Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? (8014 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by ogoloray(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2021
It was on the 8th of june that I met ify at the local market. I stopped at her store to get some food items, and we got into a conversation, and she talked about her obvious it was that I just moved into town...

Ify is An average looking girl, but Make no mistakes... she had the baddest shape, and also knew how to make great conversation. I felt good about meeting someone from the east, in a town where most women are moving about with their long hijab...

We exchanged numbers, and after a few days, I i took her somewhere really nice, ate food and had fun. But there was something terribly off about ify... by off, i mean she’ll be all sweet and nice sometimes and answer my calls with such enthusiasm, and other times, she’ll ghost me and act like she doesn’t give a Bleep!

To cut long story short, she finally came to my place, and we had amazing s*x, and I felt so connected toher... because she would put her head on my chest and tell me very private stuff about herself, and i was happy because in my little experience, that’s how women act when they wanna be with you...

But after her 3rd time of visiting... she completely went cold turkey on me, like the ghosting was unbelievable, she would ignore my call, and not call back, read and not reply my texts even when she’s online... tho I’m not the kinda guy that sucks up to a lady, i swallowed my pride and kept trying to reach her repeatedly, and even stooped as low as asking her if I did something wrong, because inwas so worked up about her attitude. So 3 days ago, I decided to stop trying cause I didn’t wanna make a fool of myself!

And thats why I’ve come here to share this story, so i can hear from people that have had similar experiences, and perhaps get some advice... cause I’ve been ghosted before, but not in this particular manner... ify was really so into me, and she even told me openly that she loved the s*x...

I wont lie guys, I’m very confused and I honestly miss her very much... I’m a redpiller by nature, and not cause of social media. But this gal really got to me, hope to hear from people with similar experiences... thanks for reading y’all!

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Kriss216: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
She don use and dump you!

The earlier you understand there's nothing significant about Nigerian girls, the better for your sanity!

37 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by ChiefSosa(m): 6:37am On Jul 13, 2021
She's treating you in the language you understand. She's ONLY around you when she needs you; she ignores you when you're of no use to her and she'll still get you when she wants to.
She has your Mumu button and she's seriously pressing it anyhow. She is pressing it the same way an exhausted mechanic, conductor or farmer presses cold pure water after a long day. She can press the button anytime she likes and you'll respond(unfortunately).
Stay away from cupid.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by caesymore(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Bro, its normal in a relationship for a girl to behave I such a way even after showing so much interest in the relationship especially at the early stage.
Now what you will do is to ghost her back, do not call her, serve her her own dish of cold stone turkey, but before this plan works out well it must have been that during the short time you guys have had that you have shown her good qualities as a man, if so she will come back with apology.

But I hope you no dey bug her with calls?

Most times when they do this ,they want to determine who is in control and if you man up you take control and if you bitch about it they do take the control and dictate the pace of the relationship. Act with you head in this not your dick.

I'm speaking from experience though .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
"Redpiller"... And u took karma for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Candidlady: 6:45am On Jul 13, 2021
E

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Candidlady: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Don't let theGidredpiller see this

He will cut your head off clean

grin

Hopeless romantics forming REDPILLERs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by decatalyst(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
This early morning again?

No meaningful thing to ask about?

Don't worry. There will be light at the end of the toilet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Ademola47(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2021
She didn't actually like you, you were just available to meet her sexual and, maybe, material needs.

Never force relationship. Let things happen naturally.

11 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by paulolee(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2021
no b new thing naa
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2021
If your story is true then I have one theory based on everything I've read....

SHE IS MARRIED.

The girl is married to either a polygamist or a man who isn't always around and she's just using you to "service" her engine regularly.

10 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Kriss216: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
If your story is true then I have one theory based on everything I've read....

SHE IS MARRIED.

The girl is married to either a polygamist or a man who isn't always around and she's just using you to "service" her engine regularly.
Obviously, you're not into women.

She's not married. She's exhibiting traits of a Nigerian girl, no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

As I said it's just a theory... I know all about naija girls and their "entitled mentality" plus the way they always treat you as if they're doing you a favor by being in the relationship with you.

But based on the fact that she totally doesn't pick her calls or messages mean that she's hiding something from him.... She knows about the emotional instability of the OP and she's taking it to her advantage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Cerebellum: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Mumu OP, una mumu no too much..

Anyway, since our falseprophet isn't here
I forsee OP going back to knee and beg the girl

I forsee OP promising to debit all his act to please her

Finally, I forsee OP jamming broda mukaila knacking d babe badly after coming to give her a surprise visitgrin

This we've seengrin

11 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by PrimeWatermark: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin

Redpiller indeed!!
And you're letting this small mind game affect you this much, attaching so much emotions to ordinary sex.

Oga, leave the girl alone or find a replacement.
It's not that hard, you don fu*k up already.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Candidlady:
Don't let theGidredpiller see this

He will cut your head off clean

grin

Hopeless romantics forming REDPILLERs
Hey ogoloray, TheGidRedpiller here grin.
Sorry for your experience, although if i were in your shoes, i would never let any girl affect me to that extent, none of them is worth it.
But i understand you, funny enough i might be bitter like everybody says i am but i still understand the beauty of what you experienced: YOU FELL IN LOVE and no matter what anybody believes in, thats one of the greatest feelings in the universe! But there's a darkside, and that is the fact that you will always be taken advantage of embarassed But i get it, you were caught in the web and it all seemed so perfect, but you will still end up in the bad side. I'm sorry.
She took something from you, you should have figured that out by now, and now you are hurting, she's not worth it.
You made a mistake once, don't let it happen again. We got your back, we are your brothers. smiley

18 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

#TeamForeignGyehs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Gadafii: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Some girls are like that, she used and dumped you bro..move on grin

3 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Kantebets(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2021
ogoloray:
It was on the 8th of june that I met amara at the local market. I stopped at her store to get some food items, and we got into a conversation, and she talked about her obvious it was that I just moved into town...

