Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest (61143 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

Images the media will never show you grin grin grin;

What do you mean we saw this on your own TV so how is it we don't know Whites are looting as well.

Just to put your pics into context those are the poor whites who live in shacks and the likes in your area, you can see from their looks that they look destitute.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Mandela's funeral was the global media event of the year thats why Jonathan came running to SA (despite the UN tensions u yourself brought up grin grin grin). Besides, it's your media that cried out and called it a snub - not us (coz we weren't even thinking of u). Pity u can't return the favour (snub) coz u lack global icons like Mandelas and Tutu.

Please do reply - we can do this all day and all night, I never tire reminding u how useless u are to us South Africans.

Hey Mfethu, I am replying, you want to take me on. Let's dance.

The overated Mandela's legacy is now being revealed as a "sell out" negotiation in exchange for political control so stop putting him up so high. He is a symbol, the real work was done by a combination of several others so if Nigeria was snubbed during his funeral I personally don't care.

We have had great leaders in our past juxtaposed to your Mandela that lived in that era, his only luck was that somehow despite all that happened he outlived all the leaders of his time. Name your new leaders that you have in the ANC now and I will laugh in Zulu in your face.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerians always thinking about SA visa (to enter mini-Europe) cool

and you aren't embarassed to refer to SA as a mini -Europe, very revealing don't you think?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

What do you mean we saw this on your own TV so how is it we don't know Whites are looting as well.

Just to put your pics into context those are the poor whites who live in shacks and the likes in your area, you can see from their looks that they look destitute.

LMFAO,Morpheus if you wanted to come for me ,atleast look for a post that will not make you look stupid grin. Go back to the post I quoted and you'll see that he said whites don't loot,and I showed him looting whites grin. Why you are so pained by this shocked shocked. Who cares how they look and where they live ? grin grin. Will it change the fact that they were looting ? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,Morpheus if you wanted to come for me ,atleast look for a post that will not make you look stupid grin. Go back to the post I quoted and you'll see that he said whites don't loot,and I showed him looting whites grin. Why you are so pained by this shocked shocked. Who cares how they look and where they live ? grin grin. Will it change the fact that they were looting ? grin

It is absolutely necessary to put the pic of those whites in context to those who do not understand the countries class and race dynamics. The white trash you see looting might as well be black or colored as far as SA is concerened. The main stream "Whites" in quote who live in your country cannot be compared to these fringe destitutes, so using them as a yard stick to measure anything "white" in your country is disingenuous.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

It is absolutely necessary to put the pic of those whites in context to those who do not understand the countries class and race dynamics. The white trash you see looting might as well be black or colored as far as SA is concerened. The main stream "Whites" in quote who live in your country cannot be compared to these fringe destitutes, so using them as a yard stick to measure anything "white" in your country is disingenuous.

LMFAO, the question is ; why is this so personal to you?.

But they are not coloured and they are not black grin... they are white people looting ,and I don't care which class they belong to ,the same way that when people see black looters ,they dont ask which parts of that particular city they live in ,they see only blacks looting .
And if you're so concerned about the image damage these type ** of whites do to the reputation of the white race ,then educate the person I quoted all about it ,I'm not interested cheesy. The poster said no white man loots ,and I proved him wrong grin. You can teach him about the class divide of whites ,and their respective behaviours but leave me out of it.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, the question is ; why is this so personal to you?.

Irrelevant question. It is not personal it is fact. I don't gain or lose anything my dear, don't make me more important than the subject matter

Lionessza6:

But they are not coloured and they are not black grin... they are white people looting ,and I don't care which class they belong to ,the same way that when people see black looters ,they dont ask which parts of that particular city they live in ,they see only blacks looting .

You should care cause stats matter

70% blacks looting, 2% colored, .02 % whites looting within a geographic area is a very relevant stat.

Lionessza6:

And if you're so concerned about the image damage these type ** of whites do to the reputation of the white race ,then educate the person I quoted all about it ,I'm not interested cheesy. The poster said no white man loots ,and I proved him wrong grin. You can teach him about the class divide of whites ,and their respective behaviours but leave me out of it.

