Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late (3827 Views)

Plans To Eliminate Sunday Igboho, A Rumour, Don't Behave Like IPOB — Lawyer / Festus Akande: News Of The CJN's COVID-19 Positive Status Is A Rumour / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by omoharry(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
I went CMS (Lagos) today and they were whispers about his demise .That it is been kept hoash hoash for now. Please how true is this?.I want to believe it a lie. Guys I am not believing this story oo! Just asking if any ones else have heard too.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Ebubeslym(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Inukwa.

Who is Tinubu's enemy?
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by PrinceOfLagos: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Stop wishing another man death

Play your politics but never wish anyone death

4 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Maxymilliano(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
You head a rumor

With your head or ears

7 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by omoharry(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga, that is why I said his enemy .becos I dont want to wish him death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by omoharry(f): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
You head a rumor

With your head or ears

My ears.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by SlayerForever: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2021
If you think Tinubu is dead why not come out straight let's celebrate together.

6 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Rumor mongers.

Kokoko lara Tinubu le
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Who is Tinubus enemy? Some of you after smoking loud instead of you to go home and sleep you will come online and start posting rubbish

8 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by tobidipity(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

No mind am. Whether tinubu enemies no be human beings.

5 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by nairavsdollars(f): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
your family members need to chain you down for a week
omoharry:
I went CMS (Lagos) today and they were whispers about his demise .That it is been kept hoash hoash for now. Please how true is this?.I want to believe it a lie. Guys I am not believing this story oo! Just asking if any ones else have heard too.

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by OritoJasi: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Op is a well known Tinubu hater so I am not surprised this is coming from her.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by BeardedMeat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ebubeslym:
Inukwa.

Who is Tinubu's enemy?
Buhari.. you sef!
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by BeardedMeat(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
Who is Tinubus enemy? Some of you after smoking loud instead of you to go home and sleep you will come online and start posting rubbish
The guy is truly high grin

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by SEGLIZ: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
omoharry:
op, was the rumour made of leather, fibre, synthetics or rubber ball?

was it from a free kick, corner kick, throw in, crossing or direct kick?

did you score with the rumour you head.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
Rumor mongers.
Kokoko lara Tinubu le
[/s] Kokoko kor koko zaria ni.
Tinubu is dead.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
omoharry:
Tinubu is dead.

Confirmed.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Kokoko kor koko zaria ni.

Tinubu is dead.

So your bitterness about Tinubu don reach this stage?

He who God bless, anyone trying to bring them down is only attracting thunder

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

So your bitterness about Tinubu don reach this stage?

He who God bless, anyone trying to bring them down is only attracting thunder
[/s]
You never chop bitter leaf you dey talk bitterness.

Tinubu is dead, no be curse nah fact.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by richeso: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
SlayerForever:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
You never chop bitter leaf you dey talk bitterness.

Tinubu is dead, no be curse nah fact.

Though you have been bursted for not being the Omoluwabi you claimed, this ascertained that

2 Likes

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Joromi1: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tinubu's enemy is Kanu.

Has DSS finally done the job?
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Though you have been bursted for not being the Omoluwabi you claimed, this ascertained that
[/s]
You were busted to be a Fulani bororo, you said Epe's oriki is stale, and purely bunkum cheesy.

Everybody knows me to be an omo Epe Alaro, nobody knows you.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
You were busted to be a Fulani bororo, you said Epe's oriki is stale, and purely bunkum cheesy.

Everybody knows me to be an omo Epe Alaro, nobody knows you.

For how long do you want to continue with this cheap lies..

Chibukor, be proud of your lineage

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ojuyobo Ojugo Tinubu is 6 feet below.
seunmsg the egbekegbe(APC) urchin can confirm.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

For how long do you want to continue with this cheap lies..

Chibukor, be proud of your lineage
[/s]
Alimi be proud of your Bororo heritage cheesy.

Stop disguising, we know how you arrived in Yorubaland after boarding a trailer from Sokoto.
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Alimi be proud of your Bororo heritage cheesy.

Stop disguising, we know how you arrived in Yorubaland after boarding a trailer from Sokoto.

You go soon crawl back to your shell after this news has been debunked..

That na for sure..

cheesy
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by ShadowCracker(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hakeem Muri-Okunola is the next governor of Lagos.

He will chase "baba so wi pe" out of Lagos, with is puppet sanwo-igbe.
cc: monogamy seunmsg tinubuadvocate
Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by Monogamy: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Hakeem Muri-Okunola is the next governor of Lagos.

He will chase "baba so wi pe" out of Lagos, with is puppet sanwo-igbe.
cc: monogamy seunmsg tinubuadvocate

So you have agreed that Oduduwa republic is a mirage at the moment..

Good to know...

As for who you are supporting in the next Lagos guber, I will advise Sanwo Olu not to waste any money on campaign as whoever you guys support go surely lose..

Another Easy ride election... grin

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by 7lives: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't bother about people like this grin grin grin grin.
Abibatu Mogaji already took care of people like this poster before she died.
Anyone wishing people like Tinubu death will die before him.

1 Like

Re: I Head A Rumour That Tinubu's Enemy Is Late by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tinubu is Hale and hearty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo / All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! / This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.