Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye (13942 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
I am a Lion in Kogi State, I will send Yahaya Bello to the Zoo where he belong - Senator Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSiyafSyg0?si=ANAMqp2uZC2W1NTM

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State on maintaining peace and good governance

Pdp governorship candidate in Kogi State State, Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State. Assured the good people of Kogi State on provision of infrastructural developments in Kogi State, maintaining accountability and transparency in governance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHYUtBKakg?si=9aPoHqolc4RQMPhI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
My good people of kogi state come out and vote for pdp to have a equilibrium yourself from hardship difficult movement uncontrollable price of gold in Nigeria today.

Copied

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
Breaking:Dino Melaye Lays Out His Blueprint For A Better Kogi State: Unveils Comprehensive Policy Document For Gubernatorial Campaign

n a recent development, Senator Dino Melaye, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate for the upcoming November 11 governorship election in Kogi State, has unveiled his policy document for his campaign. This move comes as Melaye aims to outline his vision and strategies for the state’s development when elected into office.

https://www.theprojectornewsandpix.com/breakingdino-melaye-lays-out-his-blueprint-for-a-better-kogi-state-unveils-comprehensive-policy-document-for-gubernatorial-campaign/

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by DCmaverick(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
U called ursef a LION and u wnt to send someone to the ZOO
Na someone de send LION to zoo wey i knw o, if my brain stil de wrk wel. #nigeriaisazoo

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kogi State Governorship Candidate Dino Melaye’s Vision to Transform Kogi State into a Flourishing Tourist Destination

Kogi State, Nigeria - With the upcoming gubernatorial elections just around the corner, Dino Melaye stands as the beacon of hope. Fueled by his unwavering dedication and deep understanding of the economic potential, physical treasures, and natural wonders of Kogi State, he promises to transform it into a captivating tourist destination that will leave both residents and visitors awestruck.

Imagine a Kogi State where azure lakes glimmer under the sunlight, lush forests breathe life into every step, and majestic mountains proudly adorn the landscape. Picture yourself delving into the rich cultural mosaic of Kogi State, where ancient traditions meet modern vibrance, and an extraordinary range of culinary delights tantalizes the senses.

Dino Melaye has tapped into the untapped potential that lies within every corner of Kogi State’s diverse environment. When he takes upon the mantle of leadership next year, his mission will be to unveil the hidden gems that will make Kogi a destination of envy for every state in the federation.

Drawing upon his extensive knowledge of the tourism industry, Dino Melaye plans to leverage Kogi State's vast resources to drive economic growth and job creation. By promoting eco-tourism, he will attract both local and international visitors, who will wander through its nature reserves, experience the thrill of wild safaris, and indulge in adrenaline-pumping adventure sports.

The tourism sector, under Dino Melaye’s visionary leadership, will not only benefit from the natural beauty and cultural heritage of Kogi State but will also serve as a catalyst for sustainable development and prosperity. He understands that tourism can breathe new life into local industries, promoting the growth of small and medium enterprises. By nurturing these enterprises, Dino Melaye's administration aims to create a vibrant economy that offers boundless opportunities for employment and progress.

But he cannot achieve this ambitious vision without the support and votes of the people of Kogi State. Every ballot cast for Dino Melaye is a vote of confidence in his ability to manifest these aspirations. By standing united and casting our ballots for the future we believe in, we can unlock the hidden treasures of Kogi State and transform it into a shining example for all to behold.

So, join Dino Melaye in this remarkable journey of turning our beloved Kogi State into a thriving haven of joy, wonder, and prosperity. Vote for progress, vote for economic viability, vote for natural beauty, and vote for a future that we can proudly pass down to generations to come.

Together, hand in hand, let’s chart a new course for Kogi State.

-Team SDM Media

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Righthussle: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na so u hype Atiku oo.

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
National Rescue Movement collapsed it structure for Dino Melaye...

BY BOLAJI...

Hon Yabagi Bologi received National Rescue Movement state executives and local government exco of their party on be half of the incoming Governor of Kogi State,Distinguish Senator Dino Melaye.
Tijani Isah Faruna who lead and double as the state secretary of the party and other local government executives said they decamped to PDP for the best interest of the state as Dino melaye is the most qualified and outstanding among all the candidate in Kogi State and promise to work hard to deliver people Democratic party (PDP) and Dino Melaye comes November 11 2023.

Hon Yabagi Bologi said he was elated and very happy for their bold step and decision to join forces with the leading Governorship candidate of Kogi State and admonish them to be focus on how to woe supporters and ensure victory in all their local government/constituencies in particular and the state in general.
More so,Dino Melaye is the best among the candidates in terms of good leadership qualities,other potentials and always stands and protect the interest of the masses even at risk of his life.

