Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For (2444 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by jibrinyahaya355: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQhmgxmJ9A

A woman who ended her marriage of 14 years for a man she met in a bar whom she referred to as a soulmate has now been ghosted by him.

Amanda Trenfield, a life coach, says she felt "electric" chemistry with the new man, called Jason, so she ended her marriage and sought him out.

When Amanda finally approached the man she thought she could build a happy future with, she was shocked when he rejected her advances, leaving her single.

Now she's spoken out about her decision on a podcast and says she doesn't regret a thing, even though her life has completely changed.

Speaking to Mia Freedman on the No Filter podcast, Amanda explained that the whirlwind romance began when she was on a work trip with her husband, while trying to reconnect with him.

She said the pair met Jason and chatted with him over dinner, before he offered them both a drink later on.

Amanda said: "It happened to be my favourite rose. And during the course of that evening, we just stayed talking - there was a depth of connection I just hadn't felt before."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by obafemiawoga: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
Omo this one sweet me pass

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by RighteousDemon: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
She'd already counted the chicks before the eggs were hatched.

Sadly, that's not how life works

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by MMempire(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Burnt breakfast for evening news paper.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Chnbanc: 2:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Bitchy karma

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Ehmmah588(m): 3:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Laff wan kill me for here oo grin..failed business venture

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by ThinkSmarter: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Sex starved and emotional housewife sweet talked into divorcing her husband by a player she meet while she went hunting for d!ck in a bar.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by robinso01(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Say ọtí lor

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Streetmovement(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When I say women no get sense una think say I dey cap

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Legend44(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2022
That's how all dis ladies will be saying I don't regret it just to console themselve thinking they're deceiving others by pretending but e dey pepper them inside hot hot.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Nobody like Yesterday food wey don sawa..na condition make some people dey chop am but if dem see new fresh bread ,them go throwey the rotten food.

Say No to evening newspapers

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by blinking001(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Nobody like Yesterday food wey don sawa..na condition make some people dey chop am but if dem see new fresh bread ,them go throwey the rotten food.

Say No to evening newspapers
Say no to evening newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by akwesenana: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2022
I'm like, "Baby, I know I'm wrong, but this just how life goes (how life goes) cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by TheFacelessMan: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
I sincerely hope the husband doesn't accept her back.

Will be sweet if he has upgraded to a younger and more beautiful model.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by tillaman(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2022
grin
Leemao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Harddiskng(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
I sincerely hope the husband doesn't accept her back.

Will be sweet if he has upgraded to a younger and more beautiful model.

He would be a fool, to accept such a woman back.

Men are always aware, she left a man of 14 years; how did she think her new found love would process that information?

If she cheated to be with you, she would still cheat on you to be with another man!

Wise man left her before the inevitable happened.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dumped Husband Of 14-years Is Rejected By The New Man She Left Him For by Baronthecelebri: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hahahahhahahahahahahaahah laugh want to kill me.

(1) (Reply)

How Birds Defeated Australian Army With Tanks And Amunitions At War(pics) / Shameless Mom Had A Street- Fight With Daughter Over A Guy. / How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.