Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! (2440 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / I'm Fully In The Business Of Fvvcking Up Entitled Biittches!!! - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Still on the ENTITLED BIITTCHES SAGA: Lets create a little social media chat scenerio;

Her: Hey babe wink
You: This one you CHAT ME UP FIRST today undecided Whats up
Her: Can't i check up on you again? embarassed
You: Ah sorry o, YOU NEVER DO THIS na, thats why i had to ask lipsrsealed
Her: Whatever, anyways babe, can i get like 2K AIRTIME FROM YOU? i want to sub :-(
You: NO.
Her: Aha why na??
You: BECAUSE I DON'T TO!
Her: But you have the money na embarassed embarassed
You: YES I DO
Her: So why won't you sub for me angry
You: Because, like i said earlier if you were paying attention, I DON'T WANT TO!
Her: Urgh! angry you are so STINGY and annoying!
You: Because i refuse to give you money FOR THE FIRST TIME Ok!!

Pay attention the words i put in capital letters, they are the keypoints i'm trying to put, i'm sure you would be able grasp my insinuations! smiley
For the main education, get the free book in my signature!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

11 Likes

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Pay utmost attention to those statements i put in capital letters, those are where my lessons are!!

1 Like

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by BaddieFreak(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Another mumu thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Mtchewww...... Noisemaker.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
Mtchewww...... Noisemaker.
Ok
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Another mumu thread.
Of Course smiley
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
OK
grin grin i really shouldn't have exposed how i deal with you out here grin it was really fun doing that while you continue acting stupid grin What you don't know is a master of you true true grin it was fun while it lasted though wink

1 Like

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by duduade: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Mumuuu
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Kaykay999(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
That’s cool
A lot of entitled bitches going around the world.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Kaykay999:
That’s cool
A lot of entitled bitches going around the world.
We need to help them understand that its not their resources to let out.
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Oyin2212(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Bro I love your movement. Keep it up. Your reward is in heaven jare.
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2021
duduade:
Mumuuu
Simp undecided

5 Likes

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin i really shouldn't have exposed how i deal with you out here grin it was really fun doing that while you continue acting stupid grin What you don't know is a master of you true true grin it was fun while it lasted though wink
Ok

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doja2000:
Ok
Ok grin
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by rosalieene(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
This small boy, Na woman matter go kill you one day.
If you like, don't go and do something productive with your life. Continue hanging around NL and creating nonsense unintelligent and immature threads of red pillars and FEMINISM.

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
rosalieene:
This small boy, Na woman matter go kill you one day.
If you like, don't go and do something productive with your life. Continue hanging around NL and creating nonsense unintelligent and immature threads of red pillars and FEMINISM.
Oya you can get out now, because i know that one of your greatest achievements in life is to comment on a redpill thread and now that you have, you can as well go and celebrate your success now grin

1 Like

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol somebody actually said na woman go kill me grin grin i laugh in swahili grin
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Alusiizizi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Another mumu thread.

Get lost!! Bitch! You are on the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Get lost!! Bitch! You are on the wrong thread.
Oh wow someone's really feeling it!
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Alusiizizi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

You have no idea.
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Alusiizizi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Die hard redpiller like me.
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Die hard redpiller like me.
Ok
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by Clickguy44: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Many men lose their jobs & then realize that they were actually single the entire time.
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by dontrulee: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's how one stupid single mother had the gut to ask me for recharge card.
My reply: me sef dey look for recharge card... Mtcheew
Re: REDPILL: This Is How Entitled Biittches Chat And This Is How You Should Respond! by armadeo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
I've read through some red pill threads and cannot understand the mentality and purpose of making your life's work to try and our smart women.

To be honest i feel.tht there are more important things to do. It's either yes or no. There is no such thing as red pill. You either agree or disagree.

I dislike the notion of having a "prepaid "response to every female you come across for whatever reason..

I would have rejected to assist in the same position but I don't consider it being redpill its just plain logic.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Wood, NPT, Early Morning Erection,take Note,it's Important For Men / Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For / See What I Do To 2-minutes Indomie Men [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.