Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? (2103 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? by GabriellePeake: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Unfortunately, it is normal for many people to take out a loan for their wedding. It often happens that a couple separates after a few years and still has to pay off the debt. I also think it's an unnecessary expense. You can have a modest wedding for your nearest and dearest, or just get married and celebrate your honeymoon together. I'd instead take out a paydaysbc loan to buy furniture or appliances for the house than for a celebration that only lasts one day. People wildly overestimate the importance of a wedding. Still, as far as I'm concerned, it makes absolutely no difference. If people love each other, marriage will have no effect on that.
Re: Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? by virtueworks: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yes, people take loan to organize their wedding. To avoid going into debt, Join MARRYFAST today. We raise funds to support active members who are working towards their wedding. Save yourself the inconvenience of starting your new home in debt.

Re: Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? by Paramount01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

It all depends on the couple, there is no enjoyable wedding that does not cost minimum of 1,000,000 naira ...unless go and marry Hausa or inside inside village ..it's d desire of any man to see that his guests are well taken care of

With bride price or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Your Partner Insists On Fertility Test Before Wedding? / :'( What Is This World Turning To!!!!! :'( :'( / My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.