Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) (941 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by EBMedia: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Comedian, Basketmouth, and his wife, Elsie, have welcomed their third child, IgbereTV reports.

The couple welcomed their baby a month ago. This would be Basketmouth's fourth child as he has a daughter from a previous relationship before his marriage to Elsie.

Elsie and Basketmouth shared the good news of their baby's arrival on social media today, July 13, which is Elsie's birthday.

Elsie stated that she had three miscarriages before this pregnancy. The excited mum said she had prayed for this baby to come even after two kids.

She wrote;

''A Happy Birthday to me!!!!!
God did finally hear one of major prayers and i can’t thank him enough….
He has made me one of the happiest girls in the world….
This is my TESTIMONY
It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!

I prayed for this, Endlessly
I craved for it desperately(yea even after 2 kids, lol)
And after 3 Miscarriages….
God said it was time….his perfect time!!!
It’s A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQm9vNL62t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Basketmouth on his part wrote

''Happy birthday darling dearest @elsieokpocha I am so blessed to have an amazon for a wife. Here’s wishing you the very best things in life….which starts from me.

P.S: Thanks for updating my fatherhood licence a month ago, I am now upgraded to version 4.

P.S.2: You’re beautiful AF!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQnaFcL3Bc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1395497/comedian-basketmouth-wife-elsie-welcome-third-child-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by NiceCeSi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrats to them.
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations to them o
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please what’s the meaning of

You’re beautiful AF!!!?
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by illicit(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations Basky
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by sylarada(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Indeed a new chapter...Congratulations! kiss
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

Congratulations to the Okpocha family for the arrival of the newborn.

While we celebrate this, it will be dishonest and admittance of failure not to let the fans out there know the cause of the three miscarriages.

I will let the cat out of the bag at the right time
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by Nuelito: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congratulations to them....more fruitful years ahead
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by Damojoy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mokason288:
Please what’s the meaning of

You’re beautiful AF!!!?
”As F*ck”
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Congrat Papa Benji
Re: Comedian, Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Welcome Their Third Child (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
So basket mouth Sabi knack.....thank God

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross & Saskay Caught In Bed Late Night (video) / Tems Signs Recording Contract With RCA Records America / Destiny Etiko Hidden Husband Exposed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.