Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Good Advice For Safety - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Advice For Safety (248 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Help, My Guy Needs A Good Advice / I Need A Good Advice, Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Advice For Safety by BlesE: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello guy's hope you're having a nice day?.
The good book said in the multitude of counsel there is safety, good advice fast track one's progess in life, they're many but i can never forget the advice my mum gave me as a youngster starting up my business that i should stay away form girl's that majority will come just to collect what they can in name of friendship and eventually ruin that bright prospect, that advice kept ringing in my head and God helped me that within a short period of time I've grown and still growing until I got married. What are those advice that you heeded to that have helped you in life lets share someone can learn.
Re: Good Advice For Safety by Divoc19(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Never envy or jealous human being.

Never look up to anybody for help/assistant or beg.

No food for lazy man

Be honest at all times

The law of Karma is real

Just to mention a few

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Help Me Please / Nigerian Woman Who Birthed Twins After 15 Years Of Marriage Welcomes Triplets / Ned Nwoko Divorces Moroccan Wife, Laila Charani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.