Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest (61145 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hehehe. grin

These are always the kinds of people that create mayhem in a society.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by SEGLIZ: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
KosiGee:
These are very disgusting people. What kind of man steals Love Machine? What kind of people steal coffins?
This is another one below. He stole and was washing confidently with a mannequin. No shame.

this entire nation needs psychiatric evaluation. in the other thread where they stole coffin, I said they are sick.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
heniford2:
Lol grin nothing like fake picture here brother accept the shit ur country is and move on haba!!

I'm still here posting threads about what's happening in my country and the looting - and I'm saying that picture is dodgy. But it's a fact that COWgerians and fake news are like 5 & 6. That guy looks like a typical street hawker or recycler. Not my fault u don't have critical thinking skills. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wild wild wild grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
It seems SA people are not educated

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by heniford2: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm still here posting threads about what's happening in my country and the looting - and I'm saying that picture is dodgy. But it's a fact that COWgerians and fake news are like 5 & 6. That guy looks like a typical street hawker or recycler. Not my fault u don't have critical thinking skills. No wonder Buhari prefers cows over u.
common dude ur going to deny one of ur own that's bad I tell you very bad that street and picture is from SA QED grin we already know bro

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
heniford2:
common dude ur going to deny one of ur own that's bad I tell you very bad that street and picture is from SA QED grin we already know bro

When did I deny it's South African? I'm arguing it's not related to the looting or even current. It's taken out of context for cheap likes.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by selemempe: 3:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Tmksouth, IronGalaxy are you guys cursed in SA? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by lkillbrokehoes: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2021
selemempe:
Tmksouth, IronGalaxy are you guys cursed in SA? undecided
Black south africans are cursed no doubt

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Lol. He's been passing through the window, so he had the perfect idea.

Zuma seems to me like a divisive figure whose aim is to suppress justice.

-erase the dot

LMFAO, probably.

South Africa has big class divide ; zuma is more popular with the poor and Ramaphosa with the upper class and white people in particular. Zuma is not in jail for corruption mind you ,he's being in imprisoned for not appearing before a commission that was clearly designed to humiliate him and everyone else who's against the status quo . Ramaphosa and his white elite allies want a dictatorship not a democracy,and the people on the ground are fighting that. This is no longer about Zuma ,deeper issues including historical injustices and the poverty increased by the unnecessary lockdowns have taken centre stage .

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Kingluqman(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2021
These south men, one brain dem no get

grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Because Looters don’t read

20 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Tdotbluejays: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
These are very disgusting people. What kind of man steals Love Machine? What kind of people steal coffins?
This is another one below. He stole and was washing confidently with a mannequin. No shame.

grin grin grin
I underestimated the Satafrikans
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by markkuss: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Baba wan go blast the machine...lol

See another one o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXJWsJFSsQ
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
gaetano:

https://twitter.com/umalambane_zn/status/1414272753104994307?s=20

grin grin grin grin

He definitely looted it for Lionessza6 cos her man can't seem to get it up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, here's a photo of a bookshop in South Africa still intact

That's because South Africans don't read grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Tyranny: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
In Tekno's voice; She say she like cassava and me I get big cassava! That's one hell big cassava! She gon' like it!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by begge: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Naija element
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by realstars: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Damojoy:
Congratulations to his wife.... A better replacement grin
Y6u Say It Wisely.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by meobizy(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
What honestly is the point of these lootings? They won’t bring Zuma out of prison. What then?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
prince3009:

grin grin grin grin

He definitely looted it for Lionessza6 cos her man can't seem to get it up cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're definitely obsessed with me grin grin grin grin.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by CasNova: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
This is definitely outrageous.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by olibeans: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Black ��SouthAfricans are a disgrace to all Africans
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by kophy(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
undecided
Amotolongbo:
Mere seeing his trousers, you would know this guy is a clown.

The clown shows so much resemblance to the Yoruba movie actor, Dejo Tunfulu.
You get it man he sọ much resembles Dejo smiley

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Abalado(f): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Even his look is irritating,,still carrying waste plastic self , LMAO
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Coldie(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Blacks in America the same, in Nigeria the same even in South Africa the same.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

You're definitely obsessed with me grin grin grin grin.

Nah! You started it all when you mentioned me. I am ok with my Igbo sisters. At least they don't spread HIV cool wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Wokenaija: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by eyinjuege: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Some people just have the spirit of stealing in them. They don't do it because they're hungry or in need, they don't even steal to show off. They just steal for the sake of stealing

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Maj196(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Black south africans are just lazy fools.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by mukthar2000(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Useless lazy guys, even I am granted SA citizenship from Nigerian directly I would never step into that useless country, Thank God that when a friend offer me free visa to SA I quickly reject it immideatly .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.