Senator Dino Melaye has more than 200 project across Kogi West and will replicate same when he become the Governor of Kogi State in November 11 2023.
Hon Dr Idris former House of Assembly member said they took the right and wise decision for joining hand with the leading candidate and urge them to go to their various ward and unit to canvass,sensitive and mobilize their people on the need and important of voting for PDP and Dino Melaye come November 11 2023.

PDP lokoja local government party chairman Hon Ibrahim Isah Saba presented the party flag to them as full members of the people Democratic party (PDP).
In attendance::Hon Ibrahim Isah Saba
Hon Yabagi Bologi,
Hon Dr Idris former House of Assembly member,
Hon Abdulrahman Balga,
Hon M.O Sule and local government party secretary.

One Kogi**One Destiny.

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
The November 11th governorship election in Kogi state has become a three horse race, with the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Social Democratic Party (SDP), and the All Progressives Congress (APC) vying for the seat of power. The recent tribunal declaration of the PDP as the winner of the central district and the re-run in the east has significantly increased our chances in the overall election. However, the party cannot afford to rest on its laurels and must work diligently to secure victory.

The PDP must work like never before to maintain and expand their support base.
They should capitalize on the recent victories to further rally supporters and convince undecided voters. It is essential for the party to intensify their campaign efforts, highlighting their achievements and presenting credible plans for the progress and development of Kogi state.

The party must also focus on building a united front. Internal conflicts or divisions can weaken the party's chances, so it is crucial for all members to come together and work towards a common goal.

Additionally, the PDP must engage in grassroots mobilization. They must reach out to the people at the grassroots level, listening to their concerns and addressing their needs. This direct interaction can help build trust and loyalty among the electorate. The party should also invest in effective communication strategies to disseminate their message effectively.

Furthermore, the PDP must work towards creating a level playing field during the election process. They should advocate for fair and transparent electoral practices, discouraging any form of violence or intimidation. By promoting a peaceful and inclusive election, the party can appeal to a wider audience and gain support from various demographics.

Ultimately, while the recent victories in the central district and the re-run in the east have increased the chances of the PDP in the Kogi state governorship election, the party cannot afford to be complacent. They must work tirelessly, focusing on unity, grassroots mobilization, effective communication, and advocating for a fair election process. By doing so, the PDP can secure victory and steer Kogi state towards a brighter future.

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Previous vote

Echcho..........108,784

Victor..............81,867

Diff...................26,917

By his grace Echocho will not make it again. If he like let him be kneeling and lying down for Yeye bello.

Real hope for Dr Victor Adoji as most of the affected polling units are strongholds of our party PDP

1 Share

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some things are not possible. Just like lions don't eat grass that is how it's not possible for Dino to win. We know the truth about our capacity.

It is not self denial if before election our choice is to WASTE OUR VOTES because it's a choice based of our acceptance of an already known inevitable outcome which means that our votes is just a waste of time because we already know that the chances of our winning is next to zero.

It is self denial and foolish if after wasting our votes we now cry that our wasted votes equates to a win votes. Something that it is obvious that we cannot win.

Dino has no chance of winning. Absolutely not!

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Look at your screen again.
Why deprive Kogites these good heads.
Why?

Dear Nigerians this is what Kogi is made of.
We are a great people!
Victor Alewo Adoji
Natasha H Akpoti
Congratulations is in order!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol 😂 somebody want to tame Yahaya bello. Hmm 🤔
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by MrsTwrite(f): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
The thirst for political power is out of this world. All these sweet talks should not end here.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Praxis758: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Talk is cheap, boasting is free: November 11th is the D-day

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
September 5, 2023

Press Statement

PDP Accuses APC Leaders of Squandering N2b Kogi Palliative Fund
…Says Ododo is Agent of Poverty and Pain

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) accuses leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) of allegedly sharing and squandering the N2b Kogi State Palliative Fund meant for the wellbeing of the people of the State.

The Party also describes the assertion by the APC that there is no vacancy in the Kogi State Government House as illusory and pathetic display of fear of imminent defeat by the PDP given the overwhelming popularity and acceptability of our Candidate for the November 11, 2023 Governorship election in the State, Senator Dino Melaye.

Such arrogant statement by the APC is a serious affront to the sovereignty and capacity of the people of Kogi State to freely elect their governor and further exposes the condescension and contempt to which the APC and its very unpopular and rejected candidate, Usman Ododo have for the people.

