Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video (5358 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / Leaked S*x Video Of Popular Model African Kim (eudoxia) And Her Lover Grand P / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video by Ezegedegreat: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Men should learn how to comport themselves especially when they see a lady because most of these ladies you see on the street are not human,some spirits sent from the dark world to seduce and kill men.

As as Man your body must not react when you seen a deep hole inside skirt.

An Imo State University lecturer has fallen victim again as a girl of 20yrs has dragged his career to the mud.
This video is rough,,raw and rugged

Watch Video: https://yawabase.com/another-leaked-sex-tape-of-imsu-student-with-lecturer-goes-viral-watch-video/

Re: Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Men who require the ultimate wisdom today should get the book in my signature now
Re: Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video by lifenija: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
gbebody

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You / After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.