Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? (634 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / 14-year-old Boy Impregnated 25-year-old Girlfriend; They Were Forced To Wed / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by Xenry: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2021
If you were forced to spend a day with an exact copy of yourself, how would you spend it?
Me:
Probably play sad musics through out the entire day and remind each other how much life sucks...
What about you, how would you spend yours?

4 Likes

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by CanadaOrBust: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
We’ll probably spend it having loads of fun and thanking God how blessed we are

2 Likes

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by pansophist(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
The problem I personally have is the shortage of absolutely smart people in Nigeria. This may come off as arrogant (my apologise in advance), but I hold the opinion that the world is really a dumb place, and even worse in Nigeria. Nigerians are so dumb, Oh my gosh. A particularly useful population to sell and make money from, but most are also broke too. Not like genetically dumb, oh no, but like, the system, education, society has done a good job in raising population of dumb folks, that nothing can change them if they grow old.

So in spite of this, you now want to give me a photocopy of myself, mehn, that's the closest thing to experiencing heaven on earth. Bring it on, I'll be sooo happy. We would go to the museum, explore the historical sites of the city, while of course, gisting indepthly along the way. Then when the weather the cool, go to the gym and see who lift the heaviest, then go home and cook food. Then gist again, until he disappears lol. That would be the fastest 24 hours in my life. Life is long when spent in pain, but short when spent nicely. I say, bring it on.

7 Likes

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Clash of wisdom
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by JOACHINpedro: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Food for thought
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Mhennn... I'll gently Take him to ,(legal) organ buyers , I'll sell his heart , scrotum, kidney, eyes , dental , spinal cords....

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by lordm(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
We will learn throughout that day
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by Queenserah26(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2021
We'll see interesting movies, read some books and gist about everything and anything grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by victory36(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Mhennn... I'll gently Take him to ,(legal) organ buyers , I'll sell his heart , scrotum, kidney, eyes , dental , spinal cords....
wtf dude?
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2021
victory36:
wtf dude?

Leave me o.... Is it your replica ?

Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by CanadaOrBust: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Leave me o.... Is it your replica ?

grin cheesy
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by CanadaOrBust: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
pansophist:
The problem I personally have is the shortage of absolutely smart people in Nigeria. This may come off as arrogant (my apologise in advance), but I hold the opinion that the world is really a dumb place, and even worse in Nigeria. Nigerians are so dumb, Oh my gosh. A particularly useful population to sell and make money from, but most are also broke too. Not like genetically dumb, oh no, but like, the system, education, society has done a good job in raising population of dumb folks, that nothing can change them if they grow old.

So in spite of this, you now want to give me a photocopy of myself, mehn, that's the closest thing to experiencing heaven on earth. Bring it on, I'll be sooo happy. We would go to the museum, explore the historical sites of the city, while of course, gisting indepthly along the way. Then when the weather the cool, go to the gym and see who lift the heaviest, then go home and cook food. Then gist again, until he disappears lol. That would be the fastest 24 hours in my life. Life is long when spent in pain, but short when spent nicely. I say, bring it on.

But oga u r not very smart na, no offence.
I’ve argued with u, and u always lose
Re: What If You Were Forced To Spend A Day With An Exact Copy Of Yourself? by Deicide: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
pansophist:

So in spite of this, you now want to give me a photocopy of myself, mehn, that's the closest thing to experiencing heaven on earth. Bring it on, I'll be sooo happy. We would go to the museum, explore the historical sites of the city, while of course, gisting indepthly along the way. Then when the weather the cool, go to the gym and see who lift the heaviest, then go home and cook food. Then gist again, until he disappears lol.
If it's your exact copy wouldn't you guys know the same thing? Discussion with something like that is going to be boring because you'll both agree with each other.

(1) (Reply)

Make Me Understand This!!!!!! / Is This The Latest Scam In Town Now / W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.