Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest (61146 Views)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Frenzy01(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Clown � how would this better his living tongue

abeg jare. I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by JaceBlaze: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, can you show us proof that the bookshop is actually where the looting took place ? grin

Even if it was,what idiot will be reading a book at a time like this? People are hungry and just wan chop full belle cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Renforce: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Don't be dumb - where did I deny he's my countryman? I'm denying this pic is related to the looting. It's taken out of context for cheap likes.

Clearly you were the one in the pic grin
Hopeless South African undecided
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Renforce:

Clearly you were the one in the pic grin
Hopeless South African undecided

Doesn't change the fact that you're the poverty capital of the world (Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Peteoch40(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are u not ashamed? Why do ur people just think about looting @ any small thing. U people are too backwards
TMKsouth:

I get a feeling every dumb picture on the net is gonna be tagged SA and COWgerians will just lap it up. Perennial fake news victims. This guy looks like a recycler.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Peteoch40:
Are u not ashamed? Why do ur people just think about looting @ any small thing. U people are too backwards

That would hurt if it wasn't coming from a Nigerian. You know how we feel about u in SA.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Renforce: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Doesn't change the fact that you're the poverty capital of the world (Nigeria).

Recent happenings in your shithole says contrary grin like why would anyone loot a coffin? Niggas are already preparing to die.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Renforce:

Recent happenings in your shithole says contrary grin like why would anyone loot a coffin? Niggas are already preparing to die.

There's poverty in SA but yours beats world records and you're sitting in silence like cows. South Africans take action while u laugh. Who's the fool there?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Renforce: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's poverty in SA but yours beats world records and you're sitting in silence like cows. South Africans take action while u laugh. Who's the fool there?

Cry me a river grin. Your country was delivered from slavery by mine. When your overrated dunce of a sellout president was crying for help everywhere. Thunder will soon fire you if you want me to school you on your accursed and HIV infested Nation

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by SavageResponse(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
I wonder what he plans to do with it
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Slimdan360: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Renforce:

Cry me a river grin. Your country was delivered from slavery by mine. When your overrated dunce of a sellout president was crying for help everywhere. Thunder will soon fire you if you want me to school you on your accursed and HIV infested Nation
Pls don't kill the south-african brother for me o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by isaacprinz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get a feeling every dumb picture on the net is gonna be tagged SA and COWgerians will just lap it up. Perennial fake news victims. This guy looks like a recycler.
so you this Lazy and xenophobic south African is still drooling and benefiting from our Nairaland? You should be ashamed by now, it is better to stay quietly in this forum or focus on your country issues with first class hates for Nigerians and Africans.
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
isaacprinz:
so you this Lazy and xenophobic south African is still drooling and benefiting from our Nairaland? You should be ashamed by now, it is better to stay quietly in this forum or focus on your country issues with first class hates for Nigerians and Africans.

What are u on about?
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by TMKsouth: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Renforce:

Please show me how your country alone delivered mine from slavery? undecided

Unlike u I deal with facts and not lies. All the countries that SA recognises as having been instrumental in our struggle were invited to speak at both Mandela's Memorial service and funeral. Nigeria was a no- show. grin grin grin Stop overstating your help for SA, it shows how desperate you are for our attention.

Whoever told u they delivered SA from slavery scammed u in typical Nigerian fashion.

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Odide009: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hadampson:

We need to stop looking down on our race if we want the white people to respect us

White will never respect us with this kind of madness. Its only black you will see stealing with full confidence. Its so bad that, you will see some guys in Nigeria tattooing Yahooboy for life on their body. How can white respect us when 90% of what make life what living are made by them. We look up to them for solutions to the challenges facing facing us on our own soil. Like us helping us to produce Generator because electricity in most Africa countries is almost not available.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by olasquare: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
This looting has shown south Africans as low brainers
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Odide009:

White will never respect us with this kind of madness. Its only black you will see stealing with full confidence. Its so bad that, you will see some guys in Nigeria tattooing Yahooboy for life on their body. How can white respect us when 90% of what make life what living are made by them. We look up to them for solutions to the challenges facing facing us on our own soil. Like us helping us to produce Generator because electricity in most Africa countries is almost not available.

