Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo (3829 Views)

Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / Senators, Reps Fight Over N100bn Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by bayomillz14: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Newly sworn-in Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Soludo has said his predecessor, Willie Obiano left N300million cash and a debt of over N100billion as at December 2021.

Soludo made this shocking revelation in a national television program on Arise TV on Tuesday.

According to Soludo other financial details from January to date are still unavailable but will be made available as soon as possible because they're public documents.

Read:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-obiano-left-n300m-cash-and-over-n100bn-debts-soludo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by kingsways: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2022
You inherit assets and liabilities, don't complain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Nendan: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Hnnnmm
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by thesolutions(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Not a reliable news source.

2 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Onepeople: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2022
kingsways:
Peter obi did not leave empty treasury for him,is only a criminal that destroy a home after living in it for 8years. Learn to comment with your brain intact.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by spydera: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
kingsways:

Why are talking like you've over consumed obi cubana's 'odogwu' bitters on an empty stomach.
Didn't you see the difference in margin between the liabilities and assets?
Guuyy e reach to complain, shout, lament...etc

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
That to say Obaino was the real prodigal son smiley

Well, as the latest dad in charge, i know you can handle it.

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Codeye(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Let them enjoy the aftermath of the East best gov

3 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Codeye(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought Obiano is the best gov nationwide according to some Meth cannibals.

So says some scumbags, he built 17 bridges 1 international airport

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Ekwuite82: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
I doubt the authenticity of this news.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by basilo101: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Chino, your attention is needed here
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Kikiikikiikikiki
Beerfraud republic will be Dubai when achieved

2 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by leicestercamper: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Envious bitter frustrated nwa nsukka I know that such fake news from a fake blog will rile you up. Enugu state is in a huge mess with huge debt while you keep crying over progressive Anambra. Ntoor.

[s]
basilo101:
Chino, your attention is needed here
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]quote author=bayomillz14 post=111255864]Newly sworn-in Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Soludo has said his predecessor, Willie Obiano left N300million cash and a debt of over N400billion as at December 2021.

Soludo made this shocking revelation in a national television program on Arise TV on Tuesday.

According to Soludo other financial details from January to date are still unavailable but will be made available as soon as possible because they're public documents.

Read:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/just-in-obiano-left-n300m-cash-and-over-n400bn-debts-soludo/[/quote][/s]
I guess you are having ear problem, 100 billion naira debt both foreign and local debt i
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by ANSMEDIA: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2 seun this is fake news from fake news bloggers. Please throw this out of nairaland

bayomillz14:
Newly sworn-in Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Soludo has said his predecessor, Willie Obiano left N300million cash and a debt of over N400billion as at December 2021.

Read:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/just-in-obiano-left-n300m-cash-and-over-n400bn-debts-soludo/

2 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Kestolove(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
E don start
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Metallurgist: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Let the blame game begins... May the odds be forever in your favor
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by talktimi(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Obiano should be doing daily frog jump in EFCC custody till he refunds what he took. My anger is the selective justice being served, why did the last Bayelsa Governor go scot free instead of enjoying this same fate

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by meccuno: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Onepeople:
Peter obi did not leave empty treasury for him,is only a criminal that destroy a home after living in it for 8years. Learn to comment with your brain intact.

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought Obiano is the best gov nationwide according to some Meth cannibals.

Total Anambra debt both foreign and local is 100 billion naira, check only the local debt of states in your region, not minding Obiano delivered more capital projects than governors in your region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by seborrhic: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
kingsways:
I don't think he made it known as a complaint.
More like wanting to look transparent from how I read it.
As long as the debts can be accounted for and where not embezzled,I doubt someone like soludo would raise hell over it.
Part of it may even have been used to pay the new minimum wage and salaries promptly.
What Soludo has to do is find ingenious ways to dramatically increase Anambra's IGR without over burdening the common man.
I still believe for example that the annual Xmas season migration to the East could be made to be a money spinning revenue base for the goverment.The egg heads in the government just have to figure a way to incenticize the migration while getting income from it all the while not discouraging the season for travellers.

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
GROW YOUR OWN FOOD,BUILD FACTORIES AND BUILD FARM ESTATES FOR IGBO LAZY YOUTHS/MOTOR PARK TOUTS THAT LITTER UPPER IWEKA,OBA,NKPOR ETC.AND STOP COMPLAINING MAN angry
When you government people controlling resources channel it to empower Igbo lazy youths they will stop killing their fellow igbo for rituals or kidnappings or any blood money vices and motor park hardened criminal touts will cease. angry
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by sukar886: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Don't complain , agreement is agreement, you are aware before you enter ... Start work ooo

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by IGBOSON1: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Codeye:
Let them enjoy the aftermath of the East best gov

Why do you sound so bitter! Better concentrate on enjoying the ‘presentmath’ of Buhari….touted as the best thing for ‘one Nigeria’ since the invention of sliced bread!

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by qekng40(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Na only am waka come.

Obiano is a Confirmed looter!

2 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by FreeStuffsNG: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
He is already setting a reason for his inability to work and I hope my Anambra brothers won't be as caustic and bigoted with him as they were with PMB when PMB cited same reason for his administration's tardy take off.

HE Soludo will now know what it means not to have free money to sign multibillion dollars contract like his CBN days of free money that he could be signing multibillion dollars contract with securrency of Australia despite us having a Nigerian Minting Press Company and gifting billions like the $7b taxpayer's money complaint by Mr Falana that he gifted banks owned by private individuals , yet those who elected him in a low turn out election expects so much from him after he literally promised to overdeliver.

Now he is complaining there is no money. He should please get creative and pull his contacts he did father christmas for during his CBN tenure. Anambra people deserve a no excuse governor o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by PrinceOfLagos: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by ViperAda: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol.. solodo

-Viper
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Great2017: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
That is about 99.7 Billion Naira deficit. This is not good at all especially when there is nothing substantial to account for this unusual imbalance.
Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by globemoney: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Absolute nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
He is already setting a reason for his inability to work and I hope my Anambra brothers won't be as caustic and bigoted with him as they were with PMB when PMB cited same reason for his administration's tardy take off.

HE Soludo will now know what it means not to have money to sign multibillion dollars contract like his CBN days of free money that he could be signing multibillion dollars contract with securrency of Australia despite us having a Nigerian Minting Press Company and gifting billions like the $7b complaint by Mr Falana that he gifted banks owned by private individuals , yet those who elected him in a low turn out election expects so much from him after he literally promised to overdeliver.
Now he is complaining there is no money. He should please get creative and pull his contacts he did father christmas for during his CBN tenure. Anambra people deserve a no excuse governor o.
[/s]
You prophet of doom focus on your dead state, and pay attention as we update you on latest developments in Anambra State under Soludo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election / Tonye Cole APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Rivers State Deletes Message Congratul / 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.