Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] (785 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yesterday, I read a post on Nairaland and the young man was complaining of a lady he proposed friendship to and the next day, she asked for 60k.

Below is his post and the next is my blunt reply to him. Learn from it.

0brains:
No woman, no cry. A girl that barely said yes to me yesterday is demanding 60k from me for wardrobe allowance.

Giving her the money is not the issue. but i fear a relationship built on such ground will collapse in no time.

What happens when hair and feeding allowances enters? i sometime wonder if having a girlfriend is worth it because almost all of them have multiple boyfriends whom they cash out from. i see no difference between them and olosho. petronizing olosho gives much rest of mind than a girl who is yet to be your wife.

Nairalanders, how do you people cope with girlfriends palava in this present state of Nigeria?

What were you expecting her to demand? Watermelon? Some men can be really silly.

This is a modern world and you MUST have a modern brain or suffer.

People smarter than you have put the wisdom in books, but you people don't read.

You keep using the ancient approach.

With modern approach to dating, you don't EVER ask a (Nigerian or foreign) woman out. If you do so, you're endangering your account balance and peace of mind.

When you meet a new girl, tease her, be fun and witty, make her laugh, talk one or two naughty things, then give her some space to miss you.

When you resurface, continued with the teasing, playfully looking for her trouble, share some funny and embarrassing stories, etc. The purpose is to trigger emotional connection.

Now, start "ACTING" and treating her as your girlfriend WITHOUT asking her out like an ancient man. Modern men act while ancient men ask.

The only time you should be an ancient man is when you've "acted" yourself into a relationship with her and you've done all the things boyfriends and girlfriends do and you know she loves you more than you love her. Now, it's time to ask her to be your wife — not girlfriend. The girlfriend stage doesn't require asking, but acting.

The marriage proposal stage doesn't require acting, but asking. Know the difference and know peace.

Read the book Mr. Friend zone to see how it's done. Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Also, read this short article I wrote on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome. Every man needs to read it.

Link https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding

Unfortunately, when most Nigerian men meet a new girl, they don't do the above — they start impressing and acting like a rich man. Why won't she demand?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Xenry: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Modern problems require modern solutions. Thanks for this. This can really make a girl to run crazy over you out of confusion.
And she would eventually be the one to ask, "so what are we now?"

3 Likes

Re: Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xenry:
Modern problems require modern solutions. Thanks for this. This can really make a girl to run crazy over you out of confusion.
And she would eventually be the one to ask, "so what are we now?"

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abudu2000:
I laugh you. So you think you are the first to come with these tactics lol. It might work with other foreigners not Nigeria girls.u said act like she's your gf even when she's not? Bru she will still threaten your account balance. Pray she doesn't use jazz on you coz they ve gone fully diabolic. Nigeria girls are into plus fully now not just the guys.

If a woman can threaten your account balance, you need self-control and self-development before relationship.

I have never seen a house built without a found and it lasted for 30 years. If you have, let me know.

A child that skips exercising, but wants muscles and 6 packs is mad.

1 Like

Re: Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
So people still dey propose to girls to be their girlfriends. Nawa o!
Re: Emergency Letter to Single Men — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Abudu2000(m): 1:20am On Jul 14, 2021
iLegendd:

If a woman can threaten your account balance, you need self-control and self-development before relationship.

I have never seen a house built without a found and it lasted for 30 years. If you have, let me know.

A child that skips exercising, but wants muscles and 6 packs is mad.

u are still growing i think. if you ve been shown their true colours u will mellow. all those stories of relationship sagas, domestic violence, murders etc u frankly think u have selve control than them right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. / His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US / Groom Holds Wedding At Seashore, Welcomes Bride In Decorated Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.