know that whatever she says can be used against her in court.

My own is that, what exactly does that interview aims to promote- that she's victim and the dead man is guilty?
Is that the job of the prosecutor?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by fxexperts: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
If he fornicates, may he be killed.

Same be upon your sons and brothers. If they fornicate they will be killed.

Because Ataga nor get parents/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by abeggnow: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:
There's more to the murder of Michael Ataga.

They are yet to tell us what happened.

Someone already confessed she stabbed him multiple times, why granting her another interview with neatly combed hair in an air conditioned room?
confession can be false at times. i have seen it multiple times. i am not saying she did it or did not do it . i am say an investigation has to be carried out.trust me with the right motivation people will confess to anything
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Danzakidakura(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If Evans the kidnapper could deny his allegations who be chidinma.

Very wicked lady I must tell you
and Tinubu is yet to denied all the human heads his boys have been mining in the entire SW.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by tianshie(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Big Tianshie in Chidinma my gangsta bi"tch.

I want a Chidinma who got bullets for teeth
bombs for tits, she snatch a nigga heart for keeps
Bought her a beretta for her seventeenth
she robbed her dad for kicks, then shot up Unilag----a freak
I'm a pi"mp so I let her roll
380k an hour, and if you were an old motherfucker devour
is her password. She give you neck when I say so. Last word?
Bloodbath is her paycode.
Called her Utaka cos she love to attack the cash
she called me Usifo cos my di"ck was her best friend
on Christmas day we played Russian Roulette
throwin kitchen knives at each other blindfolded like shaolin vets
chicken came home to roost. She got caught out there
I saw it on TV and dog I vamoosed.
Now it's time for me to make my switch
so which Nairaland chic will be my next Chidinma bi"tch?
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by devlishGINGER(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Funny kikler
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by devlishGINGER(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
seborrhic:
F ools.
Where do u convict a suspect by parading him/her before a "mob" and almost coercing her to confess to a crime.
Their sister outdated medium, NTA,took up one more st upid notch higher by getting her to confess further before a quack journalist.
In Nigeria,police get their cases won by forcing suspects defended by charge and bail lawyers to confess to a crime with framed up evidence that wouldn't stand simple scrutiny,before corrupt judges.
I have never come across a Nigerian court case where police presented fingerprint evidence,not even DNA evidence.

grin
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by devlishGINGER(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
sniperr007:

She didn't kill him. She was used to lure him and kill him
when you are complicit in a murder case, you are classified as the number 1 suspect
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Pinkyposh(f): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Funflipper:

Really? Fake name, fake telephone number and that doesn't show the murder was premeditated? She was found in possession of the deceased's personal items along with her bloos stained clothes. How poverty and greed turned you bitches into demons still beats my imagination.

There's is no point calling anyone bitch here
You can make your point without insulting anyone
Nobody saw her kill anyone, no one is sure if actually she was in possession of those things or she was asked to say it.
Have you thought all those men who kill, Rob others of theirs possessions and still get away with their crime, but just a girl that was involved in such, every human wants a death sentence for her
Please let the court decide
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Funflipper: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pinkyposh:

There's is no point calling anyone bitch here
You can make your point without insulting anyone
Nobody saw her kill anyone, no one is sure if actually she was in possession of those things or she was asked to say it.
Have you thought all those men who kill, Rob others of theirs possessions and still get away with their crime, but just a girl that was involved in such, every human wants a death sentence for her
Please let the court decide

As i was about to respond, i came across this post on nairaland about Jennifer Ugadu who was murdered by her supposed boyfriend so i thought i should seek your opinion first. So do you think her boyfriend killed her since nobody saw him do it? Are you sure he actually sent those messages?
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Pinkyposh(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Funflipper:

As i was about to respond, i came across this post on nairaland about Jennifer Ugadu who was murdered by her supposed boyfriend so i thought i should seek your opinion first. So do you think her boyfriend killed her since nobody saw him do it? Are you sure he actually sent those messages?
As far as I'm concerned, I don't know who killed her, but who ever is using her phone to make such comment is responsible.
If the boyfriend is not responsible he is not going to commit suicide, if he is not he should come out to defend himself
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by sniperr007(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Minjim:

Then they gave her his atm to go withdraw money, right?

Possible scenario. They knew her relationship with him. Used her to lure him, after the murder, they wanted to stay incognito and hence pin it on her with the view to free her when the dust settles.

To make it look like she has a motive, , she has to redraw money from his account .

Reason it, why will a person with premeditated murder withdraw only ₦300k from millions and still go to her parents house to relax and not be on the run when the news broke out.

Also, she's still giving interview and police can't do nothing. Remember that this is a country that police can stop you from defending your right in traffic.

Plus autopsy report says he was toutured before murder, hence the babes story is false and there were more that 2 people in the room when he died.
Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by Minjim: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2021
sniperr007:

Possible scenario. They knew her relationship with him. Used her to lure him, after the murder, they wanted to stay incognito and hence pin it on her with the view to free her when the dust settles.

To make it look like she has a motive, , she has to redraw money from his account .

Reason it, why will a person with premeditated murder withdraw only ₦300k from millions and still go to her parents house to relax and not be on the run when the news broke out.

Also, she's still giving interview and police can't do nothing. Remember that this is a country that police can stop you from defending your right in traffic.

Plus autopsy report says he was toutured before murder, hence the babes story is false and there were more that 2 people in the room when he died.

Really?

Where and how did you get these info

Re: Lagos Police On Chidinma Ojukwu's Video: 'No More Comments' by sniperr007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Minjim:

Really?

Where and how did you get these info

Assumption oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Policeman Gives His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.