Images the media will never show you grin grin grin;

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
olasquare:
This looting has shown south Africans as low brainers

LMFAO, Nigerians who loot onions,
food palliatives and people's skulls are intellectuals? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

Images the media will never show you grin grin grin;

Half your country are looting the other half

The violence got reporters wearing bullet proof

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by olasquare: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, Nigerians who loot onions,
food palliatives and people's skulls are intellectuals? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Someone that loot skull has a purpose while he tries to live. Pls tell me the purpose of looting a coffin, and a man looting Love Machine (maybe he is gay sa) grin grin grin

In all, africa needs better leadership, and this does not necessarily mean political leaders. If we are led well from home, then the religious leaders make a good example of themselves, our political mediocrity will change for good
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Heartbreaking

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Renforce: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Unlike u I deal with facts and not lies. All the countries that SA recognises as having been instrumental in our struggle were invited to speak at both Mandela's Memorial service and funeral. Nigeria was a no- show. grin grin grin Stop overstating your help for SA, it shows how desperate you are for our attention.

Whoever told u they delivered SA from slavery scammed u in typical Nigerian fashion.

South Africans are perennial ingrates so I'm not surprised. Nigerians don't even think about your country and it's jealousy that'd kill you all grin
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by olasquare: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your dumb ass didn't know it's all a political move to snub nigeria. SA wants a permanent seat in UN, like Nigeria. Admitting to nigeria's political superiority in their freedom is shooting themselves with 9mm gun on the heel in the quest for UN struggle. Read right, and not the doctored history
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
The queue for bread, damn I hope Nigeria never comes to this where I have to wait for hours to buy bread

https://twitter.com/TeamNews24/status/1415226271861182467?s=19

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by FifthDogg: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Draslo:

I can link you up legit. I'm not taking a dime from you.

Abeg link me up bros
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
South Africa's Zulu king calls for 'peace', says violence has brought 'great shame on all of us'

Great shame is putting it mildly

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Edopesin:

Half your country are looting the other half

The violence got reporters wearing bullet proof

LMFAO, your cooning ass is so hurt right now grin grin grin.
You can't stand seeing the images of pinkies looting food grin grin. What did you expect them to wear bikinis? grin. These are violent protests you dummy, so journalists need to protect themselves or stay the fck away.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, your cooning ass is so hurt right now grin grin grin.
You can't stand seeing the images of pinkies looting food grin grin. What did you expect them to wear bikinis? grin. These are violent protests you dummy, so journalists need to protect themselves or stay the fck away.

Your cooning ass is so hurt right now undecided

My country is not on fire dweeb and how tf can you stand the looting? The laziness is definitely inherent
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by isaacprinz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

What are u in about?
keep kwayet south African spy
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Edopesin: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Death toll rises to 72 as police and military in #SouthAfrica struggle to quell the violence that erupted following the imprisonment for former president Jacob Zuma. At least 1,200 have been arrested so far, as the violence enters day
Re: South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest by Lionessza6(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
olasquare:

Someone that loot skull has a purpose while he tries to live. Pls tell me the purpose of looting a coffin, and a man looting Love Machine (maybe he is gay sa) grin grin grin

In all, africa needs better leadership, and this does not necessarily mean political leaders. If we are led well from home, then the religious leaders make a good example of themselves, our political mediocrity will change for good

Those are expensive coffins though, about R50 000 each,so if one sells it to another crooked funeral home ,they will come back with a lot of cash...without having murdered anyone. I'm not sure about the Love Machine though grin grin grin grin. But on a serious note, look at that picture, the environment is calm and clean, and the guy is not running, that means this picture didn't come from the riots.....funny though grin.

I agree what you're saying here. But I think more than anything we need quality education ( not necessarily western )and political exposure . In that way we won't be easy targets for both local politicians and resource looters from outside.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.