Anyone that uses "generalizations" when articulating an observation is 100% wrong all the time. Nothing really is 100% of anything and you should know that.

PS , since you find it relevant to educate us here on Endsars and fulani heards men, I am educating everyone on this thread including you on statistical inferences so try to get over yourself, eh Wena.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Freemasonry: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
SmartProf:
Very mumu man...a typical e.g of a hoodlum with zero sense and a useless scale of preference...despite his poverty looks, he went on to loot what won't improve his economy. He even held it with great contentment as though he won the prestigious 'golden ball award' in the just concluded Euro 2020. Anyway, it's a blessing in disguise for females in his family without men in their lives. Some babes fit loot am from the man before him reach house sef grin.
He probably has a very small equipment, so he’s happy that he’s going to pummel his wife with a fake one.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

Irrelevant question. It is not personal it is fact. I don't gain or lose anything my dear, don't make me more important than the subject matter

You should care cause stats matter

70% blacks looting, 2% colored, .02 % whites looting within a geographic area is a very relevant stat.

Anyone that uses "generalizations" when articulating an observation is 100% wrong all the time. Nothing really is 100% of anything and you should know that.

PS , since you find it relevant to educate us here on Endsars and fulani heards men, I am educating everyone on this thread including you on statistical inferences so try to get over yourself, eh Wena.

LMFAO, but I could have sworn that you were part of the white elite,the way you came at me to defend the white rep grin grin grin

facts ;
1. There are whites who loot .
2. There are blacks who dont loot

f your fellow Nigerians were too dumb to realise that looting has more to do with class & status than anything else ,then that's their own foolishness wink. You're simply undermining your own people's intelligence here without even realising it all in an attempt to prove what?grin grin.

As for the last part of your post ; now I understand where this little outburst and need for attention is coming from, you've been playing monitoring spirit for too long grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

and you aren't embarassed to refer to SA as a mini -Europe, very revealing don't you think?

I'm talking general living standards, you're thinking white people as per typical Nigerian mental disability.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, but I could have sworn that you were part of the white elite,the way you came at me to defend the white rep grin grin grin[/quote}

what on earth would make you think that. 88**scratching my head****

[quote author=Lionessza6 post=103711318]
facts ;
1. There are whites who loot .
2. There are blacks who dont loot

f your fellow Nigerians were too dumb to realise that looting has more to do with class & status than anything else ,then that's their own foolishness wink. You're simply undermining your own people's intelligence here without even realising it all in an attempt to prove what?grin grin.

And you are presuming all Nigerians on this forum know nothing about your country.

Lionessza6:

As for the last part of your post ; now I understand where this little outburst and need for attention is coming from, you've been playing monitoring spirit for too long grin.

Nah I have been busy with better things in my life I like to drop in here to Nairaland when i here news of your Toyi tyoing and culture of entitlement looting that you like to mask in protests about service delivery, Zuma's imprisonment and the most famous or should I say infamous of all xenophobic protests.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm talking general living standards, you're thinking white people as per typical Nigerian mental disability.

So Europe has the only living standards comparable to that of South Africa ah I see.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot any further, out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaked. We know what you meant.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

So Europe has the only living standards comparable to that of South Africa ah I see.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot any further, out of abundance of the heart the mouth speaked. We know what you meant.

Do u even still remember why u brought this up, cause u seem confused. You said we're jealous of u and I reminded u our living standards are generally far superior than yours. So read this statement of yours above and check if you're still relevant in this discussion and life in general.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Do u even still remember why u brought this up, cause u seem confused. You said we're jealous of u and I reminded u our living standards are generally far superior than yours. So read this statement of yours above and check if you're still relevant in this discussion and life in general.

Sepukku never mentioned thing about jealous, put your reading glasses on fana or better yet get them checked.

PS . Living standards are relative, for example you can live in a nice one floor house in mpumalanga with the view of wild life in your backyard sipping champagne and the likes but if you die early from the disease of excessive drunkeness that plagues South africa and die at age 30 and I live in makoko till the age of 100 years old, those are two different standards, depends on what you are measuring eh Mfethu!
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

Sepukku never mentioned thing about jealous, put your reading glasses on fana or better yet get them checked.