The APC is aware that Usman Ododo as a very weak candidate has no chance in the face of the overpowering popularity and public acceptance of a more competent, more experienced, more transparent and people-oriented Senator Melaye.

Moreover, the people of Kogi State hold Usman Ododo directly responsible for the collapse of Local Government structure in the State arising from his reported bad stewardship as the Auditor General of Local Government Services, where he allegedly facilitated the criminal diversion of Kogi State Local Government Fund to Governor Yahaya Bello.

This explains the pitiable state of Local Government Councils in Kogi State which have been unable to pay salaries of workers as well as Gratuities and Pensions of retirees; a situation that resulted in agonizing death of many of them. This justifies why Ododo is deservedly referred to as “Agent of Poverty and Pain” in Kogi State

If APC leaders were in touch with realities in Kogi State; if they have any iota of concern for the people of Kogi State, they would have known that there exists a yawning vacancy in Kogi State Government House given the clear “absence of governance” in the almost eight years of Yahaya Bello’s abysmal administration that remained completely unanswerable, wrecked the economy of the State, visited the people with untold hardship and turned Kogi State into a killing field where citizens are burnt to death in their houses.

It is instructive for the APC leaders to know that reports in the public in Kogi State and across the country is to the effect that APC leaders and its National Campaign Council for Kogi State came to the State to share from the N2bn Kogi State Palliative Fund, spent the weekend winning, dinning and reveling with utter disregard and insensitivity to the wellbeing of the people.

It is therefore unpardonable that after allegedly sharing from the N2b Kogi Palliative Fund, the APC leaders turned around to spit in the face of the people and danced on the graves of victims of APC’s vicious administration in the State in the past eight years.

Our Party demands that the APC should apologize to the people of Kogi State for the misfortune that Yahaya Bello’s governance brought to the State and for presenting an individual such as Usman Ododo as a governorship candidate.

Signed:

Hon. Debo Ologunagba,
National Publicity Secretary
And Chairman, PDP Special National Publicity Committee
for Imo, Bayelsa and Kogi Governorship Elections

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
They're still confuse
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by yarimo(m): 3:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Lion that taxi drivers beat him up in okene lga of kogi state grin grin

64 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State on maintaining peace and good governance

Pdp governorship candidate in Kogi State State, Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State. Assured the good people of Kogi State on provision of infrastructural developments in Kogi State, maintaining accountability and transparency in governance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHYUtBKakg?si=9aPoHqolc4RQMPhI

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Governor Yahaya Bello is a threat to our democracy- Senator Bala Na’allah(kebbi South Senator)

Throwback video of the 9th Senate Senator Bala Na’allah speaks on the insecurity in Kogi State under Governor Yahaya Bello

Video credit: Oaktv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MntDc8qCypg?si=0EWgYv1IxicVi3qS

1 Share

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by StreetFight: 6:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Yes, just as he did in the last Senatorial election when he heard gun shots and took off.

We are mobilizing from Lagos, una go see Shege.

61 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:
Yes, just as he did in the last Senatorial election when he heard gun shots and took off.

😂 😆
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by meum: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Lol
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Sharp00: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by ultiliberty(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2023
You're both from zoo
Obviously

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by EXOUSIAng: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Mumu no sabi say Lion sef dey zoo.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by KogiPikin: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2023
This clown again.
Mark my words, this fool will come a distant 4th in the coming gubernatorial elections.

Walahi una go hear word this time around, Kogi state is not for mediocrity.

Imagine the ones that ruled and plundered kogi state's wealth for 19 years with nothing to show for it now agitating to return to power after witnessing real progress in just 8 years of Yahaya Bello's rulership (evidence choke), their villages (Igala land) look like we're in the 13th century when you go there but na them they operate over 60% of all fuel stations in abuja, na them get the top hotels in Abuja and South Africa ( Ibro Hotels specifically) but could not invest in their land and people.

They say charity begins at home, Yahaya Bello is a God to his people because of his giant strides and selfless service to his people ( Google is your friend).

There's no vacancy in Lugard House yet, ODODO till 2031 then the people can massively vote for an Okun man( kogi west) so that they can take care of their people too, perhaps them go give Dino SA to governor by 2032 to hold body.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Protuner: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

0de, if you like kill yourself for any politician, them go move on the next minute

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by SmartPolician: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Nigéria is soo polluted that its leadership attracts the worst among us.

Imagine Dino Melaye of all people being the governor of a state. It's finished!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Ewaey
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Dexpro: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
No be lie. Send him to political oblivion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion / Gbenga Daniel Steps Down For Dokpesi Ahead PDP National Convention / Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.