Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? (15757 Views)

Npc Special Work Force Trainee / Work Force Virtual Interview Invite / Please Who Else Received This Mail From Work Force Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by phemmylink(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
I remember my job hunting days,… those days I suffered hen? I thought I was dumb, I went for interviews with workforce and wrote loads of test on the dragnet platform… Omo those guys belittled me, I bought GMAT text book because of em, and I get lousy mails about how I didn’t meet up to their stupid criteria, it was depressing.. However, when God says it’s your time, No man can say otherwise. I wrote a test with one of the biggest Pharma firms in Nigeria and I passed, been working there since… about 8 years now, am not where I wanna be but I am not where I was…

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Octopusbottle(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Makes me remember wen I graduated then and was looking for job,so I got msg to come write a test by dragnet.i had prepared all night to get to the venue at ikeja side,only for the test to start "thank God I read the guidelines before starting the test,each question required 2 answer,me just weak ,just started doing Baba dada random picking..dey made me look stupid...I didn't even wait to collect pple fone number ,I just left in anger that have waste transport

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by prezee1: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmm, shit hole nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unemployment Don cause so many evils for this contraption

4 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by deepwater(f): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
They bleeped up that year
Recall that EXXONMOBIL test period
When boys were predicting and releasing future questions on line.

Major companies would always shy away from integrity issues and this certainly reduces patronage.

That is why I always tell industry captains, please make sure you take and put your staff welfare as number 1. Give them the best salary packages so they would not be compromised.

Those days you would see dragnet staff looking so hungry and unkempt! Even the degree holders amongst them and u think say to work for chevron abd exxonmobil no sweat them abi.?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by ZUKKYY(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
The only dragnet I know is the mod grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by phemmyfour: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
phemmylink:
I remember my job hunting days,… those days I suffered hen? I thought I was dumb, I went for interviews with workforce and wrote loads of test on the dragnet platform… Omo those guys belittled me, I bought GMAT text book because of em, and I get lousy mails about how I didn’t meet up to their stupid criteria, it was depressing.. However, when God says it’s your time, No man can say otherwise. I wrote a test with one of the biggest Pharma firms in Nigeria and I passed, been working there since… about 8 years now, am not where I wanna be but I am not where I was…
yes
Those days of workforce, hrindexx, people prime, dragnet, Mactay...... If you know, you know

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
hmmm, no experience yet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by socialmediaman: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good old days. I think they were there before jobberman and olx and the rest, if I remember correctly. People won’t have to go through all that if there are jobs, but this is Naijiriya

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by omonla10(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thank God I lost hope in naija employment hoax early enuf. Sometimes I wonder if we are being educated just to remain poor. U just have to accept the bitter fact that there are no jobs in this country.. Even if there are, I bet u, 200k($400) per month to me still looks like abject poverty in this Lagos..

I look back and thank God

34 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by sunshineV(f): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
3k active twitter followers for sale
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by fergie001: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
What now exists, is a letter from a NA member or "our leader."
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by younglleo: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dat one nobi Anythin again!
Na sheikh gumi workforce now dey!
Nd u no go take exam or test

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by kayuseful: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
They still do o
E no easy
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by omenpetrol: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Darks days grin grin....omo those days they were certified job hustlers on NL. I followed them all. Every day na job sections and following treads for all the tests and interviews done for updates.

Even test way they no invite me, i they gate crash. From Abuja, I came to Lagos and trekked Marina and VI to submit CV. Which company I no send CV. With My Blackberry sub...i they harras all job sites. All of this while being broke.

We thank God today. It kinda paid off when compared to people I knew that didn't hustle as hard as we did.

I don't know about Dragnet, but workforce still they Gbagada. God help us all.

37 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
cheesy The first and last encounter I had with them was in 2014. After I arrived at their almighty venue, they asked all those not putting on a tie to go home, that was how I left.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by wunmi590(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad

One of the most useless recruiting agency in Nigeria, very useless, after subjecting applicant to a whole lot of stress and doing your documentation, you won't still be called back...

Majority of their staff always short change qualified candidates to people they know....

Stupid sets of people

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
They actually still exist some companies still use them for their recruitment test just that they ve now gone digital. So there is no need visiting their office.

The stupid thing about them is they set questions with a timing that is very unrealistic. Most people that pass there test do guess work or register with two diff mails copy the questions note the answers and use it to answer on their original application.

17 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Pidginwhisper: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
The dragnet I know na one idiot like that wey him vigilante job dey make am believe say he don arrive. Go Oba for Anambra go see men dey spray you and your employer net-worth for burial.

5 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by HitRun(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin grin

Dragnet that year....f##king idiots!

The last test I was invited for, I think it was for ExxonMobil, I just calculate my tp, go chill somewhere jare.

Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by 9jayes: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
They’re gone with Covid-19
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Shaev7(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
I was even invited by dragnet few days ago
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yes in my garage is where their office is ?

Learn to use Google and not create stupid threads that you could just search on Google you are littering front page with jargon
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by STEWpid(f): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Those things only happen in Nigeria.

Even the Oyinbos themselves do not have to go through the lousy stress on the basis of employment.

It's just a strategy to bandit you off the system.

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by fitinwell: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
When companies don't want to employ you... They pass you to dragnet...

Drag then Net you.. grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Klass99(f): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by odaniel1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Outsourcing companies with no joy whatsoever....

1 Like

Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by oneble: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Every body dey hustle, including dragnet
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by Inception(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
deepwater:
They bleeped up that year
Recall that EXXONMOBIL test period
When boys were predicting and releasing future questions for on line.

Major companies would always shy away from integrity issues and this certainly reduces patronage.

That is why I always tell industry captains, please make sure you take and put your staff welfare as number 1. Give them the best salary packages so they would not be compromised.

Those days you will see dragnet staff looking so hungry and unkempt! Even the degree holders amongst them and ubthink say to work for chevron abd exxonmobil no sweat them abi.?

grin

I wrote that test... That was the beginning of their downfall
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by qanda: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Dragnet, Work Force… Do They Still Exist? by qanda: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
Af

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Interview Address Confirmation / When Your CV Is Returned At An Interview / Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.