Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) (8418 Views)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
BaddieFreak:
The man is a weakling. He should leave the innocent girl alone.
A nympho is very different from a girl with healthy high libido. The former is never ever satisfied no matter the rodding even if na gangbanging undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Konquest: 9:51am On Apr 15
okoroemeka:
there is a limit to every thing,if a man works 8-4pm and comes home to do 2-3 rounds of sex I think it is too much for the poor man to bear but if a nympho is matched with a male sex freak then that's no problem, I barely managed a 4 month relationship with a nympho and realized I cannot meet up with 3 rounds daily,I lost weight,my dick was battered and bruised and my kneecap was almost gone,I have to run for dear life,any slight thing can set her off and be ready because she will need it ,it is mind boggling how someone can have such a huge appetite for sex ,even after an exhausting morning, afternoon,night sex,she will still use her fingers to masturbate her pvssy to to limits of pvssy endurance,simply incredible.
Bump.

Very well said.

The bolded also cracked me up real hard and made my day.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Obierika(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15
MadamVanessa:
A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

I am not ashamed to say that i am a nympho because that's what i have seen nature graciously blessed me with high sex drive, so why should i kill myself. Nature also blessed me with the best man that have the stamina to drive me insanely Everytime.

grin
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by okoroemeka(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15
robosky02:

Different people have different problems. But I meet two guys who's issue is about a nymphomaniac relationship.
The man works offshore as in one month of and two weeks on but he said.
The two week at home is more tiring as the wife demands sex almost every day. That the wife is a nymphomaniac.

A nymphomaniac is a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

Also in a bus i overhead two men talking about their girlfriend.
And one was like My girlfriend is obsessed with sex. She wants it every time she sees me. Is this normal?

So that the question I want to ask

How do you cope with nymphomaniac?

Ladies how do you manage your drive if your desire is more than that of your man And men how do you cope with her?

a married woman that wants sex with her husband everyday after not seeing him for weeks or months is not a nymphomaniac,you don't even know what a nympho means,on a bad day she may manage 3-4 rounds on a very good day she may knack the whole day,a nympho is a man's nightmare because she will do anything to get her daily dose of knack, including dressing up and walking around just looking for a man,nothing is taboo,all opportunity is taken,she never says no,no place is sacred,every type of dick is welcome,in her workplace she will be knacked by every Interested dick including gateman and driver,infact there are some women you can knack in ShopRite toilet without even knowing their name,those are the real nymphos,I call them the dick killers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Beware!!! Hausa Men Are The Ones Dickmatizing Married Women Right Now. / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy / A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.