Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? (603 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / 5 Million Dollars Or True Love Which One Will You Go For? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by MikeofKd(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Good day NL , I greet each and everyone of you in the house. So I've got a friend his name is (Daniel) not a real name. He feels like he has a spirit wife or something ,me personally I don't believe in such things ,I've explained to him so many times I think he's probably not just good at the loving thing but he wouldn't listen to any of my advice sigh.

(Daniel) hasn't really dated any girl except for one and it was a long distance relationship which crashed after about 2 month, I guess his partner then lost her phone which resulted in end of communications or whatsoever even till date and she isn't on any social media platform ,dude has really tried to find her but it all been useless efforts. Here's where I'm confused tho , (daniel) is an extreme introvert , very humble , kinda funny , intelligent and generous person , he's parent are rich so money has never been a problem .
With all these features I'm finding it really hard to understand why dude is still single .

On different occasions (daniel) tells me dat he goes out with different kinds of girls on expensive dates ,treats them like a queen and all and they start getting along really well but all of a sudden the girls would just withdraw for no reason , some would just stop texting him or calling him , some would start ignoring his text outta the blues even when they are not fighting or anything like dat , the last conversation he had with a girl ,he showed me and I was quite shocked ,cause he was really getting along with this babe , d babe was really happy chatting with him I could tell ,with all her smileys she sent and also long texting from her I was convinced she liked him a lot ,so what happened ? Why did she just start to ignore him ?

I was convinced There s something wrong somewhere ,so I started asking (daniel) questions like has he ever had sex with any girl before (cause i felt he probably had slept with a girl dat has a spiritual issue or something ) but Daniel said no , he has only had pre-intimacy from two different girls before and does masturbate once in a while , again I was shocked . Then as we started digging deeper , he further said he has had dreams on several occasions where a girl (random girl ) in his dreams make love to him , sometimes they go out to have fun and all , he also said he had dreams about him seeing himself in oceanic areas ,seas and even swimming pool sometimes , he doesn't know how to swim in real life ,in fact I don't think dude has ever swam ,cause he is sea sick kinda person, he has phobia for water e.g seas ,oceans , beach ,swimming pool etc .

At this point me myself, I'm confused ,he also said he has approached different prophets but they all tell him he is perfectly ok .

Dude is desperate to be in love, he hates being lonely ,sometimes he even cries and tbh I feel his pain , wonder why dude like (daniel) can't get a nice girlfriend , but someone like me dat takes babes for granted always in one relationship or the other, my current babe now dey reason say I go marry her ,I just dey laugh , but Mhen my fellow elders in da house pls help Daniel, what the best advice or something he needs to do to get a girl , he really needs it please.
Insults and criticism are open but pls do profer a solution as well ,thanks to everyone for reading I know it kinda an epistle no vex abeg grin
Signs out
Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2021
True....i made love in the dream for over 10years..at a time,almost wore condoms to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Wawelexy(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2021
May be he's boring and sexually inactive.......

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Prime1(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Tell him to talk to his parents about it first esp his dad if still alive. Something is wrong somewhere and he might need deliverance.
Or maybe he is always too open and desperate with girls.

Maybe he spends too much on girls and not knowing he is getting used.
Girls take guys like this as trash and throw them away when done

It is something that can be solved either way

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
True as fvck...

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Realday: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Wahala no dey finish... Everybody gets his or her own problem only if we don't wan' talk

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by MikeofKd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Prime1:
Tell him to talk to his parents about it first esp his dad if still alive. Something is wrong somewhere and he might need deliverance.
Or maybe he is always too open and desperate with girls.

Maybe he spends too much on girls and not knowing he is getting used.
Girls take guys like this as trash and throw them away when done

It is something that can be solved either way

Well he's Dad is a really busy person and he doesn't really get along with his dad too much , only his mum and siblings . About d deliverance he has seen a few prophets and they all tell him there s nothing wrong .
Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Prime1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
MikeofKd:

Well he's Dad is a really busy person and he doesn't really get along with his dad too much , only his mum and siblings . About d deliverance he has seen a few prophets and they all tell him there s nothing wrong .

Then maybe its the other areas i talked about.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Aimerosa25(f): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's very true

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tell him to fast and pray.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mumu Man / Guy I Want To Go Into Skit Making, How Lucrative Is It? / Diary Of A Sexually Deranged Pervert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.