PS . Living standards are relative, for example you can live in a nice one floor house in mpumalanga with the view of wild life in your backyard sipping champagne and the likes but if you die early from the disease of excessive drunkeness that plagues South africa and die at age 30 and I live in makoko till the age of 100 years old, those are two different standards, depends on what you are measuring eh Mfethu!

Check the original discussion below (attached) and try keeping up with the flow.

I don't think you understand the meaning of Living Standards. Go ask clever Nigerians to explain the difference between that and Life Expectancy.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Check the original discussion below (attached) and try keeping up with the flow.

Then address the jealousy comment to the original person and not me. I came in at the "euro" comment my slow friend trying to come off as witty.

TMKsouth:

I don't think you understand the meaning of Living Standards. Go ask clever Nigerians to explain the difference between that and Life Expectancy.

Nah Mfethu I know exactly what I was saying, its just that you are too slow to comprehend because of bantu education. Let me repeat for your slow brain to comprehend. "it depends on how living standards are measured because they are subjective in nature, which means the parameters are not set in stone and require an agreed upon set of variables for them to be considered "standard."

The example given was a parameter that "can" be used when measuring one's living standard but again blame it on bantu education as uit has limited the capacity to comprehend that the "type" of food you eat versus "the amount" of it available for you to consume can be in a set of variables in an equation for living standards.

Free your mind.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sepukku:

Then address the jealousy comment to the original person and not me. I came in at the "euro" comment my slow friend trying to come off as witty.

Nah Mfethu I know exactly what I was saying, its just that you are too slow to comprehend because of bantu education. Let me repeat for your slow brain to comprehend. "it depends on how living standards are measured because they are subjective in nature, which means the parameters are not set in stone and require an agreed upon set of variables for them to be considered "standard."

The example given was a parameter that "can" be used when measuring one's living standard but again blame it on bantu education as uit has limited the capacity to comprehend that the "type" of food you eat versus "the amount" of it available for you to consume can be in a set of variables in an equation for living standards.

Free your mind.

Bantu education analysis mode ACTIVATED
: So basically u saying Nigerians have better living standards because they buy their veggies in loud dusty sh*t-smelling open markets at cheap negotiated prices other than South Africans who do so in air-conditioned malls at fixed prices? And therefore that gives u a better standard of living? (Seriously you could have simplified that language grin)

Fine then. So in your dumb head that beats all these benefits below that South Africans enjoy and Nigerians can only dream of.

Please read and return - don't run away now. grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Bantu education analysis mode ACTIVATED
: So basically u saying Nigerians have better living standards because they buy their veggies in loud dusty sh*t-smelling open markets at cheap negotiated prices other than South Africans who do so in air-conditioned malls at fixed prices? And therefore that gives u a better standard of living? (Seriously you could have simplified that language grin)

Fine then. So in your dumb head that beats all these benefits below that South Africans enjoy and Nigerians can only dream of.

Please read and return - don't run away now. grin grin grin

You really are that stupid aren't you. The point just keeps evading you son. You are so engrained in the Naija vs South Africa comparison that the whole meat of the point simply misses you again doesn't it. You are thinking too hard boy, you really are bantu educated for real.

Let me give you a hint since you are so blind sided and are confined to the 4 corners of western interpretations. How tangible is the quality of something versus its quantity?. how do you measure it?

If a man never gets on a plane his whole life or never eats a fille mion but he dies at the age of 120 years how do you measure the quality or quantity of his life? is he better off or worse off for this?

Slow poke you are.

PS those points you enumerated there are they in relative or in absolute terms in comparison to Whites?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Sepukku:

You really are that stupid aren't you. The point just keeps evading you son. You are so engrained in the Naija vs South Africa comparison that the whole meat of the point simply misses you again doesn't it. You are thinking too hard boy, you really are bantu educated for real.

Let me give you a hint since you are so blind sided and are confined to the 4 corners of western interpretations. How tangible is the quality of something versus its quantity?. how do you measure it?

