Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) (38898 Views)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Zombie, its the state government... Buhari has not done anything in the south.

Wailer, educate yourself and stop broadcasting your ignorance in public spaces wink

https://www.julius-berger.com/references/bodo-bonny-road-rivers-state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by sylve11: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Him done go invite him follow bmc come full the thread.

Lol grin cool
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Grgton:
Rivers mainland to be connected to Bonny??

Wow

Wike is just a developer

Yes Wike is trying but he will not complete this road just like Amaechi couldn't complete the Opobo road which Wike recently commissioned. My prayer is for the next Governor to continue and complete it just like Wike did for Opobo.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by udemzeus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Better,so that we can leave Lagos and come over there.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin cheesy

As soon as people heard it's a federal government project....

People disappeared...

Now u go dey hear Federal government and Buhari...

But people go forget say Fashola na Minister for works and housing....

But to say dem no do the bridge lassan....people magically remember that fashola is the Minister in charge

Exactly. Goes to show the level of bias in them.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by aieromon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by wenenike(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Grgton:
Rivers mainland to be connected to Bonny??

Wow

Wike is just a developer

That's a federal project.
Ex President Goodluck Jonathan started the project.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by eteba(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Bodo-Bonny road is a federal project. It is being constructed by Julius Berger and funded by NLNG and Federal Ministry of works and housing. I was at the project site last year February to inspect the level of work done. [/quote]

The project fund is provided for 100% by NLNG, FG`s contribution to be withheld as tax accruable from NLNG.....assuming NLNG is being run like the comatose NNPC, would the so called FG and ministry of works be claiming project done?
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Malawian(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin cheesy

People disappeared...

But to say dem no do the bridge lassan....people magically remember that fashola is the Minister in charge
Na to give bororo herdsmen access to that Igbo enclave. We will still prevail.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
dele1727:
grin grin grin cheesy

People disappeared...

Thought I was the only one who noticed this.

People's minds have been darkened by hate. When the guy who said "Wike is just a developer" was corrected, he vanished. Over his dead body, probably, to give such credit to Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Obaseki come and see your mate.
You're busy dragging artefacts with the Oba of Benin. Useless governor!
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
This will be one of the most significant engineering projects to date in the chequered history of that Nigeria state.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
wenenike:

Actually I've been hearing about it since the OBJ regime. Can't say to the degree with which the rubber met the road.

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by nameo: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
seunmsg:

The Bodo-Bonny road is a federal project. It is being constructed by Julius Berger and funded by NLNG and Federal Ministry of works and housing. I was at the project site last year February to inspect the level of work done.

Inspect the work as what, bawo?

As Chief BMC ("zooombie"wink or as an official of the MoWs?

Na small small una go dey expose unaselves.....
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by OHIGGI: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
who told you that
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria is a bad country with wicked leaders. Imagine a local government area that contributes hugely to the existing of the whole country for over 60 yrs, it's now they are trying to give them a road.

Thanks to Buhari government. Better late than never!!

Shame on GEJ on this!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okuda:

inspect the level of work as who? loool
As buhari's zombie.
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by punisha: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
TimeTraveller:

The cursed person here is me. You complain that there is no project, yet you lament when you see one. The cursed one is me and my useless family. Cursed is us as we see negativity in other peoples comment because we love how useless Nigeria has become since its inception.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by nengibo: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Malawian:

Na to give bororo herdsmen access to that Igbo enclave. We will still prevail.
Ibani
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
nameo:

Inspect the work as what, bawo?

As Chief BMC ("zooombie"wink or as an official of the MoWs?

Na small small una go dey expose unaselves.....

When you’re auditing an entity, you have the right to carry out physical inspection of some of the capital projects that the entity is expending public funds on. The aim is to carry out value for money audit and to ensure the projects is going according to contractual agreement.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by punisha: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sholaco:
I and my cursed family are so useless and bitter pathetic souls. This is what Jonathan could have done when he was in power but he failed another man from caliphate of fulani kingdom whom i will suck his dick for fame so much flagged of the project and commenced the work, instead of me to read well before I comment, the reverse is the case. Not surprised anyway I am a child of hate and I and my family will die miserably

Fixed.
Meanwhile have u seen who is full of hate now? Cos u felt buhari is being attacked?
Zombie read before u comment u hear.
Wetin consign my quote with Jonathan? Demon.

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by dele1727: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
wenenike:

Na lie....it started in 2002
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by chukel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Short your ..... up.... you guys are so irritating on how you peddle lies.
you should hide in shame. Its a federal government project.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Zombie, its the state government... Buhari has not done anything in the south.
Really! are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
eteba:
The Bodo-Bonny road is a federal project. It is being constructed by Julius Berger and funded by NLNG and Federal Ministry of works and housing. I was at the project site last year February to inspect the level of work done.

The project fund is provided for 100% by NLNG, FG`s contribution to be withheld as tax accruable from NLNG.....assuming NLNG is being run like the comatose NNPC, would the so called FG and ministry of works be claiming project done?

Actually, the original design was for the project to be funded by NLNG and Federal ministry of works. However, FG’s funding is constrained by budgetary provision, cash backing of capital allocation and other government bureaucracy. So, in order to fast track the project since it’s of importance to NLNG, it was agreed that Ministry of works share should be paid by NLNG and it will subsequently be offset from their tax liability in accordance with the provision of Buhari’s 2019 Road Infrastructure Investment Tax Credit Executive Order 007.

So, what’s your point again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
TimeTraveller:

The cursed person here is you. You complain that there is no project, yet you lament when you see one. The cursed one is you. Cursed is anyone who sees negativity in everything.

E be like say Una no dey get sense.
You for wait make him mention buhari before u dey yarn rubbish.
Abi him lie?
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
alhamdullilah now i can visit my mom home turn in peace................its only me that remain to visit in the family have phobia for water cant cross any sea mehn welldone PMB
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
town i mean++
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
eteba:

NNPC has 50% stake/shares in NLNG, which means it is practically owned by NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
town i mean++
AbiodunDagogo26:
alhamdullilah now i can visit my mom home turn in peace................its only me that remain to visit in the family have phobia for water cant cross any sea mehn welldone PMB
Re: Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) by agabusta: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
htdot:

Short your ..... up.... you guys are so irritating on how you peddle lies.

So what's the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada With Customized Umbrella Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.