Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? (6585 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Have you ever had a painful experience of "I am a virgin, please let's wait until we, marry", then another rough guy later deflowers her without much effort?

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by donbachi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Virginity is not a guarantee of a blissful marriage.
Whether preserved or not.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nope,never experience that.
What is so special about taking a girl's virginity?
As if u go marry her after u take am.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Authoreety: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
The ones I met asked me to take their virginity, but I refused cos after taking my one time galfriends virginity, I swore neva to dis virgin any gal...

My brother, those gals later came to be F.ckd after giving it to some other random guys o.. As guyman, I continue from there till u know na.. wink

Old things are passed away anyway grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by hybrid11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Is a normal thing with naija girls .. Two girls once that format on me,I believed them for years until they made up their mind to give what they have been giving out for free, yes I went in and I was like what happened with a disappointed face. That hole was wide as a lake

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by illicit(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
God forbid bad thing

I even reject virgins sometimes, I prefer experienced ladies but not worldwidewebs tho

wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by fourboys: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
If u ever find tru virgin girl, pls take good care of her! It matters a lot

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by fourboys: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
donbachi:
Virginity is not a guarantee of a blissful marriage.
Whether preserved or not.
virginity matters a lot bro... When u date or marry a virgin, dats when u understand

29 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Monogamy: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
I can't hustle for money, want a new car without test ride
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Doja2000:
Nope,never experience that.
What is so special about taking a girl's virginity?
As if u go marry her after u take am.

It's Special oo..
Especially done@the Right moment i.e.when D Girl is of Age, let's 19 or 20 years of Age or Wedding night..

because it is due to the urge to Disvirgin a Girl dat makes most devilish Peadophiles defile Little Girls.. sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2021
fourboys:
FYI virginity doesn't guarantee a good woman. You can marry a virgin and still call for SOS in a jiffy. Stake woke
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2021
undecided
This thing still dey pain me till today....Banny wey I preseve her virginity that year, another sharp shooter sharperly tear am sad

Honestly,as a guyman wey no wor play with him sanity,make he no too trust woman no matter how and what.....

16 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2021
fourboys:
I go wife her straight. Unless she’s not ready to be wifed up lol

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

FYI virginity doesn't guarantee a good woman. You can marry a virgin and still call for SOS in a jiffy. Stake woke

True, but which would you prefer , a good girl who is a virgin or a good girl who isn’t a virgin ?

9 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
For me , it’s either a Virgin or an Overseas girl or nothing. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
slim147:

True, but which would you prefer , a good girl who is a virgin or a good girl who isn’t a virgin ?
Lols...you know what I'd prefer already
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by fourboys: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

virgin girls are Diamond and gold all in one... I don't think dey deserve someone like u bro.

4 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by fourboys: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2021
slim147:

I go wife her straight. Unless she’s not ready to be wifed up lol
ur sense na full ba3 100%

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Imustnottalk: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
slim147:
For me , it’s either a Virgin or an Overseas girl or nothing. Shikena
no worry you go old if you still dey find virgin
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's Special oo..
Especially done@the Right moment i.e.when D Girl is of Age, let's 19 or 20 years of Age or Wedding night..

because it is due to the urge to Disvirgin a Girl dat makes most devilish Peadophiles defile Little Girls.. sad angry
so virginity is so special. Hmm....
I no no ooo. shocked
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by habsydiamond(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2021
The worst scam ever is when a lady u believed to be a virgin, stopped you from pre marital sex to protect her virginity till marriage only for u to have sex with her after marriage and see that the virginity had been long gone... If u know u know.... Nothing pains more than this... Body fraud..

12 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by HolyTitus(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2021
Yeah. she said she has promised her mom that she'll remain a V till she gets married - I respected her decision till we broke up.
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
fourboys:
virgin girls are Diamond and gold all in one... I don't think dey deserve someone like u bro.

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Imustnottalk:
no worry you go old if you still dey find virgin

Still dey find ? lol I have three confirm virgin girls already bro. Im getting married to one soon . Virgins yapa my brother .
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2021
fourboys:
ur sense na full ba3 100%
Ha baba, for this country wey light no dey? I dey low battery ooo grin
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Doja2000:
so virginity is so special. Hmm....
I no no ooo. shocked

Over special ooo. How do you feel knowing that some idiots don Bleep your wife , up left right center , inside car, kitchen, swimming pool, balcony, and on the wedding day you go dey dance yeye dance and the guys wey don Bleep get tire go just dey look you like mumu ? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...you know what I'd prefer already

You too get sense bro. Who no like brand new product grin
Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by slim147(m): 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Doja2000:
E go pain me ooo.

Hahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Ever Told You To Preserve Her Virginity While Another Guy took It? by Drella(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2021
fourboys:
virginity matters a lot bro... When u date or marry a virgin, dats when u understand

Lol
If you marry a virgin,she can one day want to have the experience of what other dick feels like!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Has Had Sex With 2 Blood Sisters? / I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.