Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani (27218 Views)

"Bloody Serpent": Betty Akeredolu Blasts Funke Aruna / Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
The future is what again?
Sapphire over to you..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP

Check my signature for digit.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by PAWG(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Laureta Onochie, is a big disgrace to us women. I don't usually looked down on my fellow gender, but this Onochie deserve the worst of disgrace.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against this woman, did she steal your man? Please how is she a disgrace? Kindly enumerate.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Soulsymbol99: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
This means we r still hopeful of throwing out dis government cm 2023 cool
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by IMASTEX: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Saved from favouritism and rigging
They know that the beast they were romanticizing with would have turned against them when the time comes.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Fiscus105(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Laureta Onochie, is a big disgrace to us women. I don't usually looked down on my fellow gender, but this Onochie deserve the worst of disgrace.

Laureta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the two worst things to come out of Igbo extraction.

You must support her ma. .......after all, attack to one is attack to all females gender.

You shouldn't let let her at this critical stage of her life.

She needs you more than ever.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by arantess: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
rottennaija:
You guys fail to see the game of thrones. If the FG wanted her appointed into inec, she would be. They are claims of the senate being rubber stamp. Nominating her for the senate to reject her is a deliberate ploy to distract many so that other things can get done with.
abegii
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by foreshore(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Laureta Onochie and Joe Igbokwe are the two worst things to come out of Igbo extraction.

Na so
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

WHY
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nuelito: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Austineva2: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

God bless u, ezigbote Adaigbo! How I wish I can like this ur comment for thousand times

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Juanmike(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Laureta Onochie, is just a diversion, don't be fooled.
They just sneaked another crook....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by blackboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are too smart
LibertyRep:
Is it that those that presented her didn't do their due diligence to know that Delta already has a representative?

What if the presidency present her again but from another state, will she be confirmed?

This isn't the end of it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Kindfund: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Actually this the biggest achievement of the Senate the year.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nawteemaxie:
I will need to be high on a baboon's poop to believe this Onochie El Ogogoro's nomination and rejection is not a well-played ploy by the FG.

It is too early to rejoice.

Hey bruh,are you that same "Get Em Girls" on 2go Teens chatroom? smiley
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by dahnimoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Egwu dikwa

Agwo ichara indeed
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by kiddkash(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

lauretta is from delta
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Successlane: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Says IPOB women wing.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by 4tomandchi: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari wey preek don kaput

NiceCeSi:
Buhari wants his girlfriend an INEC commissioner.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Dojiro: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Taaaah
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by cmikel: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by MadamVanessa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
kiddkash:

lauretta is from delta

There are igbo speaking people in Delta State Oga

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
PAWG:

Do you know her personally?
Without the influence of some substances will a normal human act that way? I don't need to know her personally, from her utterances alone you already her true self.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by kiddkash(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

There are igbo speaking people in Delta State Oga
perhaps
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by onuman: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

That’s a woman of Igbo extraction who is bent on sacrificing her Igbo race and rest of southern Nigeria through the false democracy in Nigeria.

Lauretta Onochie had the gut to deny membership of APC. Tufiakwa!!

Who can’t see that president Buhari has repositioned INEC to rig the 2023 presidential election in favor of Buhari’s Islamic extremists?

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by bolacode: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ode woman..
foolanie don us am finish dem don dump am
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by mauchiz: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
That woman is lie Mohammed sister, thank God she was rejected.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Algold: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1414902970060353548?s=19

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/inec-saved-from-a-serpent-shehu-sani-reacts-as-senate-rejects-onochie/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

She is very foolish... They didn't give her agency to manage. Rather want her to do dirty job... To stain her name the more

You see that those northerners are very sensible..

Perfectly executed last last they will sey they make appointments from the south but was rejected

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Comedian2019: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
rottennaija:
You guys fail to see the game of thrones. If the FG wanted her appointed into inec, she would be. They are claims of the senate being rubber stamp. Nominating her for the senate to reject her is a deliberate ploy to distract many so that other things can get done with.
Public outcry was just too loud.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Comedian2019: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Algold:

She is very foolish... They didn't give her agency to manage. Rather want her to do dirty job... To stain her name the more

You see that those northerners are very sensible..

Perfectly executed last last they will sey they make appointments from the south but was rejected
A dirty person deserves only dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani by Mummyfour(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=judetov2 post=103666617]She look more like a human trafficker.[/quoteen
She looks like a baby factory proprietress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.