Ify is An average looking girl, but Make no mistakes... she had the baddest shape, and also knew how to make great conversation. I felt good about meeting someone from the east, in a town where most women wear moving about with their long hijab...

We exchanged numbers, and after a few days, I i took her somewhere really nice, ate food and had fun. But there was something terribly off about ify... by off, i mean she’ll be all sweet and nice sometimes and answer my calls with such enthusiasm, and other times, she’ll ghost me and act like she doesn’t give a Bleep!

To cut long story short, she finally came to my place, and we had amazing s*x, and I felt so connected toher... because she would put her head on my chest and tell me very private stuff about herself, and i was happy because in my little experience, that’s how women act when they wanna be with you...

But after her 3rd time of visiting... she completely went cold turkey on me, like the ghosting was unbelievable, she would ignore my call, and not call back, read and not reply my texts even when she’s online... tho I’m not the kinda guy that sucks up to a lady, i swallowed my pride and kept trying to reach her repeatedly, and even stooped as low as asking her if I did something wrong, because inwas so worked up about her attitude. So 3 days ago, I decided to stop trying cause I didn’t wanna make a fool of myself!

And thats why I’ve come here to share this story, so i can hear from people that have had similar experiences, and perhaps get some advice... cause I’ve been ghosted before, but not in this particular manner... ify was really so into me, and she even told me openly that she loved the s*x...

I wont lie guys, I’m very confused and I honestly miss her very much... I’m a redpiller by nature, and not cause of social media. But this gal really got to me, hope to hear from people with similar experiences... thanks for reading y’all!
case of mood swings symptomatic of depression (makes and females)
Could also be sign of menstruation time for her
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Mayniaa: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Ghost her back too, when she tries to reach you, ghost her back.

5 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021
ogoloray:
It was on the 8th of june that I met amara at the local market. I stopped at her store to get some food items, and we got into a conversation, and she talked about her obvious it was that I just moved into town...

Ify is An average looking girl, but Make no mistakes... she had the baddest shape, and also knew how to make great conversation. I felt good about meeting someone from the east, in a town where most women wear moving about with their long hijab...

You think its only men that can whine person? Did she ask for money and you didnt give?
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by tiffanyfan(f): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Mayniaa:
Ghost her back too, when she tries to reach you, ghost her back.

If a person that calls himself a redpiller can type those stuffs...I tell you he can never ghost that girl. He is in love already.

3 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Hisduchess(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2021
ogoloray:

Some of us women ghost me after knacking them and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by ogoloray(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
She never did, and that’s part of the reason ot felt so strange
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by ogoloray(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks brother
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by ogoloray(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Thank you all for all the advise and encouragement...

It was a hellish feeling, i feel a lot better after reading all the comments!

4 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by pansophist(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
If all through the time you were together, you have been nothing but good to her, then move on, the chances are high that she will come back to you. Women makes fickle decision, it's their nature, at her age, she is at her dumbest, but most attractive period in her life. Peobably a replacement came on board, and she is still carried away by the bliss of it, but when things settles, she will fall back to you, if you're good.

But until then, you should mentally check out from her case. Its a psychological thing. Just be indifferent. Indifference is a potent power in issue like this, that she will instinctively know that as far as you're concerned, she doesn't matter anymore. Humans would rather prefer to be hated, than to be treated with indifference. Indifference is more powerful than hate, revenge of whatever.

Also remember, you'll meet more great women and have wonderful experiences in the future if you allow yourself to. Don't suffer from a scarcity mindset, there are more girls outside, and the earlier you emotionally check out from her case, the more powerful, in control, you'll be, and the weaker and irrelevant she becomes. The battle is always won before the war, your mental preparation before entering a relationship determines how you'll sail through when it ends. If there is a time to man up, it now. Man up!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Mayniaa: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
tiffanyfan:

If a person that calls himself a redpiller can type those stuffs...I tell you he can never ghost that girl. He is in love already.

Ok
Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Stupidquestions: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2021
ogoloray:

Na olosho dey run that package pass...or a runs gal who feels she can't gain much money from u..
Number 2. Married women do it too... sometimes after satisfying their curiosity, they may withdraw until their spirit tells them to get close or..just withdraw for personal reason.
. I've experienced these two instances...

5 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Kondomatic(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Kriss216:

She's not married. She's exhibiting traits of a Nigerian girl , no big deal.
You're wrong. The woman is either married or cheating on her boyfriend with the OP, that's just it.

I have my own odating experiences and can tell you categorically that this is not a Nigerian girl trait. A lady may zone off once in a while due to her mood but she won't ignore her man completely when there's no misunderstanding.

You will notice she's really not there while she's with you or having a phone conversation with you but to see your message and not reply, see your calls and ignore means that you guys are fighting or that someone more important to her than you is around her.

7 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Echowas: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She's treating you in the language you understand. She's ONLY around you when she needs you; she ignores you when you're of no use to her and she'll still get you when she wants to.
She has your Mumu button and she's seriously pressing it anyhow. She is pressing it the same way an exhausted mechanic, conductor or farmer presses cold pure water after a long day. She can press the button anytime she likes and you'll respond(unfortunately).
Stay away from cupid.
You and lilvikky are twins lol

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
ogoloray:

Mtchwee abeg.

So ibo dy wear hijab?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK) / If I Can Just Get A Man With This Kind Of Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.