If a man never gets on a plane his whole life or never eats a fille mion but he dies at the age of 120 years how do you measure the quality or quantity of his life? is he better off or worse off for this?

Slow poke you are.

PS those points you enumerated there are they in relative or in absolute terms in comparison to Whites?

@bolded But how do they compare to Nigerians? That's the answer I wanna know grin grin grin

And u missed the point that black South Africans are progressively catching up with their white counterparts - the black middle class is already the engine of the economy having surpassed the white middle class (see attachments). cool

Just give up on the standard of living argument, generally black South Africans live better than Nigerians. That's why u dodged the ANC attachments I sent u and instead wanted to pit us against whites. That attachment spoke about how black lives have been improved and it shattered u so much u completely ignored it.

Anyway, read and weep. grin

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=Sepukku post=103714868][/quote]

LMFAO, actually you're the one who made that presumption about them not me. grin. You thought you were exposing my ' misrepresentation of the truth ',only to expose the way you think of your own people ** too stupid to know that looting ,robberies and petty crimes have a lot more to do with class & status than anything else **. I told you ,you should have waited for me to slip up before coming in grin grin...now you did this grin ;

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

@bolded But how do they compare to Nigerians? That's the answer I wanna know grin grin grin

And u missed the point that black South Africans are progressively catching up with their white counterparts - the black middle class is already the engine of the economy having surpassed the white middle class (see attachments). cool

Just give up on the standard of living argument, generally black South Africans live better than Nigerians. That's why u dodged the ANC attachments I sent u and instead wanted to pit us against whites. That attachment spoke about how black lives have been improved and it shattered u so much u completely ignored it.

Anyway, read and weep. grin

Id on't miss any points fana. The point was never to to compare the standard of living for both countries the point was to redefine what living standards entail but again your head is so stuck in Naija vs SA that you cannot grasp that simple point out.

***ITS OBVIOUS***
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Sepukku:

Id on't miss any points fana. The point was never to to compare the standard of living for both countries the point was to redefine what living standards entail but again your head is so stuck in Naija vs SA that you cannot grasp that simple point out.

***ITS OBVIOUS***

After several attempts u dismally failed to state your case successfully. Blame yourself for that. My point was very clear and damning. Next time play in your own COWgerian league, I'm in the major league son cool
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Hadampson(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odide009:

White will never respect us with this kind of madness. Its only black you will see stealing with full confidence. Its so bad that, you will see some guys in Nigeria tattooing Yahooboy for life on their body. How can white respect us when 90% of what make life what living are made by them. We look up to them for solutions to the challenges facing facing us on our own soil. Like us helping us to produce Generator because electricity in most Africa countries is almost not available.

This is not true.
There are mysteries surrounding the poor nature of Africa.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by kelvindj98: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm still here posting threads about what's happening in my country and the looting - and I'm saying that picture is dodgy. But it's a fact that COWgerians and fake news are like 5 & 6. That guy looks like a typical street hawker or recycler. Not my fault u don't have critical thinking skills. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u.
Shut up Kafir. Black south africans have brains that are inferior to Gorillas and Baboons. They can even loot human faeces.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Sepukku: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

After several attempts u dismally failed to state your case successfully. Blame yourself for that. My point was very clear and damning. Next time play in your own COWgerian league, I'm in the major league son cool

Please don't claim victory yet, I was just out a couple of days on Nairaland.

Point one- My case was stated you only are limited by your ability to comprehend that is why you are jumping around thinking you have won any tests of the mind here.

Point 2. let me state my point again, the parameters you use to measure living standards are not absolute, they are subjective which is why I gave you the CLEAR example of an old man not ever having the pleasure of wating a sillet milloin.

Pint 3. It is subjective to state that simply because you are able to flush a toilet when you goo doo doo and someone digs a hole in the bushes and defeacates in there signifies that they are living at a better standard. How was this measured. Who measured this? What parameters were used?

Listen Fana simply because you are constrained by your bantu education, don't project that on me. If you lack the disciplines in Philosophy, psychology, ontology or epistemology then educate yourself.

Morpheus has been on this for a long time and don't you ever compare you juvenile mind to mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.