Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest (61142 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by walozanga(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmm... That thing long ooo. That man's anus is in trouble if he stole that for his personal use. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Segzy19: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Hungry, foolish and stupid people.

They just think and behave like our aboki brothers here too. infact I don't know who is worse

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by FBIBOT(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
why would a guy loot that of all things to choose from grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
meobizy:
What honestly is the point of these lootings? They won’t bring Zuma out of prison. What then?

They will bring about the militarization of the country that the elite want . These are deliberate and planned. This is an excuse to deploy the army for total control; no resistance from the poor and no more protests.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Ugoikota(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Did one na craze o
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Darkblood: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2021
You know that is South Africa right or u re just fucking stupid
oilyngbati:
I can bet my life that the idiat will be an Ipob terrorist, very brainless set of people. Maybe his suplim reader needs the Love Machine for inside kuje.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by adebwalex(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
O boy see something. This guy must be a Gaaaaay grin grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by SweetOlive(f): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2021
These people can’t live and survive in other countries except theirs.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2021
This people get perculiar madness
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by GeneralPula: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get a feeling every dumb picture on the net is gonna be tagged SA and COWgerians will just lap it up. Perennial fake news victims. This guy looks like a recycler.

Recycler kee you there..

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
SweetOlive:
That is why they hardly travel out of there country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
See trophy
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get a feeling every dumb picture on the net is gonna be tagged SA and COWgerians will just lap it up. Perennial fake news victims. This guy looks like a recycler.

He recycling rubber prick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Zulu people are clowns!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by GeneralPula: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2021
SweetOlive:

They’re pathetic beings..

Unlike Nigerians, SA are lazy and they’re not fit to survive under anyhow environment. Nah hunger go kee them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by godofuck231: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
majamajic:
His wife can't thank him enough
What a man !
you be baddddd man , your wife will not have enough of you , may your wife scream for help when ever your cutlass touches her water Mellon
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by wallrichy: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2021
I have said it severally that the DNA of Fulanis of Nigeria and that of Zulu tribe and most of the blacks in SA region are the same. They share an eccentric similarity in every negative things you can ever imagine in this life. They steal at will, kill, rape and even rape lifeless Mannequins and animals like cows, donkeys and camels. What a beast of humanoid from Sahel dungeon.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Judolisco(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Women dey try o... How u go insert dis stuff inside ur punany

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by becky39000(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah Right!!!
The question here is: Is that picture in question not SA?
Where is "Chief Albert Luthuli St" located again?
Dumb f*ck angry

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Draslo(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2021
FifthDogg:
Kai God, which day my prik go big reach laidis? grin cheesy
I can link you up legit. I'm not taking a dime from you.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by juniior(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
D**k master 5000. Limited edition grin grin grin ladies close your eyes
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by DriveByKiller: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
heniford2:
TMKs.outh oh grin cheesy grin even rubber prick una hungry people dey loot come see your yeye country men grin even waste bin too
the poverty in Zulu land is rare.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by dallasi: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Typical Nigerian with cynical & reprehensive comments... Same South Africa you always revered to diminished our beloved Nigeria no thanks to IPOB sympathizers & financiers. mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by esdeemiami(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Chaiii!!!!!!! So of everything Na Wetin him see loot be this.....even if you open the gate of haven for this I Swear him go still choose hell..smh
gaetano:

https://twitter.com/umalambane_zn/status/1414272753104994307?s=20
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

Nah! You started it all when you mentioned me. I am ok with my Igbo sisters. At least they don't spread HIV cool wink

I responded to your stupidity grin.

You're not in touch with reality are you? grin. If your bleached sisters don't have hiv,then who's giving birth to these grin grin grin;

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by almarthins(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2021
SmartProf:
Very mumu man...a typical e.g of a hoodlum with zero sense...despite his poverty looks, he went on to loot what won't improve his economy. He even held it with great contentment as though he won the prestigious 'golden ball award' in the just concluded Euro 2020...anyway, it's a blessing in disguise for females in his family without men in their lives. Some babes fit loot am from the man before him reach house sef grin.

grin grin grin
Poverty eh!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Juanmike(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Thought the protest was for Zuma to be released? Why looting shops?.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by micheal933(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2021
SmartProf:
Very mumu man...a typical e.g of a hoodlum with zero sense...despite his poverty looks, he went on to loot what won't improve his economy. He even held it with great contentment as though he won the prestigious 'golden ball award' in the just concluded Euro 2020...anyway, it's a blessing in disguise for females in his family without men in their lives. Some babes fit loot am from the man before him reach house sef grin.

hahahahaha
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by clothingonline(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2021
S.A men and looting especially the lazy one

Check signature best deals in new men clothing
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by owobokiri(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Hee seem to have looted the garbage bin too..
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Renforce: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:
Fake news, he's a hawker.

Watery defense. Ashamed of your country men grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by ensamy(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Chaii he even carry refuse bin join the intimacy gadget grin grin grin grin this one him mumu no go ever do lie lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.